1000Pip Climber System Review

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · 1000PipClimberSystem.com  · Is this your company?
1000Pip Climber System

Other websites of this company include ClimberSystem.com.

Established: 2015
Contact: JimPCS@1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000PipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000PipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Beauty Akter,
Pulau Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 15, 2021,

Thoroughly impressive robot

Glad to had an amazing experience with the 1000pip climber system. The system offered a reasonable price with faster service. The manual that comes along with the system is briefly explained and provides the guidelines to use it properly. The supportive response and advice are highly appreciated that I received each and every time regarding any queries. Again, thanks to the 1000pip climber system. Highly recommended.

Sharon,
Brogden, United Kingdom,
Sep 11, 2021,

Excellent Forex robot

The experience with the 1000pip Climber robot has been great because Jim was absolutely fantastic. He listened to what I needed from the robot and came up with some different options. He was incredibly helpful, making good recommendations and was a complete pleasure to deal with! The robot signals have been great and Jim checks in on me every month to make sure everything is ok. The robot has made gains almost every month. I did have 1 losing month but the month after was very strong. I'd recommend anyone to join up with Jim!

Derick,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Sep 1, 2021,

Awesome Signal System

I take this opportunity to recommend any trader out there to try using 1000Pip Climber System since it provides signal predictions that are in alignment with forex pairs charts hence wise risk taking in investment.

India, India,
Aug 30, 2021,

Waste of time and Money

After been using it for over 8 months I find it non profitable.

Only good is the it Uses Stop loss.

Cons. -
Every month you got to get your password from the owner for the indicator to work.
So far it was only profitable for a month all other months loss. I tried it with zero spreads account as well and its a big flop.

Just avoid.
Reda,
Rabat, Morocco,
Aug 18, 2021,

A quality forex robot

I had been looking for a Forex robot for quite a while. The wait was certainly worth it when I decided on 1000pip climber. I have had 5 years of manual forex trading and the experience meant I wanted something that would aid my trading but also allow me to use my own analysis. I discussed this with the developer, Jim before I purchased and he came across as someone who was genuine in every way. He explained how it I could use the system the way that I wanted and I was very pleased with this. The system was offered at a very good price and Jim helped me with some installation teething problems swiftly. I have been using the system for three months and it has really helped benefit my trading. I do not take all the signals because I also use my own analysis but those that I do follow have been very strong (mainly winners). My first experience of Forex robot meant I had a number of queries about the intricacies of the system. But overall I am very pleased. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night it was, the system still produces signals and that is great for me as I could previously only manually analyse the market half the day. In conclusion I can certainly recommend the 1000pip climber robot. I am perfectly happy with it.

Lynda,
Benin City, Nigeria,
Aug 6, 2021,

Great

I have been using this software for a couple of days now, I am must say I quite impressed. its very easy to use.

Brian Rake,
Sunnyside, NY, USA,
Jul 26, 2021,

I feel happy with my purchase

After seeing this system online I took time to decide about this purchase, I had been burnt before with forex robots so I contacted Jim before purchasing to make sure everything was as expected. There was no pressure to buy and felt happy to get the system after a few emails. The system was ok to install. Same as most of the forex robots that I have tried. I did have a problem setting up email notifications, but one email to Jim and all was fixed.

I used the stem tentatively in the first mont (only on demo) but results were good so I then tried my live account for second month. The results have still been steady. There was a losing week 2 weeks ago but overall I am still up. This has been one of the best systems I have tried and I will continue to use on live account. I am please with my experience and I would buy from here again.

Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2021,

Tested extensively, failed to produce any profit for me

This is my third and final review of the 1000 pip climber system. I wrote my first in February after using the system for 6 months, it did not perform well in that period as I reported in my review, but I wrote a second intermediary review after Jim the owner of the system had made contact appealing to me to try again. I agreed with Jim to try the system over a 3 month period before writing a final review. I have actually reviewed it over 4 months. Prior to commencing this latest test, I liaised with Jim to ensure that our results would be as closely aligned as possible, so that’s using an IC markets RAW account (no spread) and trading all 6 pairs, on all 3 timeframes, so 18 charts in total, and on settings - all charts were set to default take profit 2. Default TP2 is always the same pip value as the stop loss, so regardless of chart or pair, each trade is working on a 1:1 risk/reward basis, whether its 20 pip SL / 20 pip TP on USDJPY 15 minutes or 110 pip SL / 110 pip TP on EURUSD 4 hours.

The main performance claim of the system is that it achieved 20,000 pips over a 3 year period, or c. 550 pips a month. My results were as follows:
March +495 pips
April -340 pips
May -240 pips
June +75 pips

= -10 (minus 10) pips over the 4 month period.

This was well short of the c. 2200 pips I was hoping for after 4 months. Half way into my test Jim pointed out to me that the system should be traded on a win / loss basis and not pip cumulation. I had standardised my lot size on all 18 charts, meaning a 20 pip win would be worth £2, a 30 pip win would be £3 and a 50 pip win, £50. Despite it being called the “1000 pip climber system” and its main performance claim being 20,000 pips over three years, Jim said the way you are supposed to trade the system is actually to adjust lot size depending on TP value, so that each win has the same ££ value, whether is a 20 pip win or a 110 pip win.

Working on a win / loss basis with a 1:1 risk to reward, a user needs a win rate of +50% for the system to be profitable. In actual fact for me and most other traders, the break even point after accounting from spread and broker commission needs to be c. 52.5%. I also worked out based on the trading volume and the fact that the average win or loss tends to be around 25 or 26 pips, that the win rate required to achieve 20,000 pips over 3 years would be around 62%.

Over the 561 trades in my 4 month period, the win rate was 52.31%, so actually just under my profitability line. That data set is also sufficiently large for me to conclude the “true” underlying win rate of the system is probably in the 50-54% range. In fact a binomial probability calculator (Free Binomial Probability Confidence Interval Calculator - Free Statistics Calculators (danielsoper.com) ) would say with that data you can be 95% confident that the true win rate is in the range of 0.47720 ≤ p ≤ 0.56654. For any 1:1 system, the win rate range should be more like 56-65% to ensure you will always be trading above a profitability line.

The system also performed with a high level of volatility. The worst 50 trade rolling win rate I saw was a 19.61% and the best 80.39%. Depending on when you start using the system you could experience one of those streaks and think it is awful or amazing. Most traders want to see strong balance line stability or a smooth upwards equity curve, but this appears like a jagged line, long losing streaks (with potentially big drawdowns depending on your risk level) and long winning streaks.

During the 4 month period Jim was sharing his results with me and I was able to compare mine with his on a spreadsheet. Despite setting up the system in the same way, our results did not align. My MT4 account saw around 20% more trades than his, and his win rate was higher at 60%. Jim was unable to explain why we were experiencing different results, using the same system, with the same settings.

By his own admission he does not use the EA add on (this is software designed by a guy called Christoph, see my previous review for full explanation) and so Jim does not take every single trade, whereas I was using the EA add on and so taking every trade. However it feels highly unlikely that in the 20% of trades that I took and he didn’t there would be a very high concentration of winners that would drag his win rate up to 60% compared to my 52%. Jim did suggest that the EA add on could be responsible for the difference, but over the 4 month period, he did no tests to my knowledge to investigate the EA add on, and he also continues to promote it in monthly emails to 1000 pip climber system users. Of course it could be that all other users of the system are experiencing a 60% win rate and there is some fault somewhere in my set up which causes the poorer performance. But via FPA or facebook I have been unable to find any users of this system who are seeing a 60% win rate. And in any case its alarming that users experience different results with an automated robotic system. Any EA or signals creator should publish or at least run a “master” set of results which users should expect to emulate. You can’t show someone some roses and then post them a bunch of random seeds.

Again I wanted this system to work because it makes logical sense, and it feels like creator has put a lot of work into it, and has a strong customer service ethic. But the results don’t lie. I tested the system for a long enough period, and built up a sizeable data set, but it just didn’t make me any money, so I’ll be moving onto other things.

As per my last review, if you would like to make contact with me please do so via the profile link top right of this page, I’m happy to share further information and all performance spreadsheets.

Mar 4, 2021 - 4 Stars My initial results with 1000PCS were not overly positive as per my original review, but I have since been in contact with the owner Jim and and he is supporting me to try this system again. We have identified that there may be an issue with how the 1000 Pip climber EA operates with the 1000 pip climber system. Just to be very clear, the 1000 pip climber system is a long established signals based system run by Jim in the UK. 1000 pip climber EA is an EA, run by Christop in Germany, it is designed to take the signals generated by the 1000 pip climber system and automatically set up pending orders (rather than the trader having to manually set up their pending order trades using Jim's signals).

Jim has shared with me some more encouraging recent results and I hope and think I have re set up the 1000 pip climber system, with EA, in the correct way to hopefully mirror those results. We aim to compare weekly, so I know everything is working correctly. I mentioned this in my first review, but Jim the owner clearly cares about trading and customer service, so I am impressed that he has reached out to me and we are working to ensure I get the best possible results from the system. I will report back in due course or you can message me directly via my username if you want to ask more about this system. Just to finally add I was offered a refund but did not accept it, so no refund has played a part in me writing this additional review.

Feb 7, 2021 - 2 Stars I signed up to the 1000 PCS in July 2020, generally encouraged by the reviews, although the historic pip win performance claimed was a little hard to verify. The system is quite simple and relies on a range break out strategy across 6 pairs and 3 timeframes, so potentially you can run it on 18 charts in total. Basically if a pair is trading in tight ranging conditions, orders are placed just above and below the range and then if price goes down up and breaks the range, the order is filled and price is supposed to continue to TP. There are three TP levels, 1,2, and 3 and after a bit of experimentation I settled on TP2, which generally equates to a 1:1 risk ratio and seems to be the most commonly used amongst users.

Initially I found the system hard to keep up with although that was slightly my fault as I set up alerts for all 6 pairs on all 3 timeframes. It meant alerts were coming through thick and fast, and I wouldn’t always be by my laptop to set the orders. Then someone made an EA for the system, which was a great idea. 1000 PCS is not in EA in itself, it is more akin to a signal system which sends you alerts advising where to set orders, stop losses and TPs, but the EA sits on your MT4 account and effectively sets the orders which are generated by 1000PCS. It’s a real time saver, especially if you want to try it over multiple signals and timeframes.

Ultimately though it just didn’t work for me. My results were as follows:
September -29.4% change in account balance and 44.3% win rate
October -25.6% and 44.0% win rate
November +50% and 65.1% win rate
December +5.8% and 53.0% win rate
January -58.9% and 37.7% win rate

I should add I set the EA to 2% risk to trade and Jim advises 1%, but had I gone 1% it just would have reduced the gains / reductions in above account balances by half.
I really, really wanted this system to work, the strategy looked sound and Jim who runs it is great from a customer service point of view, there is extensive pdf guide to trading and the system which you get when you purchase, and anyone who invests that much time in their craft clearly cares about it. But the results don’t lie. And I feel 6 months is enough time to fully evaluate a system, it trades often enough to generate enough trading data for a user to be statistically confident the results seen are close to what would be repeated over the long term.
Kath M,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jul 14, 2021,

Half-Year Review: Impressive Performance So Far

I have been suing the 1000Pip Climber for just over 6 months now and thought that it was time that I left a detailed review of my findings. I will leave a full 12-month review at a later date when the time comes.

I will start with installation. It was a while ago that I installed the system, but it was all very straightforward and similar to all MT4 robots - you simply add the files and then load the system to the charts. A rather unique feature of this robot is that you need to open each individual chart that you want the system to run on. While at first I did find this a pain, I now appreciate that this means I can quickly see what FX pairs I am running the system on and what signals each pair has produced.

I run the robot on the recommended broker from the start - first on a demo account to test-run the system worked as expected, and then on a live account. The performance and behaviour on the demo and live accounts were basically the same, and both produced a positive net return.

I started using the system in the evenings after work for the first month; this had mixed results. Some days there were no signals; other days there were. I could have continued this way, however, since the initial results were positive, I invested in a VPS and started running the system 24/7. This was the right thing to do because a lot of the signals were in the European and US sessions and I was now able to follow these signals too. I would also add that the win rate was higher in those sessions than the Asian sessions.

I then continued to run the system on VPS and tried to follow as many signals as possible. There are a good number of signals per day so it was a bit of work at first; but worth it overall. A large proportion of the pending orders for the signals to do do not trigger, which is a little annoying but you get used to it. The results I obtained in the five months running the system 24/7 are listed here (To be transparent, I was following the recommended 1% risk per trade.)

Month 1: +21%
Month 2: +15%
Month 3: +3%
Month 4: -6%
Month 5: +27%

Total increase: 71%

These are by far the best results I have had from any FX robot so I will continue to use it. As you can see, Month(s) 3 and 4 had lower results, which was slightly concerning at the time. I think that when the price movement is in a tight range, the system struggles; but when the markets move more, the wins can really come rolling in.

Overall, I have been very impressed with this robot. Most importantly, the performance has been good and the system has worked reliably over the months. I will continue to use this system and am looking to increase my risk to 1.5% per trade. The drawdowns have been low so far and I think that it is possible to take a little more risk now. I will update again in six months' time. Hopefully with some even better results!

Steven,
CA, USA,
Jul 4, 2021,

After 10 months - down 17% on a live account at Forex.com

I got this up and running on an auto-trading account about 10 months ago. Never had a profitable month. It is a "slow bleeder", meaning it slowly depletes your capital.

I have tried adjusting SL, % of risk, take profit parameters. etc, to no avail. I tried contacting "Jim" the contact person provided to me, asking whether I should just just "unplug" since the EA was losing an average of 2% per month, but received no response.

After losing a couple thousand on a 10,000.00 account, I shut in down as just another EA "system" that may have worked during "selected" back testing, but there has been no indication I can discern that it works in our market for the last 10 months.

To the contrary, it does NOT work based upon live account results, not some BS chart fitting scenario where one can pick out the best fit for a given time frame and then make claims that cannot or will not be replicated in real time (I am not saying this occurred, but I am not saying it did not).

However, I AM saying that past claimed performance has not translated into present performance in a positive way. That is, it is a SLOW BLEEDING, MONEY LOSING, EA.