ASWAQ.today Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 9, 2018

ASWAQ.today is a forex broker. ASWAQ.today offers the WEB BASED and Mobile forex trading platforms. ASWAQ.today offers over 20 forex pairs, commodities, indices, stocks, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ASWAQ.today

Join live discussion of ASWAQ.today on our forum

Hatim,
Dmmam, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 9, 2018,

I want some one hlep me to return my mony

This is theaf. Conpany.

The stolen mony from people only.

Its bad conpany. Bad conpany.

Blal qasimi
Ibrahim mansori. They stolen me

Jun 5, 2018 - 1 Star they are stolen me with 13500 usd

the cut all contact its fake company
Ahmad Amir ALSanadi,
Saudi Arabia,
Feb 5, 2018,

I have had a fraud case with this compnay

I have had a fraud case with this compnay. I had worked with them for almost 16 months starting Feb 2016. Many times asked for assistance , withdraw part pf my balace but no response at all. When asked to withdraw of my whole balance, They blocked my account and took my money. I sent many emails but no response at all.

Nov 3, 2017 - 1 Star They are fraudulent. They took my all deposits with profits I made over more than one year. refused to process any withdrawal requests. No any response from their side.
at the end, they closed my account.
SamSam,
Saudi Arabia,
Aug 29, 2017,

BEWARE OF ASWAQ TODAY www.aswaq.today as it is con-company. They stole my money and disappeared

ASWAQ TODAY is a scam company which using proxy to show they are located in UK but the only UK connections they have are the contact numbers. they are con artists using their website as a trap to steal people's money. I was persuaded by EBRAHIM ALMANSOORI to invest $ 10.000 in aswaq today and as soon as he received the money he stopped answering his calls and messages.
PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVE.