TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Perter,
Norwood, Australia,
Jun 14, 2019,

good broker have been with them for more than 2 years

Have been with the broker long enough to confidently say they are fair & never had issues big enough that i switch over to another broker

execution has been consistently good
minimal slippage
commission low
chat support always manages to help you when needed
spreads are the best that i've traded on, they just get sluggish when around midnight

but overall no complains

Elijah,
Chicago, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

so far so good!

Great spreads, and super low commissions make this a great place to trade! The swaps are below average, but the spreads are very tight and the commissions are very low!

This is a great broker because they don't block you from placing pending orders right near (market) price (like many other brokers). They credit you all fees for deposits made in BTC with a $200 minimum deposit to get fee credit.

Trade executions are fast, deposits are fast via BTC, even over the weekend. And the greatest thing about this broker is the withdrawals are super fast in BTC, which allows me to eliminate the bankers and their overpriced fees!

-, USA,
Sep 19, 2019,

Market maniupulation

Twice price was never near my stop loss and they closed the trade, my trade hit tp it went under my target and it did not close, funny how the drop only happened in their platform which should tell you something. Extremely disappointed they don't honor anything, at the beginning they were great now just terrible. Currently looking for a new broker.
Jan 9, 2020,

Needs Improvement

Pro's
- Accepts US customers
- Low commissions and spreads compared to other unregulated brokers
- Triple swap occurs on Friday, not Wednesday (great if you don't hold positions over the weekend)
- Barry is a good account manager
- Stable coin options for deposits / withdrawals are offered (great to avoid fluctuations and uncertainty of other crypto)

Con's
- Unregulated
- The back office portal is the worst I've experienced from any broker:
very slow to respond
support ticket submission currently doesn't work (have to send email)
withdrawal request currently doesn't work (have to send email)
instant transfer between accounts is not offered (have to send email)
- It typically takes 1-2 days to receive a response to support, withdrawal, and transfer email requests.
- Night spreads can get high (not good for night scalping)
- Every night when rollover occurs, the tick data and trading stops for 5 minutes (problem for night scalping)
- They don't give you a record of withdrawal details showing crypto coin quantity and price at time of the withdrawal transaction, so there's no way to audit the withdrawal transaction to make sure they are not holding a little bit of coin for themselves with each withdrawal

Dec 29, 2018 - 4 Stars I've been trading with Turnkey for 1+ year and overall I find them to be much better than most other brokers accepting US traders. Trading conditions are very good, customer service has been excellent, and deposits and withdrawals have gone smoothly for so far. Commissions are the lowest available, and triple swaps are charged Friday night instead of Wednesday night which works if you don't keep positions open over the weekend. I don't like the fact that there is nightly 5 minute trading freeze at rollover time and also there are some minor things about the customer portal I don't like. My deposits and withdrawals are not nearly as large as @rhukevhe, so perhaps that explains why I have not run into similar challenges. I'll be monitoring things closely and will update my review if my experience changes.

Jan 31, 2020,

I've traded with Turnkey for 1 year. Spreads and commissions are about the lowest of any broker I tested. Their ECN execution has always been fast.

I echo some other reviewers on the slowness of support responses. But I find their Live Chat extremely handy and friendly, when they're on. My Bitcoin withdrawal took 4 business days (instead of their advised "2"), but it came through perfectly.

Dikshant G.,
Haryana, India,
May 28, 2020,

Good Broker

I've completed total of 8 mons today with turnkey and can confidently say they are a good choice for scalping. Good trading conditions mended with low pricing say it all. After making fair share of returns, I tested few withdrawals and received on time, better than previous broker experience. Kudos to team

Maryland, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

Do not fund with this broker. They are a SCAM

Turnkey used to be a great place to trade. Recently in June I funded an account with $500. I ran that account and a second account up $40k plus in total equity. I requested 4 withdrawals for a total of $24,000. Those withdrawals took more then a week to receive (keep in mind they quote you 48 hours for processing) and on top of them being late, all of them were short. They never sent the full amount, each withdrawal was short between $70 and $400. The last $16k I put in for withdrawal on Monday 7/6/2020. From 7/8/2020 I requested to know when they will process my requests. They (Barry, Anthony, Support Team) told me, every day ( sometimes twice a day) they have escalated my issue to be processed by the end of they day. Every single day 1 to 2 times a day I would inquire about my withdrawal issue. Almost two weeks later I am still without my withdrawal. I also have fellow traders who are also waiting on withdrawals that are one week to two weeks late. I have screen shots of everything from my deposits, to the bullpoop lies they tell me about being processed, I have everything documented. I didn't want to go anywhere and leave a bad review, but since they are scamming traders (or until I get my money), I need to help those who are looking for a good offshore broker to not go to Turnkey Forex. If they pay I will UPDATE this post only if they stop lying on their website.
Dec 3, 2020,

Best Brokerage

When we are looking for an offshore broker, we focus on trust. This is the most important aspect although I personally feel that nobody can guarantee the security of our funds even with top notch banks, brokers etc. World has seen lots of cases where the most trusted financial institutes have gone with the wind.
I am posting this review for people who are looking for ‘trust’ factor. I have been with Turnkey from 4 straight years the longest I have been with any broker. Their dashboard is not the best of all. But their spreads and execution are simply the BEST. I have an Account Manager dedicated to me, who is always available for a talk or any help I ever need. Whenever I have had any issues related to my trades or my account, they have answered my queries in an extremely professional manner. Their entire team is of top-notch professionals.
Deposits and withdrawals are super smooth. No questions asked for withdrawals, no fees and no limit on the frequency of withdrawals. I have had quite a good run with them, I hope they stay blessed as this is a genuine broker which I can vouch for. I do not think there is any other offshore broker which I can vouch for. I have a huge group of friends who have traded with almost all in the market and have burnt their hands because of their hanky pankies.
I don’t like their VPS service much and I am not sure if they have an upgrade option. So, I discontinued using it long back and use my own VPS instead. I find it much faster.
Overall, you can definitely give TurnkeyFx a try, you will realise that you wont find such excellent brokerage service anywhere in the offshore segment.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Dec 16, 2020,

A Trustworthy Offshore Broker

I opened an account with Turnkey Forex about a year back after burning my hands with an offshore broker. I was initially reluctant to try out another offshore broker, but after reading their reviews, I decided to give them a try. Here is what I think:-

Pros:
1. Deposits are fast. It takes just 10 minutes for my deposit to reflect in my trading account.
2. Spreads are tightest of what I have seen.
3. Commission is super low- only $2/lot RT
3. Excellent customer service. I have a dedicated Account Manager, and the chat support is quite knowledgeable and responsive as well.
4. They have Cryptocurrencies for trading and have also added Act Trader recently.
5. The withdrawals are super fast. I always get my money within 1-4 hours time.

Cons:
1. 1. I do not like their website. Too many spelling mistakes which initially made me doubt if they are even genuine. Also, they have stocks and ETFs mentioned on their website which I couldn’t see on the trading platform. When checked with the chat agent, I was told that they are in the process of Upgradation.
2. As of now, they are only accepting deposits in the form of Cryptocurrencies. I have been told by my Account Manager that they will be introducing InstaCoins and VLoad very soon. I am waiting for that.

I am glad that I gave Turnkeyforex a try. They are the only reason why I have not lost all my faith in offshore brokerage.

Dec 29, 2020,

The Best Forex Services

I am a full-time trader from last 2 years and I joined Turnkey forex this March with my Friend’s referral link. Initially, I was sceptical about going with an unregulated one, so I started with just $150 and my deposit reflected in my account within 10 minutes of its initiation, that was surprisingly fast. They literally have the tightest spreads in the market and have no reluctance with any trading strategy that I adopt. I also like their commission structure. For my STP account, they do not charge me anything and for the ECN account, they have a commission structure of just $2/ standard lot (Round trip) for forex, which works well for me. And, I can also trade Cryptocurrency at my MT4, this is like icing on the cake because I just have the hang on my MT4, and MT5 is little off limit for me. Now I focus on my MT4 and can trade everything here comfortably, but currently, they just have 5 crypto options, which needs to be increased as soon as possible because it is narrowing my trading options, and this is a great time to trade in cryptos. With the withdrawals, I am personally satisfied. My first withdrawal was executed within 6 hours. It was such a relief to get my hard-earned money back safely. Since that time, I shifted all my funds to this broker. Although one time they took 14 hours to execute my withdrawal, it just happened once and never again. I have had a great trading experience here but I feel that the website lacks complete information on certain aspects like ‘ Act Trader’ and MT5 platform, the information is not that explanatory, the team needs to fix this soon.
However, Turnkey is acing their game with the customer support, ‘Sara’ is my account manager, who is just an email away and often enquires if I face any trouble with the platform. It is quite convenient to reach them in case of any trade issue at the chat portal as well, the team is quick and knowledgeable. Overall, my experience has been quite satisfactory and I am looking forward to being an Introducing broker with them now, after all, who minds some extra income, LOL.