1000PipClimberSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 3, 2020

Other websites of this company include ClimberSystem.com.

1000PipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000PipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000PipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Ronnie,
Miami Beach, Florida, USA,
May 22, 2020,

OUTSTANDING HIGHEST QUALITY SIGNAL SERVICE, TREMENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE

This is the finest signal service I've used and have been trading seven years.
The system is simple to upload following an 8 minute video. The signals appear on the charts with direction, entry, take profit 1,2,3 , safety stop, signal expiry time and signal created time. The trader sees the signal and has time to analyze the trade.
My experience is the signals are winning at a higher percentage than other signals I've used. I also like there are six major pairs using three time frames each so a trader can focus and learn the behavior of these important pairs. This signal service has been a positive game changer for me as I am transitioning from part time to full time trader and counting on 1000pipclimbersystem as one of my priority signal and strategy arsenals.

Lamia,
Safi, Morocco, Morocco,
May 20, 2020,

The best service and a very strong Forex system

I'd recommend 1000pip Climber to a friend because the service I received was outstanding. The online help had a friendly and approachable manner and listened to my requirements before I bought the Forex system. I was kept fully informed about how the system works and how to use it. I even compared my results to the development team. The installation video of the system was a nice touch and this made it very easy to get started. One slight annoyance is that the system needs to run 24 hours a day for the signal to be continuously sent. But as I understand it is the same for all FX systems. The signals have been very good so it is worth keeping the PC turned on. I received a follow-up email a week after purchase to check that I was happy with everything and that if I have any questions, I can contact them at any time. It has been a pleasing experience so far and I hope it will continue.

Alastair,
Preston, United Kingdom,
May 13, 2020,

Very professional Forex robot and service.

I received exceptional service throughout the whole process from buying and installing to using the forex robot. They are a very professional team and went out of their way to help me get everything running correctly. I even found the whole experience quite enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble for Jim at 100pip Climber and he even gave me some special tips that helped me with my manual trading. Jim himself is very pleasant to deal with and his trading experience shows. The robot he has developed was excellent. Not all of the signals trigger but those that do have made me some good pips.

Krakow, Poland,
May 6, 2020,

Delighted with my Forex robot

Purchased my first Forex car from 1000pip Climber a couple of weeks ago. I have been delighted to find the robot is exactly as described on the website. After purchasing the Forex robot, Jim got in touch and sent me all the files. He helped me set everything up on my metatrader and was everything was dealt with to a very high standard with the couple of small adjustments done as requested. The robot has been running well these 2 weeks and the results are coming in most days. I had only a couple of signals one day but on the whole there are a good number a day that are bringing in results. Happy with my experience and will certainly consider getting more forex robots from Jim if he has any new ones in the future.
Parm,
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom,
May 4, 2020,

Great automated forex trading system

I am an experienced forex trader and have signed up for a few trading signal services in the past but never any that have generated any consistent gains. Usually, they were scams, promising ridiculous gains which never delivered. I was, therefore, somewhat dubious about the 1000PC System as I have learned the hard way that if something seems too good to be true then it usually is. However, other reviews were good so I thought I would give it a go. After my first 2 weeks of using the system, I am 180 pips up from 12 trades. Amazing! As other reviews have said, you get a signal identifying the entry point, stop loss and 3 different target levels for a trade and you can also have this emailed to you. It's incredibly simple, even for a novice trader. The guys that created this are incredibly helpful and seem like decent, honest people. I am really pleased with this purchase and hope that I gain enough pips each month from the 1000PC System that I can stop using my own strategy as it means I have to be in front of the computer each day for 4 hours. With the 1000PC System, you can leave your machine running and then just wait until you get an email for a potential trade. I am massively grateful to Jim and his team for releasing this. If it continues to generate gains as it has done in the past 2 weeks, it'll mean a much better life style for me. If you are thinking about purchasing this, go for it. You won't regret it!
Kalgi Sheth,
Ahmedabad, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

One of the best guys! Pleased to deal with.

I was looking for a Forex robot and emailed a few websites which claimed to have good Forex robots. But almost none of them responded, and those few which did, responded in a very generic manner, and did not answer my questions. I was almost gave up on searching, until I emailed 1000pip Climber. Jim was brilliant and professionally helped me from the start. He acknowledged all my questions and gave full answers. I should not be that hard to get a good response, but sadly it is. I got their system that same day.It is really lovely system. Good number of signals and easy to run. I have made steady gains over the weeks I have used it and it is impressive bit of kit..... If you want to be treated well, and want a good system that works, them I recommend 1000pip Climber.

Nurul,
Apr 19, 2020,

The team is really helpful and Signals are successful so far :-)

Must say the support and clarifications provided by the team is excellent. I've sent a whole host of questions and answers have been really prompt and really useful. The system is really easy to load on to MT4 and since loading up, the signals have been profitable. I'd highly recommend and long may the success continue! :-)

Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 13, 2020,

Nice signals

Following the signals now for 2 months or so. Some pending signal are not picking up but that is just fine. Good results and I most important you want to have comfort in a signal. that works nicely.

Far,
Jb, Malaysia,
Apr 10, 2020,

This System really doing GREAT

Thanks to Jim with full of support...his system provide very good signal.. i have gain profit 100% within 3 days of using this system...im really recommend this system

Arese, Italy,
Mar 6, 2020,

perfect the signal providers

Jim, a very helpful and very kind for any clarification.
very valid signals that have brought me profit.
absolutely recommended groped this system of signals