1000Pip Climber System Review

Updated: Mar 4, 2021 · 1000PipClimberSystem.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Climber System

Other websites of this company include ClimberSystem.com.

Established: 2015
Contact: JimPCS@1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000PipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000PipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2021,

Reviewing and looks promising

My initial results with 1000PCS were not overly positive as per my original review, but I have since been in contact with the owner Jim and and he is supporting me to try this system again. We have identified that there may be an issue with how the 1000 Pip climber EA operates with the 1000 pip climber system. Just to be very clear, the 1000 pip climber system is a long established signals based system run by Jim in the UK. 1000 pip climber EA is an EA, run by Christop in Germany, it is designed to take the signals generated by the 1000 pip climber system and automatically set up pending orders (rather than the trader having to manually set up their pending order trades using Jim's signals).

Jim has shared with me some more encouraging recent results and I hope and think I have re set up the 1000 pip climber system, with EA, in the correct way to hopefully mirror those results. We aim to compare weekly, so I know everything is working correctly. I mentioned this in my first review, but Jim the owner clearly cares about trading and customer service, so I am impressed that he has reached out to me and we are working to ensure I get the best possible results from the system. I will report back in due course or you can message me directly via my username if you want to ask more about this system. Just to finally add I was offered a refund but did not accept it, so no refund has played a part in me writing this additional review.

Feb 7, 2021 - 2 Stars I signed up to the 1000 PCS in July 2020, generally encouraged by the reviews, although the historic pip win performance claimed was a little hard to verify. The system is quite simple and relies on a range break out strategy across 6 pairs and 3 timeframes, so potentially you can run it on 18 charts in total. Basically if a pair is trading in tight ranging conditions, orders are placed just above and below the range and then if price goes down up and breaks the range, the order is filled and price is supposed to continue to TP. There are three TP levels, 1,2, and 3 and after a bit of experimentation I settled on TP2, which generally equates to a 1:1 risk ratio and seems to be the most commonly used amongst users.

Initially I found the system hard to keep up with although that was slightly my fault as I set up alerts for all 6 pairs on all 3 timeframes. It meant alerts were coming through thick and fast, and I wouldn’t always be by my laptop to set the orders. Then someone made an EA for the system, which was a great idea. 1000 PCS is not in EA in itself, it is more akin to a signal system which sends you alerts advising where to set orders, stop losses and TPs, but the EA sits on your MT4 account and effectively sets the orders which are generated by 1000PCS. It’s a real time saver, especially if you want to try it over multiple signals and timeframes.

Ultimately though it just didn’t work for me. My results were as follows:
September -29.4% change in account balance and 44.3% win rate
October -25.6% and 44.0% win rate
November +50% and 65.1% win rate
December +5.8% and 53.0% win rate
January -58.9% and 37.7% win rate

I should add I set the EA to 2% risk to trade and Jim advises 1%, but had I gone 1% it just would have reduced the gains / reductions in above account balances by half.
I really, really wanted this system to work, the strategy looked sound and Jim who runs it is great from a customer service point of view, there is extensive pdf guide to trading and the system which you get when you purchase, and anyone who invests that much time in their craft clearly cares about it. But the results don’t lie. And I feel 6 months is enough time to fully evaluate a system, it trades often enough to generate enough trading data for a user to be statistically confident the results seen are close to what would be repeated over the long term.
mansour Baqleen,
Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 2, 2021,

I was amazed at the successful deals

When I read about 1000, I found that it is very cool and uses a special strategy, so I decided to buy it, I tried it on the demo account, and then I was amazed at the successful deals, so I decided to use it on my real account and found that my profits began to increase, so I recommend using 1000 without hesitation

Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago,
Oct 9, 2020,

Really good stuff!

I traded for over 4years and goten alot of signals and none of those signals come close to PCS! Only pending orders with high accuaracy rate! This guy Jim really knows what he's doing. Keep up the good work champ.

las palmas, Spain,
Aug 26, 2020,

Very precise trading system

I have used this trading system for more than three months and I am very pleased with the results. The author has shown great insight into forex markets by elaborating these complex algorythms which foresee with great accuracy the behaviour of prices at certain levels. This is surely due to hard work in his part and years of experience.
He always answers emails right away in a dilligent way offering great support and unvaluable advise.It is hard to find such an honest and forthcoming person in this tough, throat-cutting world.

ashfaque,
U.A.E, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 21, 2020,

simple and profitable

the robot is very well designed, only 1 losing trade over a weak out of 16, i have never had so many winning signals, and very good service from the creator.

VA, USA,
Aug 10, 2020,

I have stopped using it

I have owned this indicator for over 2 years. I have not made any money. It has also become inconvenient because I have to wait every month to receive the new password. Many times the password does not work because the template has to be re-downloaded. This has also been a headache. The setip is tedious because you can only trade select pairs. The graphics are nice. They always respond to my emails within a reasonable time, but I think it fair to tell others about my experience overall As I said, it has become a headache to wait for the password each and every month.
Australia, Australia,
Jul 26, 2020,

Profitable already.

If you are using this as a signal provider or just as an EA its really good to either make trust and make trades or increase your confidence for a entering a trade. I just started using it and am really happy with it. Tip, they have 3 different take profit levels, if you use T2 it gives you a 1:1 R2R which is fantastic. You can go T3 as well. :)

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 24, 2020,

Amazing system !!!!

As a new trader i was skeptical about purchasing systems as I have not had any luck with them previously..

This system by Jim changed that .

Used on live account with small lots and on the first week every trade triggered closed in profit either by reaching tp set by system or by my own money management

Im a hobby trader and im out of house at work so i can leave laptop running and my notifications come to my phone which i can then place via mt4 app..

This is a game changer for me

I can only trade London session via phone as im out of house and this system works wonderful .

Worth every penny and i give it 10/10

Thanks Jim , keep up good work

Ross

PST, USA,
Jul 11, 2020,

Excellent Trading experience!

Truly brings a breath of fresh into my trading and how I will trade moving forward.

The educational value alone is worth the price of admission.

Also, Jim is great to work, very proactive and easy to get a hold of. Truly cares about your success when using his system.

New Jersey, USA,
Jul 9, 2020,

Great

New to this had a few questions Jim got back to me every time very fast. I have everything worked out the signals are awesome. This has been a great experience thus far. 5 stars for sure!!!!!!!!