TurnkeyForex.com Review

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TurnkeyForex is a forex broker. Turnkey Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TurnkeyForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TurnkeyForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: 5th Floor, Ebene Views 66C2 Ebene Quatre Bornes, 72202, Mauritius
Contact: CONTACTUS@TURNKEYFOREX.COM, +442032876032
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, ActivTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, SWIFT, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TurnkeyForex.com on our forum

Simon,
New Delhi, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Excellent client support. Please add MT5 to your available platforms

I have had accounts at over a dozen forex brokers over last several years. One thing that is coming among all the brokers is that they take their customers for granted and the client support is limited to email or support ticketing system.

Turnkeyforex on the other hand is a very professional and client friendly broker. They always are available and willing to get on phone with me. I don't have a very large account with them but they seem to not care if my account size is small. Their client support is top notch and their spreads are as tight, or even better than, some of the leading brokers in the industry. Their client support deserves a 5 star rating. Keep doing the good work. Small traders like me need forex broker who cares.

But one suggestion, you only have MT4 on your platform List. Please add MT5 as well to your platform List. It's an upcoming platform and adding it to your available platforms will enhance your technical competitiveness in the otherwise commoditized industry.

Cheers

Elijah,
Chicago, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

so far so good!

Great spreads, and super low commissions make this a great place to trade! The swaps are below average, but the spreads are very tight and the commissions are very low!

This is a great broker because they don't block you from placing pending orders right near (market) price (like many other brokers). They credit you all fees for deposits made in BTC with a $200 minimum deposit to get fee credit.

Trade executions are fast, deposits are fast via BTC, even over the weekend. And the greatest thing about this broker is the withdrawals are super fast in BTC, which allows me to eliminate the bankers and their overpriced fees!

May 16, 2021,

good trading condition

Forex has changed my life. I had always dreamed of working from home. I tried some other skills before I was finally introduced to forex. I have had my share of losses which eventually affected my psychology. I finally met a big brother who made me see some of the mistakes I have been making . I'm glad I met him. Trading started going well since then. The only problem I had was withdrawal charges. I trade for people and their withdrawal charge didn't make me get the full profits. Sometimes they reduce my profit up to 3%. Imagine I am withdrawing 9% of my profit and 3% is gone all because of the withdrawal charge. I was introduced to a broker who does not charge any withdrawal fee but their trading services were bad and I was eventually scammed. A friend finally introduced me to Turnkey and I discovered their withdrawal charge is relatively free asides the good trading condition . I have been using the broker for over two years now and their trading services are also cool. I also like the fact that Turnkey offers transparent brokerage services.

Romania,
Sep 20, 2018,

Excellent broker

I recently opened an account with them.
Very low spreads.
Lowest commission i could find so far.
Reasonable execution and slippage.
Fast and polite support.
One question mark is lack of regulation but i'm willing to trust them as long as i don't see anything bad posted here.

Buffalo, NY, USA,
Nov 15, 2017,

Quick and efficient

Very quick and gets the job done. every time i message them during hours of operation, i get a respond in seconds

RonWalt,
Jan 29, 2018,

Very responsive client support, and a good trading environment with tight spreads and low commissions.

NJ, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Brokers protect themselves from money laundering

I'm US citizen. Hard to find a broker like this. Anyway, I have taken withdrawal from them and Finpro. Both good brokers and sent my money quickly. I have had experience with other brokers when I tried to withdraw large amounts. They simply ask for more documents. This is money laundering laws guys. Get used to it. If you are not willing to provide this as a USA citizen, use a USA broker like TD who will ask for it up front prior to deposit.

Paris, France,
May 12, 2021,

Tight spread and easy scalping

EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY, and other currency pairs are all zero pips. Scalping has been made so easy in Turnkey because of the tight spreads. Scalping was not my strategy before I started to trade here, but the zero spread tempted me to start scalping. I still take long trades but not so often; It has been good here for me. Compared to my former broker, the Turnkey demo account has the live chart value, and I use it to test new strategies before trying them out on the live account. I don't have an issue with the broker yet.

Valued client,
Nov 28, 2017,

Great broker and great live customer service! I do quite a bit of withdrawing and they are always diligent/quick with the process. 100% recommend using their service to access the markets!

Sonny,
India,
Jun 26, 2018,

My Experience with Turnkey- Impressive Broker

I have a live account with Turnkeyforex...I have used bank wire and Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw from them both have gone smoothly, quite easy especially the Bitcoin transfers.
Impressed with their support staff, they are quick to respond and help...although they have only given me 200x leverage since i avail their bonus promotion, it technically gives me 400x on my account....I would want them to introduce crypto trading as well, since they already use cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
Will definitely recommend them from my own experience.