TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: May 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

San Diego, CA, USA,
Feb 26, 2018,

Profit from TurnkeyForex Trading

I started last August 2017 with TurnkeyForex. I was testing a number of different Forex brokers and had begun to settle on the ECN account as the only type of account that could adequately accommodate my scalping trading style. Their wonderfully low commissions per trade had an immediate positive impact on the profitability of my scalp trades. I had some problems with the MT4 platform and lost some significant gains due to some freezeups on a wild volume day. So I left. Now I am back! I have not been able to find another forex shop to compare with TurnkeyForex's liquidity, speed, and low-cost rates--and my significant profitability trading here. I wish they had MT5. But being able to easily talk to Ben 1-on-1 for account help has been awesome. He has walked me through many tasks including my first Bitcoin transfer. These are talented, good-hearted folks with an awesome ECN environment that is above all others. I make money here; it's as simple as that.

RonWalt,
Jan 29, 2018,

Very responsive client support, and a good trading environment with tight spreads and low commissions.

Simon,
New Delhi, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excellent client support. Please add MT5 to your available platforms

I have had accounts at over a dozen forex brokers over last several years. One thing that is coming among all the brokers is that they take their customers for granted and the client support is limited to email or support ticketing system.

Turnkeyforex on the other hand is a very professional and client friendly broker. They always are available and willing to get on phone with me. I don't have a very large account with them but they seem to not care if my account size is small. Their client support is top notch and their spreads are as tight, or even better than, some of the leading brokers in the industry. Their client support deserves a 5 star rating. Keep doing the good work. Small traders like me need forex broker who cares.

But one suggestion, you only have MT4 on your platform List. Please add MT5 as well to your platform List. It's an upcoming platform and adding it to your available platforms will enhance your technical competitiveness in the otherwise commoditized industry.

Cheers

Bill,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2018,

None existant company - cannot be found at Companies House

When any attempt at due diligence was made they are NOT repeat NOT appearing as a Limited Company in the UK and any live chat with their supposed representatives makes them very evasive.
They even claimed to be formally based in Canada when I phoned them as the manager seemed to panic when questioned on this basic due diligence .
Remember folks - always , always , always do due diligence.
I will not be sending them any money as it is clear they are not who they say they are as no registration exists for this company anywhere in the UK and likely they are not at the generic address they gave. You have been warned
Romana,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Dec 4, 2017,

Opening my account was very easy and fast. I am particularly pleased with the support team because every respond comes in a few seconds.

Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 30, 2017,

Very Great Broker. Powerfull. Very great support. I like it. I opened acoount very easy because support helped me.

Valued client,
Nov 28, 2017,

Great broker and great live customer service! I do quite a bit of withdrawing and they are always diligent/quick with the process. 100% recommend using their service to access the markets!

California , USA,
Nov 21, 2017,

So far so perfect

Great Broker, signing up process, deposit, spread, low commissions.... glad that i found these guys

Buffalo, NY, USA,
Nov 15, 2017,

Quick and efficient

Very quick and gets the job done. every time i message them during hours of operation, i get a respond in seconds

Daniel,
Eldoret, Kenya,
Jun 2, 2017,

Excellent broker. I have traded with them for 2 months and I have never had problems with them. I have withdrawn twice and I received fund within few hours on my Skrill account. The spreads are great! Their commissions are quite lower as compared to other Brokers. My MT4 account is 77-----74.

Is TurnkeyForex regulated?

Turnkey Forex is not regulated with any government or non-government body.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of TurnkeyForex or to resolve complaints.

What is the minimum deposit for TurnkeyForex?

The minimum amount required to open a trading account in TurnkeyForex varies depending on the account types. It is :

• $5 for micro Account
  • $100 for Standard STP Account
  • $200 for Pure ECN Account
  • $300 for Zulu Trade Account

Does TurnkeyForex allow Scalping and Hedging?

TurnkeyForex does allows scalping and hedging.

Can I withdraw bonus from my TurnkeyForex account?

In order to withdraw Bonus from your account, you need to make transactions expressed in number of lots in the amount of using the following formula:

• For currencies and commodities: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2. For instance, if you receive $500 as bonus amount. Then in order to withdraw the bonus availed, the trader needs to trade a volume of: 500/2 = 250 Lots (Closed are taken into consideration)
  • For global indices: Number of Lots required = Bonus Amount/2 * 10