Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com.

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

John DuPratt,
Dublin, CA, USA,
May 20, 2019,

I burnt-up around 100K of my family savings over a 2 year period in 2014-16, with various different Forex brokers (both US domestic and offshore).

After a 2 year of trading break, I took an online course to reboot my skills, and then started trading with 20K in June-2018. I consciously decided to choose only offshore brokers as our nasty government's is determined to kill the Retail Forex traders in US with their lopsided regulations.

I opened-up 3 accounts with 3 different brokers and one of them was with this Coinexx. I started my Coinexx account with only 2K initially as they took only Bitcoins, which I wasn’t quite comfortable with using back then.

As mentioned by the others - what I soon realized was that on the same scalping or hedging trades where I would lose money with my other 2 brokers, I would make money with Coinexx broker. Clearly, it was not my trades, but I was just being ripped off, yet again. In fact, my exact same trades when put-up on Coinexx broker's MT4, would outperform.

It was just fair execution and the lower trading costs – i.e. Coinexx's thin spreads and low commissions, and fewer execution slippages. So, in Aug/Sep-18, I moved over my entire portfolio to Coinexx (~17K then) and I started to lever it up big.

In Oct last year, I took a big fat loan out on my mortgage and I put all of that into play over my Coinexx account and it was the best and boldest decision I have ever made.

I have withdrawn over 1 MM from my account and made 23 large withdrawals, and all of them were processed without any botheration, except my identity verification calls.

My RM at Coinexx is Mr. Simon White and I just love the guy for he is always there to take care of my requirements. The system is intuitive so I seldom needed to use their chat support much but they were "Real people", and helpful every time I interacted with them.

I like their back-office web portal a lot, and especially the ability to get an instant matching Bonus on my each and every Deposit.

So, Wify is happy as we have "Zero" debt, pretty decent investments and we move into a bigger place in a better neighbourhood. Thanks to you my good broker - Coinexx, and of course much thanks to my Luck, and some to my Trading skills.
Jane Loveless,
Charing Cross, London, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Good Broker - Highly Recommended

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
MartinTrading,
Almelo, Netherlands,
Apr 19, 2019,

I like to response on your reply from Apr 18, 2019...
You told me I gave you the OTP. However, I have asked several times for proof of these emails with the OTP. I did not receive this even after contacting you by telephone.

I also didn't immediately write a review because I wanted to give you the time to sort this out well. You indicated that the relevant department was very busy.

You indicate that the check is via an email and not via a 2FA, but I have never received proof of the email.

You also indicate that we have only been in contact twice, this information that you provide is incorrect. I have been in contact with these people on the following dates:
22-01-2019 08:31 - Courtney
24-01-2019 12:59 - Simon White
06-02-2019 21:31 - Patrick Kane
11-02-2019 16:20 - Nkennedy
11-02-2019 By mobile phone
(if you want proof, I can send you the chat scripts)

Not after the withdrawal but during the procedure I already sounded the bell, you indicated that there was nothing to do about the last withdrawal, it was already processed by you.

If you do not believe that I was in Austria for winter sports, I can send proof of this. After our first conversation i had my email account checked by an IT expert and he has shown that no other computers have been given access to my account.

I do not want to accuse you of theft only that your security is not adequate and i want to warn people that they should not do business with you until this is improved. For example with 2FA or SMS.

Apr 15, 2019 - 1 Star All the money in my account has been stolen. I have been trading on the forex market through various brokers for a year and I thought it was great that Coinexx offered the possibility to trade with altcoins. I still had 4000 XRP and 50 LTC in my wallets with which I did not do anything yet. After creating an account I was able to transfer the coins to Coinexx. Because I first planned a winter sport I had not yet dealt with my account. After I returned from my vacation in January, I was shocked to see that the balance was 0. I immediately contacted Coinexx how this was possible since I did not write off the amounts myself.
According to them, they had sent an email, after which they transferred the amounts to ETH and then debited them. The last amount was not yet debited at that time, but they could not stop it, they said.
I have always asked for substantiation or proof that the order was issued, but until now I have not received anything from them, only promises that they will be working on it soon.
So I just lost my money, it was about $ 2,873.00 at that time !!
I did further research together with an IT expert to see what probably happened since my mail account was not hacked, they probably got access to Coinexx with brute force, then changed my address to another address so that they could make the payment confirm. Then they put my e-mail address back as if nothing had happened.

BEWARE before you go to work with this party, the security and help you get is very bad!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Hi MartinTrading!

Since you’ve decided to blame us for security breach that never occurred, we’d like to clarify that the funds in your account left after 3 OTP verified withdrawal requests made from your registered email ID. And this happened over the course of 7 days.

- First two request were raised on Tuesday 15th Jan, 2019 for XRP 999 and 2999 respectively and were processed on 17th Jan, 2019

- the third one was made on Friday 18th Jan, 2019 for 50 LTC to be transferred to ETH was processed on 21st Jan 2019

For clarity sake, when someone raises a withdrawal request on Coinexx, they need to authenticate their request by confirming the OTP that they received on their email. Once the OTP is verified, then only the request is raised & thereon processed.

And during this time period you also came to Live Chat twice and inquired about the withdrawal status. Following the protocol, we verified your identity by sending an OTP to your email and discussed the status of your withdrawal with you. Should you wish, we can share the chat history with you.

All the funds were withdrawn following the process we have in place. And, after the withdrawals were processed you raised an alarm that your account was breached. Since we withdrew the funds to your account after you participated in the process by authenticating transactions at each step, we find it very confronting that you would come back and blatantly lie that you did not receive the funds.

Even if we were to believe your holiday story, then also there is no way for us to ascertain that your account was breached and there was someone else operating your account and making the requests. Keeping your emails, passwords and account details secure is your responsibility. And we consider that the review you did above is in bad faith with the sole aim tarnish our image .

Thanks

Coinexx Support
magynato,
NY, USA,
Apr 11, 2019,

i try to comunicate with company and no succesful

I have a problem with the sign in coinexx, when I try to login in page and say Server Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Paula Cullen,
Mayfair, London, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2019,

8 months and so far a very good experience

I came across Coinexx based upon my close friends recommendation about 8 months ago. I am an old school girl and I was very hesitant to try them, as for making deposits, they accepted only Bitcoins and that thing just scared me.

I had to open a Crypto exchange account which my friend help me with. Since I was not happy with my (then) existing broker due to slippage issues, when I finally decided to give Coinexx a shot and made a couple of (small) deposits and withdrawals. Well, I got used to their Bitcoin process and was quite happy with their deposit and withdrawals.

Deposits are instant - Can add funds using Bitcoin Instantly. Withdrawals are processed mostly in less than 2 days.

Their customer service reps over chat are "Real People" and are mostly very prompt in resolving my queries. My contact there is Mr. White, who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always approachable and timely in getting back to me.

However, the main thing that I love about them is their Spreads, which are quite low in the Real Live trading. I got some slippage at times, but it's much less than what I've been used to get elsewhere.

Stuff that Matters - I do a lot of scalping as well as fundamental strategy based trading. I am delighted to share that I had "the first consecutive 4 profitable months" of my trading life - with Coinexx. In these 4 months, I have gained and successfully withdrawn in 5 figures, twice - and looking forward to make a 3rd similar withdrawal in next 1-2 weeks.

What I believe Coinexx can improve upon - Reduce their Swap charges. I have held several large positions for a couple of months, which were good fundamental trades but Coinexx Swap charges almost eat away most of my profits on those trade.
Sam,
Al Matar, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 1, 2019,

Excellent broker for forex and cryptos

It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a broker that provides both forex and cryptos with razor thin margin and spreads. They have been trading with them for 6 months now and never had any issues with deposits or withdrawals. Their spread is super thin when compared to the majority of retail brokers out there. Keep the good work going fellas!
Kevin W,
Oakland Ca, USA,
Mar 21, 2019,

Low spread, high leverage, good profits!

I too have been very pleased with Coinexx. I was with Finpro when they were absorbed by Coinexx and they have continued to treat me well. I can no longer have withdrawals sent to my bank account but the withdrawals are sent a lot faster using BTC, and there is a BTC ATM in my city and soon they will offer traditional cash for BTC at the ATM so it all works out. If you know how to trade then Coinexx is for you.
Howard G.,
Desert Hot Springs, CA, USA,
Mar 19, 2019,

Great trading conditions with Coinexx

I, too, was with "FinPro," who was then bought out by Coinexx. I was happy with FinPro, and I'm happy with Coinexx.

One criticism, is that some of us are active traders, with multiple accounts, and with more than one broker. Sorry, but, I don't think it's wise to keep "all of your eggs in one basket."

Each time I request a withdrawal from Coinexx, they contact me me to find out "what's wrong?" I have to tell them, "nothing is wrong" :) I just need my money whenever I need it. They should already know: if people have a problem, they won't hesitate to let them know.

I make regular deposits and regular withdrawals. Other than that annoying "inquiry," I have had no problem making withdrawals with Coinexx, and I've made quite a few.

I would love to see this broker offer the option to link a "VISA" card to the trading account (like I have with "Interactive Brokers"). It eliminates the fear we have of getting or having access to our money. After all: it's OUR money, and if a broker wants a lot more traders to deposit funds, make it easy for us to get our money when we want it.

Also, the online back office platform seems a little "glitchy," and sometimes you will sit there with a frozen page, watching the "crypto wheel" spin, until to refresh the page. But, I don't need the back office that much, and I can live with that.

What's important to me is 1) good commissions, 2) great leverage 3) deposits are credited quickly to the trading account, and 4) withdrawals are no more than a couple days.

For now, I primarily transact via "bitcoin," which is then converted to USD for trading, and it's easy to do with Coinexx.

If anything changes, I'll be sure and let you know.

Remember, anytime you trade with an unregulated broker, which some of us USA clients do, watch your balances. Spread things around a little :)
Rocky,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 19, 2019,

Ever since my finpro account shifted to coinexx, I was making small deposits and withdrawals to test them out and they did not disappoint, finally after 2 months I decided to give a try with big deposit and withdrawal, guess what that went smoothly too. Till date i am loving coinexx, spreads are great, no absolute slippage and my manager is super helpful. I am satisfied now that my account is transferred in safe hands.
jbrdhrst,
Louisville, KY, USA,
Feb 26, 2019,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COINEXX

I profitably traded for years with FinPro and my account went to Coinexx when they were sold. It took a few days for me to get up to speed with Bitcoins and Coinbase but no real problems. I think Coinexx was originally located in London but went offshore to escape oppressive regulations. My experience with them so far has been excellent. Trade slippage seems excessive but then I must remember that I am a Retail Trader. Money transactions in and out occur as they promise. For US traders going offshore they are a good fit. They have servers in Washington, DC, Amsterdam and London however my VPS always connects to Amsterdam at appx. 9.16 ms. Their Customer Support has been excellent and their Agents knowledgeable. I am a day trading scalper and do not trade Economic Reports. I use their MT4 platform with very few freeze ups.