TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, SWIFT
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 6, 2018,

wow it is Amazing they Serve well but they don't have any Regulation i don't know the reason still with out regulation or there is a long process to get Regulation?

Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.

BAGHDAD, Iraq,
Jul 22, 2018,

Best Broker

Low Commission + low spread+ speed execution = https://turnkeyforex.com/

The only drawback they have. There are not many account financing options. Like a
credit card .

Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.

Senoia, GA, USA,
Apr 26, 2018,

So far so good. Just wired $500 to start an ECN account. Spreads are amazing and commissions are very low. Best I've found for US customers looking for an offshore broker. Just wish they were regulated, which is still the only thing that makes me a bit nervous.

San Diego, CA, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

Profit from TurnkeyForex Trading

I started last August 2017 with TurnkeyForex. I was testing a number of different Forex brokers and had begun to settle on the ECN account as the only type of account that could adequately accommodate my scalping trading style. Their wonderfully low commissions per trade had an immediate positive impact on the profitability of my scalp trades. I had some problems with the MT4 platform and lost some significant gains due to some freezeups on a wild volume day. So I left. Now I am back! I have not been able to find another forex shop to compare with TurnkeyForex's liquidity, speed, and low-cost rates--and my significant profitability trading here. I wish they had MT5. But being able to easily talk to Ben 1-on-1 for account help has been awesome. He has walked me through many tasks including my first Bitcoin transfer. These are talented, good-hearted folks with an awesome ECN environment that is above all others. I make money here; it's as simple as that.

RonWalt,
Jan 29, 2018,

Very responsive client support, and a good trading environment with tight spreads and low commissions.

Simon,
New Delhi, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excellent client support. Please add MT5 to your available platforms

I have had accounts at over a dozen forex brokers over last several years. One thing that is coming among all the brokers is that they take their customers for granted and the client support is limited to email or support ticketing system.

Turnkeyforex on the other hand is a very professional and client friendly broker. They always are available and willing to get on phone with me. I don't have a very large account with them but they seem to not care if my account size is small. Their client support is top notch and their spreads are as tight, or even better than, some of the leading brokers in the industry. Their client support deserves a 5 star rating. Keep doing the good work. Small traders like me need forex broker who cares.

But one suggestion, you only have MT4 on your platform List. Please add MT5 as well to your platform List. It's an upcoming platform and adding it to your available platforms will enhance your technical competitiveness in the otherwise commoditized industry.

Cheers

Bill,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2018,

None existant company - cannot be found at Companies House

When any attempt at due diligence was made they are NOT repeat NOT appearing as a Limited Company in the UK and any live chat with their supposed representatives makes them very evasive.
They even claimed to be formally based in Canada when I phoned them as the manager seemed to panic when questioned on this basic due diligence .
Remember folks - always , always , always do due diligence.
I will not be sending them any money as it is clear they are not who they say they are as no registration exists for this company anywhere in the UK and likely they are not at the generic address they gave. You have been warned

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :

• $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:

• For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10