Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Desert Hot Springs, CA, USA,
Aug 11, 2019,

"MT4 Stopped Working"...a disaster!!

About Coinexx: I am finally seeinmg a steady profit in my trading.

After steadily growing my account, and after spending months adding over 100 indicators, over 50 profiles, over 100 templates, suddenly, my Coinexx MT4 "stopped working." This happened today, Sunday 8-11-19, right as the new trading session started. I spent hours on the weekend planning trades, researching and marking my charts. Then, "coincidentally," right when the markets opened, my MT4 stopped working?? Then the Coinexx rep, via "chat" say, just reload MT4. I am so angry I can't begin to tell you.

my "MT4 Stopped working" means losing EVERYTHING! I now have to spend hours re-installing all of my indicators, re-installing all of my templates, re-installing all of my profiles...it is very, very suspicious? I wanted to come to ForexPeaceArmy, so that if any other winning traders have this happen with Coinexx, you know what's going on.

If you start making money, and you find that with Coinexx, all of your work has suddenly, simply "disappeared," and there's nothing you can do about it, you will then know: that's how easily a broker could put a major hurdle in front of you.

For me, I am going to open up a couple of accounts elsewhere, with larger, regulated brokers. I took a chance with Coinexx. But this really pissed me off!

May 29, 2019 - No Rating The jury is still out on this one...so far, so good.

I had a good overall trading experience with "FinPro." When FinPro was bought by Coinexx I transitioned. I have basically had no negative issues...I think.

What I am watching for, is any spread manipulation. I am not accusing Coinexx of anything. But, I am watching carefully. Here's why:

On three separate occasions, I experienced a quick spread spike in excess of 20 pips, taking out my SL, seconds before the trade went in the direction I expected. This only happened when I temporarily stopped using the "stealth mode" of my trade management software. Previously I only traded in "stealth mode," not revealing my SL, and didn't notice anything like that.

To be fair, maybe the spike, seconds before a significant move, is something that can't be avoided. But, it seems a little suspicious.

Now, I actively monitor trades more aggressively, and I keep my stops 100 or more pips away, in "stealth mode." If the trade goes far enough against me, I just manually shut it off. But, unfortunately, it means more "screen time." Oh well. It's my money.

I also use a second monitor with two other data feeds, to confirm and compare that a major spread spike is not just happening with Coinexx.

Like I said, I enjoy the leverage, and I've had no problem making withdrawals. And, since I've been trading for 10 years, I've learned that most issues weren't the brokers fault.

I understand how the banks manipulate the forex, I understand the dangers of trading the majors, trading when the markets first open...trading on Friday, when the banks take their profit.

But, I am actively watching the spreads, recording the spikes, and comparing the data feeds.

Can't be to careful :)

Mar 19, 2019 - 4 Stars I, too, was with "FinPro," who was then bought out by Coinexx. I was happy with FinPro, and I'm happy with Coinexx.

One criticism, is that some of us are active traders, with multiple accounts, and with more than one broker. Sorry, but, I don't think it's wise to keep "all of your eggs in one basket."

Each time I request a withdrawal from Coinexx, they contact me me to find out "what's wrong?" I have to tell them, "nothing is wrong" :) I just need my money whenever I need it. They should already know: if people have a problem, they won't hesitate to let them know.

I make regular deposits and regular withdrawals. Other than that annoying "inquiry," I have had no problem making withdrawals with Coinexx, and I've made quite a few.

I would love to see this broker offer the option to link a "VISA" card to the trading account (like I have with "Interactive Brokers"). It eliminates the fear we have of getting or having access to our money. After all: it's OUR money, and if a broker wants a lot more traders to deposit funds, make it easy for us to get our money when we want it.

Also, the online back office platform seems a little "glitchy," and sometimes you will sit there with a frozen page, watching the "crypto wheel" spin, until to refresh the page. But, I don't need the back office that much, and I can live with that.

What's important to me is 1) good commissions, 2) great leverage 3) deposits are credited quickly to the trading account, and 4) withdrawals are no more than a couple days.

For now, I primarily transact via "bitcoin," which is then converted to USD for trading, and it's easy to do with Coinexx.

If anything changes, I'll be sure and let you know.

Remember, anytime you trade with an unregulated broker, which some of us USA clients do, watch your balances. Spread things around a little :)
Mannheim, Germany,
Jul 18, 2019,

Don't Get Fooled

Hi there, I tried Coinexx now and it left me with mixed feelings.
Firstly, in my personal opinion many of the reviews here are written by them, they read like an ad text, so I would only consider the balanced reviews for your decision.
Here are my general bullet points after trading there with 1,8k

1 - Spread was fair and alright when I traded it.
2- Minimum leverage is 100x, which I personally find insanely dangerous already - don't gamble your cryptos away
3- Convenient to start with as you don't have to provide all your documents, like IDs etc (which I know are often sold on the dark net later by employees of brokers - not Coinexx, but in general). So this is a big plus.
4 - MT4/MT5 available, I had no issues locally and/or with the web trader.

Negative points to consider:
1 - Consider they are completely unregulated. Crypto is most often shady in general (I am working in this niche). Brokers are most often shady in general. Combine both and you have a very high risk scenario. No CC charge backs, no FSA/PRA is there to protect your ass in case of a dispute.
2 - This is the main negative spot where they will try to screw you imo: You deposit in crypto and it is converted spot to your local currency. We all know how volatile crypto is. So a BTC move can balance out your loss of a trade or make it even worse when withdrawing. I saw the recent BTC/ETH drop coming and thought it would be smart to take out my profits in EUR + the increased value in ETH but what they do, is to delay the withdrawal, so you get maximum breakeven. Once I confirmed my withdrawal, request it took 2 days until an AM contacted. He/She wanted to reconfirm that all my given details are correct. Once confirmed they take another 24 hours to withdraw your money, so they have room to time your withdrawal, at a time where they can negate your earning with the help of crypto volatility. I think they use this on a broad scale, but this is just an assumption and only found evidence in my single case. I will observe that and update here.
USA, USA,
Jul 15, 2019,

Almost a year of automated MT4 trading

And this broker far outperforms it's competition for US investors. ECN is second to none, and results for my automated strategy are better than head to head tests against LMFX and TurnkeyFX.
Good liquidity here, and always improving.
4 stars because website is sometimes buggy and un-responsive, and doesn't give much feedback about whether it is hung up or will load eventually.
Great, responsive broker, easy BTC deposits and withdrawals, hopefully here for the long term.
ohio, USA,
Jul 5, 2019,

coinexx pays withdrawals for now any change i will be reporting them here, they have great spreads and very good leverage any change in their behavior i will let forex peace army know. great broker so far
Idaho, USA,
Jun 27, 2019,

Funds hacked and stolen

I hate to post this, because I am so fully committed to using Coinexx.com but just thought I would mention it. My friend has his Coinexx credentials stolen through a Key Logger. Hackers were then able to enter the Coinexx account, determine the balances, and then (somehow) fake email requests for the withdrawals, which were NOT send from my friend's email service (protonmail in Switzerland) . Fortunately, these were only about $100 and another $60 or so... SUBSEQUENTLY, COINEXX HAS ADDED additional security. HOWEVER, they were never up front on the theft, and send us the email messages requesting the EXACT balances to transfer to a BitCoin address from the 2 accounts. COINEXX is, without doubt, and especially for U.S. persons, the finest available offshore brokerage, so I am sad to report this. I will be continuing to use them, and do recommend them to anyone. HOWEVER, if you are using Windows, I highly recommend that you use a product called "Key Scrambler" (I am not affiliated, and this isn't advertising) which thwarts the ability of keyloggers to steal data from within Browser fields by encrypting the entries, etc... quite transparently. IN CONCLUSION: I will continue to use Coinexx, but am very upset that my friend's "lax security" allowed attackers to scrape his login credentials and to steal all of the funds in his accounts at Coinexx. I also believe they have better security now, so I don't see this as a show-stopper for me. hyperscalper
Jd,
Jun 11, 2019,

Overall satisfactory. Unfortunatley what caused me to submit a lower star was the huge jump in market spreads at close. I do understand it occurs, however xauusd spread at daily close was at 20 pips literally while two other major competitors was only only 2.
John DuPratt,
Dublin, CA, USA,
May 20, 2019,

I burnt-up around 100K of my family savings over a 2 year period in 2014-16, with various different Forex brokers (both US domestic and offshore).

After a 2 year of trading break, I took an online course to reboot my skills, and then started trading with 20K in June-2018. I consciously decided to choose only offshore brokers as our nasty government's is determined to kill the Retail Forex traders in US with their lopsided regulations.

I opened-up 3 accounts with 3 different brokers and one of them was with this Coinexx. I started my Coinexx account with only 2K initially as they took only Bitcoins, which I wasn’t quite comfortable with using back then.

As mentioned by the others - what I soon realized was that on the same scalping or hedging trades where I would lose money with my other 2 brokers, I would make money with Coinexx broker. Clearly, it was not my trades, but I was just being ripped off, yet again. In fact, my exact same trades when put-up on Coinexx broker's MT4, would outperform.

It was just fair execution and the lower trading costs – i.e. Coinexx's thin spreads and low commissions, and fewer execution slippages. So, in Aug/Sep-18, I moved over my entire portfolio to Coinexx (~17K then) and I started to lever it up big.

In Oct last year, I took a big fat loan out on my mortgage and I put all of that into play over my Coinexx account and it was the best and boldest decision I have ever made.

I have withdrawn over 1 MM from my account and made 23 large withdrawals, and all of them were processed without any botheration, except my identity verification calls.

My RM at Coinexx is Mr. Simon White and I just love the guy for he is always there to take care of my requirements. The system is intuitive so I seldom needed to use their chat support much but they were "Real people", and helpful every time I interacted with them.

I like their back-office web portal a lot, and especially the ability to get an instant matching Bonus on my each and every Deposit.

So, Wify is happy as we have "Zero" debt, pretty decent investments and we move into a bigger place in a better neighbourhood. Thanks to you my good broker - Coinexx, and of course much thanks to my Luck, and some to my Trading skills.
Jane Loveless,
Charing Cross, London, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Good Broker - Highly Recommended

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Almelo, Netherlands,
Apr 19, 2019,

I like to response on your reply from Apr 18, 2019...
You told me I gave you the OTP. However, I have asked several times for proof of these emails with the OTP. I did not receive this even after contacting you by telephone.

I also didn't immediately write a review because I wanted to give you the time to sort this out well. You indicated that the relevant department was very busy.

You indicate that the check is via an email and not via a 2FA, but I have never received proof of the email.

You also indicate that we have only been in contact twice, this information that you provide is incorrect. I have been in contact with these people on the following dates:
22-01-2019 08:31 - Courtney
24-01-2019 12:59 - Simon White
06-02-2019 21:31 - Patrick Kane
11-02-2019 16:20 - Nkennedy
11-02-2019 By mobile phone
(if you want proof, I can send you the chat scripts)

Not after the withdrawal but during the procedure I already sounded the bell, you indicated that there was nothing to do about the last withdrawal, it was already processed by you.

If you do not believe that I was in Austria for winter sports, I can send proof of this. After our first conversation i had my email account checked by an IT expert and he has shown that no other computers have been given access to my account.

I do not want to accuse you of theft only that your security is not adequate and i want to warn people that they should not do business with you until this is improved. For example with 2FA or SMS.

Apr 15, 2019 - 1 Star All the money in my account has been stolen. I have been trading on the forex market through various brokers for a year and I thought it was great that Coinexx offered the possibility to trade with altcoins. I still had 4000 XRP and 50 LTC in my wallets with which I did not do anything yet. After creating an account I was able to transfer the coins to Coinexx. Because I first planned a winter sport I had not yet dealt with my account. After I returned from my vacation in January, I was shocked to see that the balance was 0. I immediately contacted Coinexx how this was possible since I did not write off the amounts myself.
According to them, they had sent an email, after which they transferred the amounts to ETH and then debited them. The last amount was not yet debited at that time, but they could not stop it, they said.
I have always asked for substantiation or proof that the order was issued, but until now I have not received anything from them, only promises that they will be working on it soon.
So I just lost my money, it was about $ 2,873.00 at that time !!
I did further research together with an IT expert to see what probably happened since my mail account was not hacked, they probably got access to Coinexx with brute force, then changed my address to another address so that they could make the payment confirm. Then they put my e-mail address back as if nothing had happened.

BEWARE before you go to work with this party, the security and help you get is very bad!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Hi MartinTrading!

Since you’ve decided to blame us for security breach that never occurred, we’d like to clarify that the funds in your account left after 3 OTP verified withdrawal requests made from your registered email ID. And this happened over the course of 7 days.

- First two request were raised on Tuesday 15th Jan, 2019 for XRP 999 and 2999 respectively and were processed on 17th Jan, 2019

- the third one was made on Friday 18th Jan, 2019 for 50 LTC to be transferred to ETH was processed on 21st Jan 2019

For clarity sake, when someone raises a withdrawal request on Coinexx, they need to authenticate their request by confirming the OTP that they received on their email. Once the OTP is verified, then only the request is raised & thereon processed.

And during this time period you also came to Live Chat twice and inquired about the withdrawal status. Following the protocol, we verified your identity by sending an OTP to your email and discussed the status of your withdrawal with you. Should you wish, we can share the chat history with you.

All the funds were withdrawn following the process we have in place. And, after the withdrawals were processed you raised an alarm that your account was breached. Since we withdrew the funds to your account after you participated in the process by authenticating transactions at each step, we find it very confronting that you would come back and blatantly lie that you did not receive the funds.

Even if we were to believe your holiday story, then also there is no way for us to ascertain that your account was breached and there was someone else operating your account and making the requests. Keeping your emails, passwords and account details secure is your responsibility. And we consider that the review you did above is in bad faith with the sole aim tarnish our image .

Thanks

Coinexx Support
NY, USA,
Apr 11, 2019,

i try to comunicate with company and no succesful

I have a problem with the sign in coinexx, when I try to login in page and say Server Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.