Binomo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 24, 2020
February-September 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Binomo.
2017-12-18  The Spanish CNMV has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Binomo.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

Binomo.com

Join live discussion of Binomo.com on our forum

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jan 23, 2020,

Scam Broker. Say away from it as much as possible.

When i heard news there is a binary option broker , which is offering free trading contest daily. I signed up immediately. To test their system and platform. After many days of hard work and going through trading stress , i was able to win one of the contests and finally i got real money prize.
When it cam to withdraw those winnings , they refused to do so , and asked me to deposit my funds first after than the Contest winnings are withdraw able.
But after more research about this scam broker i realized that , even after i put my money in to their account , they have terms and conditions to fulfill
for example:
Certain type of account turnover etc,
Even after than who knows i had that amount in my account or not .

So about the platform ,
You can say they have most of basic TA tools , and indicators. But the trades and intentionally delayed, means they don't have fast execution. If you have a chosen a price to enter into a trade , 80% of the time you will not get that , because of their fix into the platform. As a result 80% of your trades are out of the money.

Final Words .
This broker is a Scam who spreads lies about Free Trading Contest , i believe this is their scam to lure now traders in. Even if they win contest prize , the traders are never going to get their earnings withdrawn .
This broker has fixed platform , rigged in their favor.
Please Don't waste time on this platform like i did, Never spent many hours a day attempting to earn through a SCAM broker.
Stay away from this broker as much as possible.
Trust me you will thank me later.

vietnam, Viet Nam,
Sep 17, 2019,

Binomo is wonderful.

I do not know why a lot of people said that Binomo is cheating, I has played Binomo for a long time, and I thought that Binomo is awesome app. I got a lot of money from Binomo. And I still earn money from Binomo now. Binomo is perfect.

Hello,
Thanks for your positive feedback. It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best.
Hendi,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 16, 2019,

3 months and I still got paid. So, I don't have any reason to stop.

I'm just giving my words here as a user. that's all.
So, after using the real account for a week, I found several reviews mentioned that binomo is a scam. It's kinda late for me to find such reviews. So, I just keep on going and give it a try. The first withdrawal was $20. I admitted that it took time and I have to complete several docs. But finally, my money landed save to my pocket (for the first time), and this month is the third one (just $50).
as long as this application still pays, I will continue to use it. but I'll update it here if things goes other ways.

Hello,
Brazil,
May 16, 2019,

Thieves, not reliable!

This a scammers company, never ever would deal with them again. Thieves! They are Tiburon Corporation, or Stagord, does not matter, the only thing for sure is: put money into it and you will be robbed!
Hello.
No, our company is not a scam. It was founded in 2014. We are a stable certified broker (FMRRC), and also a member of the Financial Commission. Please tell us why you think so. We will try to help you as soon as possible!
Please contact us at support.binomo.com
Best regards!
Jul 23, 2018,

Scammed by www.binomo.com

THIS PLATFORM IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM. YOU CAN FILL FORMS TO WITHDRAW MORE THAN 8 TIMES FROM DAY ONE TO WITHDRAW EITHER YOUR CAPITAL OR PROFIT FUND BUT IT WILL NEVER BE HONOURED OR PROCESSED UNTIL YOU END UP LOSING ALL THE FUNDS.
THIS IS NOTHING LIKE A TRADING PLATFORM, I AM BETTER OFF WITH 365.COM WHICH IS PURELY A GAMBLING WEBSITE.
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND DONT EVER CONTACT THEM AGAIN. DO YOU KNOW THEIR IDENTITY VERIFICATION LAST UNTIL INFINITY. TRADING MY FOOT. WHERE FAIRNESS IS ONE-SIDED WHEN DEBITING CREDIT CARD AND NOT WHEN WITHDRAWING. ALL ATTEMPT TO SPEAK WITH ANY OF THEIR AGENTS WITH THE GIVEN PHONE NUMBERS PROVED ABORTIVE AS IT GOES STRAIGHT TO FAX LINE.
A SURE SYSTEMATIC FRAUD.
I WILL MAKE SURE THIS SITE IS BLOCKED IN NIGERIA AND WILL PUBLISH THEIR SCAM WIDELY AND WARN GULLIBLE NIGERIANS OF THE DANGER OF THIS SO-CALLED TRADING.

YOU ONLY DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT...YOU WILL NEVER WITHDRAW $1 FROM BINOMO.COM, THEY WILL NEVER FINISH VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENTS WHICH IS PASSPORT, COPY OF CARD FRONT AND BACK...UTILITY BILL OR BANK STATEMENT. ALL C***.
Robert,
St Petersburg, Russian Federation,
May 4, 2018,

Pure Scam

Scam, Pure scam, stay away from it. It uses robots to skew the result against your favour the moment you make a trade, the robots auto trade enough to make the price move in the opposite direction to which you traded.

Anonymous,
Sa, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2017,

Binomo Is a Scam

This Calls for a ZERO rating. This is so true these people are a scam, I haven't received my money till now. They said I should go through a verification process then request payout afterwards which i did. Their withdrawal takes 24 hrs but it has been over 7 days since I have made my withdrawal request, when I sent an email they say wait!!!

Julio,
Lisbo, Portugal,
Oct 30, 2017,

binomo scam binomo não paga, binomo rouba, binomo they will steal you

SCAM! They will not pay you.

They will request all documents and again, again, saying that it is in poor quality, or that something is missing, they overcome you by fatigue.

And Do not pay, just that.

I asked for a ridiculously small $ 10 payment, which was my deposit.

Brazil,
Jun 19, 2017,

#BinomoScam

SCAM! I do not know how such a brokerage is still working. If you win, you can be sure that they will block your account.

France,
May 29, 2017,

#BINOMOSCAMS

Binomo it's scams, same people from Plustocks.. nothing good, be cerifull with sending money for that company..
Компания мошенников ни в коем случаи не отправляйте деньги
Назад вы их не получите