1000Pip Climber System Review

4.536 • 69 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 6, 2022
1000PipClimberSystem.com Is this your company?

Other websites of this company include ClimberSystem.com.

4.536 • 69 REVIEWS

A
Ambreen Khan
Scarborough, Canada,
Jul 6, 2022,

Top system Quality Signals

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I got the 1000pip Climber System (without EA add-on). Great service received from the team, clear communication lots of pictures, and assistance before I signed up. No hard sale needed top-quality service and not to mention the A class aftercare service. So different from the other systems that I have used. Normally after you get the system there is no help whatsoever but Jim was fantastic. I couldn't get the email signals to work properly but after a quick chat with Jim, I got everything working. I am so happy with the service offered.
M
Mitchell
Sarawak, Malaysia,
Jun 21, 2022,

The Best System For Everyone

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Just 4 month, my profit is 80% plus. It's really works. Customer service is quick and very helpful. Just follow the signals and done.
S
Sara
Latvia, Latvia,
Apr 6, 2022,

Great system, amazing customer service

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been using this system for a week or so and I have already made profits, thank you, it’s great for beginners and easy to set up, open 18 windows if you’d like and get a lot of signals daily.
The customer service is amazing, fast replies, very helpful!
V
Chonburi, Thailand,
Feb 11, 2022,

Up 28.78% since using it for the last 6.5 month

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
The system works! Risk is managed. You can control all aspects of the trade. The system does the hard part and finds the signals.
Support response is also quick and efficient. Great value for a great product!
V
Calgary, Canada,
Jan 25, 2022,

Got a amazing 80% of the return of the investment

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Got a amazing 80% of the return of the investment in just 3 weeks. I was following his results from last two years and finally I bought it. And it's really worthy ,now I have two of them. Best EA of the 21st century.
I also bought one more ea to execute the signals of this system.
I'm loving it.
C
NY, USA,
Nov 16, 2021,

Very Interesting Tool

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
And excellent customer service! Looking forward to diving deeper. Good for beginners. It seems slow, but it is not. It's really more that the system is quite intelligent. It seems to be doing a million things at once, so requires patience. But what with trading doesn't? Certainly deserves a try.
S
Chennai, India,
Oct 31, 2021,

My Second Review

After having not so good results, Jim contacted me personally and help me get the most of the system with new settings and now I'm able to get consistent profits.

Thanks you Jim.

Aug 30, 2021 - 2 Stars After been using it for over 8 months I find it non profitable.

Only good is the it Uses Stop loss.

Cons. -
Every month you got to get your password from the owner for the indicator to work.
So far it was only profitable for a month all other months loss. I tried it with zero spreads account as well and its a big flop.

Just avoid.
D
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2021,

Excellent Steady System

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Been using this system for some months now. Its simply an excellent steady system generating steady low risk profits. Works with 6 pairs x 3 time charts so 18 charts monitored in total, all signals produced are for pending orders, not all orders hit before expiry but the ones that do tend to be very accurate. Its a great add on for anybody wanting a low cost reliable system that constantly produces results and should you require any help with the system Jim's replies by email are brilliant. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this system to anyone.
A
Avdul
Pokhara, Nepal,
Oct 14, 2021,

Brilliant service

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
The first impression was of the 1000pip Climber system was first class, the installation was a breeze and the communication from Jim was very professional. I have been testing the robot for 2 months and this is one of the best robots I have tried. Most weeks I close up and the signals come steadily through. The only complaint is that there are a lot of pending orders which do not trigger. This does not affect the profit but it is annoying having lots of pending orders on my account, especially if they are not filled. I have asked Jim about this and he says it is just part of how the system works. Overall, Jim has been very professional and polite and made me feel very comfortable using the system. I would recommend this robot to everyone.
B
Beauty Akter
Pulau Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 15, 2021,

Thoroughly impressive robot

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Glad to had an amazing experience with the 1000pip climber system. The system offered a reasonable price with faster service. The manual that comes along with the system is briefly explained and provides the guidelines to use it properly. The supportive response and advice are highly appreciated that I received each and every time regarding any queries. Again, thanks to the 1000pip climber system. Highly recommended.
Page 1 of 9

Is 1000PipClimberSystem a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with a good view on if 1000PipClimberSystem is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13465/1000pipclimbersystem-trading-software

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent 1000PipClimberSystem community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/1000pipclimbersystem/

What is 1000PipClimberSystem?

1000PipClimberSystem is a forex trading software which indicates signals for entry price, take profit and stop loss and notifies you via email.

What currency pairs does 1000PipClimberSystem trade?

1000PipClimberSystem software works on a 15 minute, 1 hour, and 4-hour timeframe for 6 major pairs.
  • EURUSD