Binomo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2018

Join live discussion of Binomo.com on our forum

Jul 23, 2018,

Scammed by www.binomo.com

THIS PLATFORM IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM. YOU CAN FILL FORMS TO WITHDRAW MORE THAN 8 TIMES FROM DAY ONE TO WITHDRAW EITHER YOUR CAPITAL OR PROFIT FUND BUT IT WILL NEVER BE HONOURED OR PROCESSED UNTIL YOU END UP LOSING ALL THE FUNDS.
THIS IS NOTHING LIKE A TRADING PLATFORM, I AM BETTER OFF WITH 365.COM WHICH IS PURELY A GAMBLING WEBSITE.
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND DONT EVER CONTACT THEM AGAIN. DO YOU KNOW THEIR IDENTITY VERIFICATION LAST UNTIL INFINITY. TRADING MY FOOT. WHERE FAIRNESS IS ONE-SIDED WHEN DEBITING CREDIT CARD AND NOT WHEN WITHDRAWING. ALL ATTEMPT TO SPEAK WITH ANY OF THEIR AGENTS WITH THE GIVEN PHONE NUMBERS PROVED ABORTIVE AS IT GOES STRAIGHT TO FAX LINE.
A SURE SYSTEMATIC FRAUD.
I WILL MAKE SURE THIS SITE IS BLOCKED IN NIGERIA AND WILL PUBLISH THEIR SCAM WIDELY AND WARN GULLIBLE NIGERIANS OF THE DANGER OF THIS SO-CALLED TRADING.

YOU ONLY DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT...YOU WILL NEVER WITHDRAW $1 FROM BINOMO.COM, THEY WILL NEVER FINISH VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY DOCUMENTS WHICH IS PASSPORT, COPY OF CARD FRONT AND BACK...UTILITY BILL OR BANK STATEMENT. ALL C***.
St Petersburg, Russian Federation,
May 4, 2018,

Pure Scam

Scam, Pure scam, stay away from it. It uses robots to skew the result against your favour the moment you make a trade, the robots auto trade enough to make the price move in the opposite direction to which you traded.
Sa, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2017,

Binomo Is a Scam

This Calls for a ZERO rating. This is so true these people are a scam, I haven't received my money till now. They said I should go through a verification process then request payout afterwards which i did. Their withdrawal takes 24 hrs but it has been over 7 days since I have made my withdrawal request, when I sent an email they say wait!!!
Lisbo, Portugal,
Oct 30, 2017,

binomo scam binomo não paga, binomo rouba, binomo they will steal you

SCAM! They will not pay you.

They will request all documents and again, again, saying that it is in poor quality, or that something is missing, they overcome you by fatigue.

And Do not pay, just that.

I asked for a ridiculously small $ 10 payment, which was my deposit.
Brazil,
Jun 19, 2017,

#BinomoScam

SCAM! I do not know how such a brokerage is still working. If you win, you can be sure that they will block your account.
France,
May 29, 2017,

#BINOMOSCAMS

Binomo it's scams, same people from Plustocks.. nothing good, be cerifull with sending money for that company..
Компания мошенников ни в коем случаи не отправляйте деньги
Назад вы их не получите
Биномо это тот же Плюссток
abatia, Brazil,
May 23, 2017,

BAD

Brokerage firmly blocks the account claiming security investigation for anyone who made non-standard profits from it, has several people with the problem look like me, this is frustrating.
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
May 23, 2017,

binomo

This was the worst broker I have ever dealt with.

They have a BAD support, where the employers doesn't even speak a good english and send over and over again the SAME answer on almost all emails.

After 6 months trading with them (The only reason was their good payout during 21-22gmt) they blocked my account and from a few of friends for no reason.

First, they requested me a video conference (after 6 months using the broker with all documents OK). So I did it via SKYPE.

They said I should receive an email from the Security Departament.

In the next day, nothing happens, then I sent an email again and they said I have to wait 90 days to receive a message from their departament. In the meanwhile, I have not acess to my account or even can withdrawl my funds.

I consider this as a theft.

As I said in the begin, their support is the worst ever, so I will never get my money again. I have friends who loose over 6.000, some 3.000usd each one. Stay away from this broker.