Binomo.com Review

Updated: Oct 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Binomo.com
2020-07-01:  The Brazilian CVM (Securities and Exchange Commission) has stated that Dolphin Corp, at website binomo.com/br, is not authorized to seek clients in Brazil.  The CVM has ordered the company to cease trying to attract clients in Brazil.  CLICK HERE for details.
February-September 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Binomo.
2017-12-18  The Spanish CNMV has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Binomo.com.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

Join live discussion of Binomo.com on our forum

Malang, Indonesia,
Oct 16, 2020,

It is not really a scam

This is my real experience for Binomo. at first, I lost around $400 in a blink of an eye. Some months later, I tried it again. Deposit only $10 and I get $35 in just three days.. Well, it is not much profit but I know the tricks now. I learn from my previous mistakes. I try to play safely and carefully, not aggressively. And I dont play more than 40 minutes to avoid any emotion swing..

I learn from mistakes, it is not really a scam if you know the tricks

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 29, 2020,

Scam for sure

I tried the demo and note:
I actually lose but they let me win!!! The winning BO order is just 0.001 difference in the price.
It is a trap!

The same as Olymp Trade.
When you play demo you will win with 0.001 difference in the price.
But when you deposit real money, their dirty tricks begin.... you will lose with 0.001 difference in the price.
Many dirty tricks, not just the 0.001 trick
vietnam, Viet Nam,
Apr 28, 2020,

Binomo sacmmer.

Lovemaking you binomo. hold money cant withdraw. scam ! so bad, sexing you. binomo scammer. scammer
DANIEL,
KENYA, Kenya,
Mar 8, 2020,

THE SCAM IN BINOMO

Dear traders, please never try to even join their free competitions. their terms are conditions are predatory even if you won any of them!!! I once assumed to review them but now I have had a sore experience. they are the modern and classic bucketshop existing in this century. they wont allow you to withdraw or back off once they entice you with their PROMOTION or BONUS, they'll at best promote you to poverty. their site too, is not user friendly, it is designed to make you lose than gain.( each time adjusting time before entering a trade) you must know the value of a second in binary, but doing the minor adjustments in that platform will cost you about 6. TRY THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!
Brazil, Brazil,
Mar 3, 2020,

They keep your data with excuse of being blocked, and not deleted.

If you ever decide to create account in this company, be careful with your data. Your email and every information of number phone or documents, credit card or bank will stay with them after you requesting them to block your account. Isn't deleted indeed but blocked, and if you ever enter in contact to them they will ignore you and give you same answer, that you have no account with them anymore. They will stay with your data anyway in they servers and can be used for malicious intentions against you. Please, be careful where you write your informations, mainly at this company.
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jan 23, 2020,

Scam Broker. Say away from it as much as possible.

When i heard news there is a binary option broker , which is offering free trading contest daily. I signed up immediately. To test their system and platform. After many days of hard work and going through trading stress , i was able to win one of the contests and finally i got real money prize.
When it cam to withdraw those winnings , they refused to do so , and asked me to deposit my funds first after than the Contest winnings are withdraw able.
But after more research about this scam broker i realized that , even after i put my money in to their account , they have terms and conditions to fulfill
for example:
Certain type of account turnover etc,
Even after than who knows i had that amount in my account or not .

So about the platform ,
You can say they have most of basic TA tools , and indicators. But the trades and intentionally delayed, means they don't have fast execution. If you have a chosen a price to enter into a trade , 80% of the time you will not get that , because of their fix into the platform. As a result 80% of your trades are out of the money.

Final Words .
This broker is a Scam who spreads lies about Free Trading Contest , i believe this is their scam to lure now traders in. Even if they win contest prize , the traders are never going to get their earnings withdrawn .
This broker has fixed platform , rigged in their favor.
Please Don't waste time on this platform like i did, Never spent many hours a day attempting to earn through a SCAM broker.
Stay away from this broker as much as possible.
Trust me you will thank me later.
vietnam, Viet Nam,
Sep 17, 2019,

Binomo is wonderful.

I do not know why a lot of people said that Binomo is cheating, I has played Binomo for a long time, and I thought that Binomo is awesome app. I got a lot of money from Binomo. And I still earn money from Binomo now. Binomo is perfect.

Hello,
Thanks for your positive feedback. It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best.
Hendi,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 16, 2019,

3 months and I still got paid. So, I don't have any reason to stop.

I'm just giving my words here as a user. that's all.
So, after using the real account for a week, I found several reviews mentioned that binomo is a scam. It's kinda late for me to find such reviews. So, I just keep on going and give it a try. The first withdrawal was $20. I admitted that it took time and I have to complete several docs. But finally, my money landed save to my pocket (for the first time), and this month is the third one (just $50).
as long as this application still pays, I will continue to use it. but I'll update it here if things goes other ways.

Hello,
Brazil,
May 16, 2019,

Thieves, not reliable!

This a scammers company, never ever would deal with them again. Thieves! They are Tiburon Corporation, or Stagord, does not matter, the only thing for sure is: put money into it and you will be robbed!
Hello.
No, our company is not a scam. It was founded in 2014. We are a stable certified broker (FMRRC), and also a member of the Financial Commission. Please tell us why you think so. We will try to help you as soon as possible!
Please contact us at support.binomo.com
Best regards!
Jul 23, 2018,

Scammed by www.binomo.com

THIS PLATFORM IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM. YOU CAN FILL FORMS TO WITHDRAW MORE THAN 8 TIMES FROM DAY ONE TO WITHDRAW EITHER YOUR CAPITAL OR PROFIT FUND BUT IT WILL NEVER BE HONOURED OR PROCESSED UNTIL YOU END UP LOSING ALL THE FUNDS.
THIS IS NOTHING LIKE A TRADING PLATFORM, I AM BETTER OFF WITH 365.COM WHICH IS PURELY A GAMBLING WEBSITE.
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND DONT EVER CONTACT THEM AGAIN. DO YOU KNOW THEIR IDENTITY VERIFICATION LAST UNTIL INFINITY. TRADING MY FOOT. WHERE FAIRNESS IS ONE-SIDED WHEN DEBITING CREDIT CARD AND NOT WHEN WITHDRAWING. ALL ATTEMPT TO SPEAK WITH ANY OF THEIR AGENTS WITH THE GIVEN PHONE NUMBERS PROVED ABORTIVE AS IT GOES STRAIGHT TO FAX LINE.
A SURE SYSTEMATIC FRAUD.
I WILL MAKE SURE THIS SITE IS BLOCKED IN NIGERIA AND WILL PUBLISH THEIR SCAM WIDELY AND WARN GULLIBLE NIGERIANS OF THE DANGER OF THIS SO-CALLED TRADING.

YOU ONLY DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT...YOU WILL NEVER WITHDRAW $1 FROM BINOMO.COM, THEY WILL NEVER FINISH VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENTS WHICH IS PASSPORT, COPY OF CARD FRONT AND BACK...UTILITY BILL OR BANK STATEMENT. ALL C***.