SternOptions.com Review

Updated: Aug 27, 2018
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
SternOptions.com

Join live discussion of SternOptions.com on our forum

HeinzelmanDak,
Netherlands,
Oct 16, 2017,

Mentally disordered and vulnerable older man lost 160.000 euro at SternOption in just two days

A mentally confused and vulnerable relation of me got robbed by SternOptions.com He lost 160.000 euro in just two days. In total he lost 260.000 euro (all his savings). Before it got that far, his accountant did send e-mails to SternOptions requesting to close the account and return the money which was still on his balance. Also requesting to stop making phone calls. It was ignored again and again. They continued to make phone call and put him mentally under pressure telling to invest an additional 50.000 euro otherwise he would loose all his money. He was scared to death and not able to resist. On the 25 and 26 October 2017 he still had more than 160.000 euro on his SternOptions balance. And SternOptions mentally forced him to trade this money. He lost it all in just two days. I can show all the screen dumps and the e-mails which has been send.
Gurdeep,
Jun 1, 2017,

I want money back

Sternoptions people are only interested in making their own money. Since I could not invest anymore, they are not interested me anymore. I want my money back.