ITRADER.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 3, 2020
Hoch Capital LTD, Bayline Global World Ltd., Bayline Trading Ltd.
2019-12-05:  CONSOB has prohibited Hoch Capital LTD from providing services in Italy.  CLICK HERE to verify.
February-December 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for iTrader.
2019-03-04:  CYSEC reach a settlement with Hoch Capital Ltd for €200,000.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
2017-11-20:  CYSEC fined Hoch Capital Ltd €30,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related websites include hochcapital.com and tradeatf.com

About ITRADER.com

ITRADER is a forex broker. ITRADER offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. ITRADER.com offers over 5 forex pairs, index, commodities, cfds, indices, stocks and gold for your personal investment and trading options.

ITRADER.com

Join live discussion of ITRADER.com on our forum

Seamcap,
Athens, Greece,
Mar 31, 2020,

Better to trade with gold account

My deposit isn't sufficieent enough to move up to gold account, however that's what I'm aiming for. If we comppare ITRADER with other brokers, silver account type conditions looks like winning idea, but in case you compare them to Gold account, it will be a real shocking information. Just one example - EUR/USD spread is 2.2 - for silver. Seems good, yeah? Btw, look in the spread for Gold account - 1.3! Seems extremely good. So I'll save money and store them on my account to get gold status :)

Emirhan Tuglu,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 31, 2020,

A lot of accounts and assets

ITRADE is cool, as it provides many different assets and account types, so each trader can find something to use. I know many brokers focus just on one traders' cattegory and I prefer bread brokerages that accept both beginners and experienced traders, as it's guarantee that broker will be lively and will provide many advancements. Me, as I see myself, can be called a beginner with some experience, so that's great that Itrader provides education I can use and master my skills. However, education is not only strong side, trading itself is also well organized and if you know how to opperate within the market, you will achieve success.

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Mar 13, 2020,

Ended pretty fast.

You see, I’m 19. This was my first time and my first broker ever. They were pretty persistent at first with the contacting an all. Made me think in two directions 1. They really pay attention to their costumers 2. This is such a big scam. However turned out they’re pretty good, your money is definitely safe. The broker dude that I got said he was 40-something and experienced, he would call me on a daily basis and would provide information and orientation. He kept going on about having 200k investors and how I was wasting his time when I complained about a little communication problem we had. That was pretty shit. Anywho I lost all my capital when he advised me to open 7 moves on a Thursday. I told him the numbers were waaaay too big and red and that maybe I should close some and take the loss but he advised me against this because the market would “reverse”.

Also something they don’t tell you, if you ever want to take some money out it may take up to 20 days depending on where you’re from so take that into consideration.

In conclusion I’ll give them 4 stars since my lack of experience played a big roll here. They are trustworthy as brokers but they are not your friends and you probably shouldn’t listen to everything they say. Also just have them hump off if they dare compare your capital with someone else’s.

Alberto Urbina,
Agua Fria, Venezuela,
Mar 12, 2020,

Cool brokerage with everyrthing in

ITRADER provides everything that trader needs to be profitable - a lot of assets, education, tight spreads, regulations and fight withdrawals. It's my the second brokerage and it's better than my first one in all regards. So, I've never regreted that I changed brokerage. ITRADER deserves to trade with.

Asun Renner,
Algiers, Algeria,
Mar 12, 2020,

ITRADER is reliable brokerage

I'm in some sense obsessed with the reliability and safety concerns, I always take care about reliable connection and safe transaction execution. Itrader is good with all of this. Transactions are moderated by Level 1 PCI compliance services and funds are segregated on the sepparate bank accounts - according to the EU rules. Also, connection is secured and protected with firewall to protect data. As a result, ITRADER is really cool in terms of security.

Aleksandar Hrovat,
Prilep, North Macedonia,
Mar 10, 2020,

Taking care about traders

ITRADER broker does not make unrealistic promises and false advertising. On the contrary, you can come across a risk warning on almost every page of the site. I like this approach. Meanwhile some brokers try to make you invest more and more, even if you lose everything. ITRADER acts differently, making it clear that trading is not a joke and you should feel responsible.

Kryvoshalov Sharo,
Shumen, Bulgaria,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker to start there

It was my first brokerage, I was so tilted with the idea that my funds may be not payed for me. I hope you'll understand me right, I didn't think that iTrader can scam my funds, but I heard some stories, that some brokers act so. However, I got my funds in 2-3 days and everything is clear there :)

Renat Suchankov,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Mar 5, 2020,

Fast order execution and withdrawals!

I can't say much about this brokerage - it's definitely good, but not excellent. What I really like - fast order executiona and withdrawals within 24 hours, By other features it doesn't differs from common brokers, it's just okay

Yorman Ojeda,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Mar 3, 2020,

My first brokerage

Came there when was just looking to trading. Everything was okey, in a week earned my first 100 bucks, fastly made a withdraw. Then, was trading for around a year, everything was also okey. With tight spreads, leverage up to 1:500 and spreads starting from 0.1 pips. Now I don't trade, as I should work at my work, so I was forced to leave trading, but when I'll return I'll definitely choose iTRADE!

Sheerteva,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Feb 29, 2020,

I like to trade.

I really like this case, because this is where I can realize my full potential and use the knowledge about the market, which used to be simply intended for communication with friends. ITRADER is my first experience and I am very glad that I was immediately able to be in a good company with adequate conditions. I hope that the future will be only better, I really like to see a plus on my account.