Fresh TurnkeyForex.com review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Updated: Jun 23, 2022 · TurnkeyForex.com  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Turnkey Forex Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Turnkey Forex

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Laško, Slovenia,
Mar 24, 2022,

Not fraudulent

Fast execution, tight spreads, and minimal slippages. Very good for short-term trading. Long-term trades also sail well; the broker does not tamper with trades no matter how long they have been running. I have had trades run for weeks without being stopped out until it ends.

Varna, Bulgaria,
Mar 22, 2022,

Support and low cost

If anyone wants a broker with reliable support services, turnkeyforex is the way. It does not just communicate with its customers very well but it also provides its services at a very low price. It is almost a year now and I have not had issues trading here.

- there is no cost of withdrawal and deposit
- no comissions for trading, I'm news trader so it's great (check FPA news signals, best signals!)

Monza, Italy,
Mar 16, 2022,

Good broker for forex majors

I am a daily forex trader, trading mostly major forex currencies. This broker was my pick due to good conditions for trading on ecn account. First I would mention that that fee for ecn account is only $1 per traded lot, which is quite low fee considering that my previous broker was charging me $5. During time of high volatility there are small spreads, but they are significantly below 1 pip. There are no other costs of trading, which indeed supports trading profitability. I never leave my position open overnight, so I am not able to say what costs of leverage are, I can only suppose that they are also low, taking into account all other conditions. I also didnt experienced any sort of issues when I was withdrawing my profits. Up to now I made only few withdrawals up to $500, and I have regularly received funds on my Mastercard within 1-2 working days. In summary, my opinion is that this is a fair broker, supporting low costs of trading.
Retse,
Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 10, 2022,

My no.1 broker for cryptos

This is my number one broker for trading btc and eth. This is one of rare brokers which allows crypto currencies to be traded through an ecn account. Taking into account that commission for ecn account is only $1 per traded lot, this significantly decreases costs of trading cryptos. There is small spreads when trading crytpos, but it is so small that does not have any impact on my profitability. Another option which was good for me is that I was able to fund my trading account through my usdt wallet. Although my account is USD based there has not been any commission taken from broker, neither I had any exchange rate differentials. At this moment, I am more than satisfied with trading conditions here.

Athens, Greece,
Feb 21, 2022,

I like how it works

One of best places to trade forex any time and anyday. I have been trading here since last year and the person who referred me has even been trading on this same platform longer than I started. I like the way everything works. From the customer support to the trading tools and various forex assets

SL,
Jan 24, 2022,

Update to "Unfortunate Event" post

Since I’ve posted my review on 12Jan2022, after several email communications from 05Jan2022 onwards, Turnkey has responded via email that they will return the funds to my Turnkey account on 18Jan2022. I have since received the funds (exact amount on 18Jan2022), made a withdrawal request, and have received the funds (exact amount) back into my bank account (21Jan2022). Overall, it was a peculiar event, as I’ve not encountered such happenings before.

Jan 12, 2022 - 1 Star I have used Turnkey Forex since April 2021 and had a first full withdrawal in August 2021, due to personal reasons. The trades during my first deposit with Turnkey has been a good experience, though the bank wire deposit and withdrawal took a long time (~3 weeks) but it was manageable, as it was notified by customer support and I was mentally prepared for it.

Having a rather good impression on the trading experience, I've decided to continue with Turnkey in November 2021 with a 2nd deposit. When I've made my deposit and was informed there could be delayed deposit via bank wire, I was prepared to wait, and after 2 weeks (end of Nov'21), my account was deposited with my transferred funds and I was notified by customer support via email. Unfortunately, after 1 month (on 23Dec2021), the balance in my Turnkey account was zeroed, and upon checking my account statement (there isn't daily statements sent), I saw the deposit was reversed with no notification from Turnkey Forex to indicate the events leading to it or causing it to happen.

I've contacted Live Chat on 05Jan2022, and was told that customer support would contact me soon. I didn't get a response immediately (waited for more than half a day), so I sent an email to support team on 05Jan2022 at night, asking whether this is due to a system glitch. Turnkey first responded on 06Jan2022, saying "funds sent via bank wire were credited to your trading account temporarily. As checked, we still haven't received them. Therefore, the transaction has been reversed. I request you to get in touch with your bank once for the same." I couldn't believe this, as I've not encountered such an event during my trading years, and so I asked Turnkey to check carefully. So after another round of back and forth emails, I did check with my bank, and was informed that it was a same bank transfer (within Singapore, same bank that I used to do the bank wire), and it was completed successfully immediately.

So, this got me thinking. On 30Nov2021, Turnkey confirmed to receive the deposit into my Turnkey account. There's a delayed 15 days after bank wire until the balance showing up in my account, I don't know what's the delay for, but nothing was communicated to me about the bank wire being deposited to my Turnkey Forex account was based on good faith. And it was reversed on 23Dec2021, while my bank account showed clearly an outgoing transaction dated 15Nov2021, and nothing came back after that in December.

From my client portal view, there wasn't a withdrawal for the balance on my account, but for deposit, there was an "approved" deposit dated 29Nov2021. So where did my funds go to? I feel disappointed and unhappy how this turned out, not sure if anyone out there encountered a similar event as me. But for others, to take note this could happen to you too.

I'm still in correspondence with Turnkey customer support, I hope they'd find the answer to my missing funds soon.

Villejuif, France,
Dec 23, 2021,

Long and short trades

So far it seems suitable for short and long term trades. I scalp and also do swing trades when it is necessary. The strategy I use depends on the markets and the opportunities that i see

Rome, Italy,
Dec 22, 2021,

Fast execution

My trades execute very fast,t and the execution even became faster when I started to support it with the VPS. Executing many trades at a time comes with no delays

LuisGG,
Rota, Spain,
Dec 21, 2021,

Wide of market

I get to trade all the major forex pairs and crosses as a single trader. Even if my trades runs for a week, the broker does not tamper with it and does not close me out of my trades. It has advanced trading tools and the news also assists me in knowing the long term directions of the market. All that is need here is knowledge and one is guaranteed to make money because the broker is legit.

Milan, Italy,
Dec 6, 2021,

Good broker for trading forex

In my opinion this is good broker for trading forex, especially for scalpers, like myself. I am here for few months now, scalping during US time, when volatility is highest. I am using one EA on my MT5 platform, it is working without any issues. All deals were executed up to now. Spreads are very tight here. As I am trading major fiat currencies, I have spreads around 3 pips. However, as US time closes, spreads are even lower, some 2 pips. For me it is also good option that I can transfer my profits to my PayPal account