LangInvestmentGroup.com Review Visit site

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Lang Investment Group - Low Risk Managed-2.45.5-12.512
Lang Investment Group Managed Account+6.4823.5+336.903

Join live discussion of LangInvestmentGroup.com on our forum

RedRed,
Lebanon,
Aug 9, 2017,

Account blowout Manager

All Gerhard Lang does is blow your account. he should not call himself a money manager. he is "Account blowout Manager"
bdftrader,
Vancouver, Canada,
May 28, 2017,

Stay Away

A complete crappy service. He takes trades against the market movements and then add martingales to it. If the market is in range u r good to make some profit. But eventually the momentum get strong and he keeps on adding to loosing position until you get a margin call. Sooner or later h go bankrupt with this service. Stay away, save your money
Ter,
rome, Italy,
May 19, 2017,

Stay away

Stay away from him if you care your savings. Definitely he's not a trader. More than half of my savings are gone.
vass108,
walton on thames,surrey,uk, United Kingdom,
Apr 19, 2017,

Avoid avoid avoid

Completely destroyed my account for about 2 months of trading .Low risk ? Rubish!!!
From £2020 now/20.04.17/ its £22 equity .Really not sure how this so called 'experts' have the courage to trade .Regret i trust some of the reviews above million times.Over 2k is a pain .First he will start very careful make you feel you are in safe hands .Then he lost 50% in a month and promised to recover with very low risk this time within another month.Same cruel mistake and the account is gone now.Never ever consider risking your money with this loser...but of course its up to you guys .That's my experience .I will ever regret the minute i trust this guy.
teuling,
Nl, Netherlands,
Apr 18, 2017,

Don't

I would I could turn it back. To much risc to lose all your money. So if you don't feel good with much drawdown and a change to lose all your money then I would suggest you look for something els.
My account was $ 8000, profit from 2 march 2017, $700. Drawdown at this moment is $5000. So I'am sitting not comfortable.
Jerry Lawler,
Toronto, Canada (really from LangInvestmentGroup),
Apr 2, 2017,

Good work!! - I think so because I work there.

I am glad to start managed account service with them extra ordinary results. Thank you Lang team
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the representative of Lang Investment Group.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Karen Brady,
Mountain View, California, USA (really from LangInvestmentGroup),
Apr 2, 2017,

A real management company - complete with fake reviews from inside the company

I have an account with $2000 within a month it turned into $4250 with minimum draw down. Thank you Lang investment group
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the representative of Lang Investment Group.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Andrea,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Mar 31, 2017,

One of the best among FX Fund Managers - Organic way of making money with low risk

From my experience of using different Fund Managers , I can confirm that LangInvestment is among the best in industry. They are efficient and quite profitable in long run. I strongly recommend LangInvestment to serious minded and mature investors who wish you gain money properly in an organic way from FX market.
Sooraj,
Thiruvananthapuram , India,
Mar 31, 2017,

Recommend Account Managers

Awesome Account Management. They make my $2000 into $6200 in just 3 months. Last week i face some minus trades but they recover back my loses. I am really happy for their service.
Apollo1152000,
Malta,
Mar 27, 2017,

Opened a €2,000 account end of February. Today 27th MArch, he blew away practically all the account.

No stop losses. Took 99% of the position one sided selling USD, with no hedging until it was too late.

Do not trust this guy. He is an amateur and has no financial principles.