Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 22, 2020
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 20, 2020,

Extremely slow execution, no EUR deposits

Extremely slow execution via MT4, while the avg standard is around 80-150ms, this broker executed my 2 test trades in 650 and 1100ms from London VPS, means very close to their servers. Unacceptable delay. Period.

united state, USA,
Jan 18, 2020,

very bad

they steal money in easy way by making the spread very huge for no reason in one minute then all client will loos their balance

Jan 11, 2020 - 1 Star they eliminate all your balance in one second by increase the spread to thousand points where all other broker at the same hour has no change in spread it will be under 70 point

Jan 3, 2020 - 1 Star 912893 is my live account with coinexx. As US traders, we have limited choices of brokers to trade forex with higher leverage. Also we have fewer brokers who includes full services. we really have no more than 4 trusted brokers. Coinexx looked like trusted one who competed with lower spread, so it looked like the best brokers for U.S client. I tried it for few months, I did not care about late withdraw. However, they let you make profits with this full service and lower spread until data news comes in and then make your balance disappear calming the spread could jump to thousand points and your complains could be worthless, even all other brokers go less than hundred in that day. However, you could think it is still a good broker but stay away from the huge data news. At the last day of 2019 and last day of the market was no any news and all forex brokers closed all pairs with less than 100 points and others less than 50. coinexx closed most pairs around 700 points spread, so all position lost and all balances that has no stop loss disappeared. I contact the customer service and told them that was unacceptable, they claimed because of the end of the year which mean nothing than manipulated reason for any trader like me who used to trade for ten years. US client please be carful. stay with other few brokers you trust and I will not name any, my purpose is this brokers, it might take a month untill recognizes as a scam, you do not need to loos money meanwhile. I had all photos to prove my case in case they denied what happen at the end of the year market close.

Jan 1, 2020 - 1 Star 700 points spreadfor Nzd/us eliminated all the money today at the end of market and it still I have a pictures and proves for that.

USA, USA,
Dec 6, 2019,

Great broker.

Been trading with coinexx for about a year , and cannot think of one complaint from their end. Coinexx spreads + commission contribute to a higher edge than any other broker. I have made many deposits (my own issue), and have made some withdrawals (yay!). I have never had any issues,

sammy g,
new jersey, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

Coinexx are a bunch of theives and a scam

I signed up for a trading account with finpro/coinexx and was happy with the spreads and commission at 2$ a lot. however once i started making money they switched it to 10$ a lot without my knowledge and continued to charge me the 10$ rate for 2 years effectively stealing over 8k from me. do not deal with these people they are unethical and thieves. look for a more reputable broker. I have the documents showing they overcharged me yet they don't answer emails and when they do they give the run around. THIEVES
Oct 21, 2019,

Never got my withdrawal

Since October 2nd i made a withdrawal they said it was gonna take 10 business days. I’ve been sending emails to see what’s going on with my withdrawal and the only answer is that it was processed, nothing else. They stop replying my emails and I still haven’t gotten my money in my bank account. This guys made me waist my time and money. We were planning things with my family and because of them now we can’t do nothing. So disappointed of them, thought they were a good broker. Don’t take the same risk, do not go with coinexx!!!!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 29, 2019:
Hi Radrose!

The withdrawal you requested on 2nd October was processed within 48 hours to the bitcoin address you provided. Please refer to link for the transaction confirmation https://bitaps.com/3PPnqbcugv1coKtv8giGUFJhENkMxaNX8N

And please note that we NEVER tell any of our clients that the withdrawals take 10 business days to process. All withdrawal requests received during the week are processed within 48 hours.

Thanks
Sandusky, Oh., USA,
Oct 4, 2019,

Coinexx- Wooo, how much slippage ???

Coinexx is friendly enough and easy to work with. Just don't trade the news !!!!!
Slippage is the worst of any broker I've ever had. A VPS made no difference. even with my VPS in the same city as their Server, D.C.
Minnesota, USA,
Sep 16, 2019,

Good experience for US offshore broker

I came across with the Finpro sale. I also was signed up with Tallinex before they kicked US clients. I've been with the BS US brokers as well. Both before and after the Dodd Frank stuff. Anyway, I just closed my account with them. I'm going to go trade E mini's. That being said my experience was quite good with them. Once I got a crypto wallet set up. I got the transfers after a day or two of waiting and they were done at the prevailing market rate (one way I thought they might try to screw me). The spread was super small and all in very reasonable when the comission was added in. I started during the glory days of FX trading and it reminded me of that. I only traded small amounts/lot sizes, but there was no slippage and everything went smooth. Their tech is pretty good too. I just couldn't justify the offshore brokerage now that I can trade E minis. So, the CFTC finally did it, they killed this Forex trader. But if your a US person looking for an offshore broker. I would recommend.

texas, USA,
Sep 5, 2019,

Great broker with tight spreads

One of the few brokers that I feel confident in. Very tight spreads and no crazy wicks that try to take out a SL. Withdrawals can take a up to 3 days to be in your account, however this is states on the website so completely within my bounds.
Mt4/Mt5 platform to use. One of the lowest commissions offered at $2 a lot. Only giving it 4 stars since I wished they had faster withdrawals

Desert Hot Springs, CA, USA,
Aug 11, 2019,

"MT4 Stopped Working"...a disaster!!

About Coinexx: I am finally seeinmg a steady profit in my trading.

After steadily growing my account, and after spending months adding over 100 indicators, over 50 profiles, over 100 templates, suddenly, my Coinexx MT4 "stopped working." This happened today, Sunday 8-11-19, right as the new trading session started. I spent hours on the weekend planning trades, researching and marking my charts. Then, "coincidentally," right when the markets opened, my MT4 stopped working?? Then the Coinexx rep, via "chat" say, just reload MT4. I am so angry I can't begin to tell you.

my "MT4 Stopped working" means losing EVERYTHING! I now have to spend hours re-installing all of my indicators, re-installing all of my templates, re-installing all of my profiles...it is very, very suspicious? I wanted to come to ForexPeaceArmy, so that if any other winning traders have this happen with Coinexx, you know what's going on.

If you start making money, and you find that with Coinexx, all of your work has suddenly, simply "disappeared," and there's nothing you can do about it, you will then know: that's how easily a broker could put a major hurdle in front of you.

For me, I am going to open up a couple of accounts elsewhere, with larger, regulated brokers. I took a chance with Coinexx. But this really pissed me off!

May 29, 2019 - No Rating The jury is still out on this one...so far, so good.

I had a good overall trading experience with "FinPro." When FinPro was bought by Coinexx I transitioned. I have basically had no negative issues...I think.

What I am watching for, is any spread manipulation. I am not accusing Coinexx of anything. But, I am watching carefully. Here's why:

On three separate occasions, I experienced a quick spread spike in excess of 20 pips, taking out my SL, seconds before the trade went in the direction I expected. This only happened when I temporarily stopped using the "stealth mode" of my trade management software. Previously I only traded in "stealth mode," not revealing my SL, and didn't notice anything like that.

To be fair, maybe the spike, seconds before a significant move, is something that can't be avoided. But, it seems a little suspicious.

Now, I actively monitor trades more aggressively, and I keep my stops 100 or more pips away, in "stealth mode." If the trade goes far enough against me, I just manually shut it off. But, unfortunately, it means more "screen time." Oh well. It's my money.

I also use a second monitor with two other data feeds, to confirm and compare that a major spread spike is not just happening with Coinexx.

Like I said, I enjoy the leverage, and I've had no problem making withdrawals. And, since I've been trading for 10 years, I've learned that most issues weren't the brokers fault.

I understand how the banks manipulate the forex, I understand the dangers of trading the majors, trading when the markets first open...trading on Friday, when the banks take their profit.

But, I am actively watching the spreads, recording the spikes, and comparing the data feeds.

Can't be to careful :)

Mar 19, 2019 - 4 Stars I, too, was with "FinPro," who was then bought out by Coinexx. I was happy with FinPro, and I'm happy with Coinexx.

One criticism, is that some of us are active traders, with multiple accounts, and with more than one broker. Sorry, but, I don't think it's wise to keep "all of your eggs in one basket."

Each time I request a withdrawal from Coinexx, they contact me me to find out "what's wrong?" I have to tell them, "nothing is wrong" :) I just need my money whenever I need it. They should already know: if people have a problem, they won't hesitate to let them know.

I make regular deposits and regular withdrawals. Other than that annoying "inquiry," I have had no problem making withdrawals with Coinexx, and I've made quite a few.

I would love to see this broker offer the option to link a "VISA" card to the trading account (like I have with "Interactive Brokers"). It eliminates the fear we have of getting or having access to our money. After all: it's OUR money, and if a broker wants a lot more traders to deposit funds, make it easy for us to get our money when we want it.

Also, the online back office platform seems a little "glitchy," and sometimes you will sit there with a frozen page, watching the "crypto wheel" spin, until to refresh the page. But, I don't need the back office that much, and I can live with that.

What's important to me is 1) good commissions, 2) great leverage 3) deposits are credited quickly to the trading account, and 4) withdrawals are no more than a couple days.

For now, I primarily transact via "bitcoin," which is then converted to USD for trading, and it's easy to do with Coinexx.

If anything changes, I'll be sure and let you know.

Remember, anytime you trade with an unregulated broker, which some of us USA clients do, watch your balances. Spread things around a little :)
Mannheim, Germany,
Jul 18, 2019,

Don't Get Fooled

Hi there, I tried Coinexx now and it left me with mixed feelings.
Firstly, in my personal opinion many of the reviews here are written by them, they read like an ad text, so I would only consider the balanced reviews for your decision.
Here are my general bullet points after trading there with 1,8k

1 - Spread was fair and alright when I traded it.
2- Minimum leverage is 100x, which I personally find insanely dangerous already - don't gamble your cryptos away
3- Convenient to start with as you don't have to provide all your documents, like IDs etc (which I know are often sold on the dark net later by employees of brokers - not Coinexx, but in general). So this is a big plus.
4 - MT4/MT5 available, I had no issues locally and/or with the web trader.

Negative points to consider:
1 - Consider they are completely unregulated. Crypto is most often shady in general (I am working in this niche). Brokers are most often shady in general. Combine both and you have a very high risk scenario. No CC charge backs, no FSA/PRA is there to protect your ass in case of a dispute.
2 - This is the main negative spot where they will try to screw you imo: You deposit in crypto and it is converted spot to your local currency. We all know how volatile crypto is. So a BTC move can balance out your loss of a trade or make it even worse when withdrawing. I saw the recent BTC/ETH drop coming and thought it would be smart to take out my profits in EUR + the increased value in ETH but what they do, is to delay the withdrawal, so you get maximum breakeven. Once I confirmed my withdrawal, request it took 2 days until an AM contacted. He/She wanted to reconfirm that all my given details are correct. Once confirmed they take another 24 hours to withdraw your money, so they have room to time your withdrawal, at a time where they can negate your earning with the help of crypto volatility. I think they use this on a broad scale, but this is just an assumption and only found evidence in my single case. I will observe that and update here.