MT4Invest.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 18, 2017
FPA member Tradermoon reported being blackmailed into removing threads from the FPA's forums.  He says MT4Invest demanded removal as a condition to pay money owed, and then the company failed to pay even after the threads were hidden from public view.  You can see the threads here and here.

The FPA warns against doing business with any company which tries to blackmail its own clients into hiding facts about problems.

MT4Invest is a forex broker. MT4 Invest offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. MT4Invest.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, commodities, shares, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MT4Invest.com

Join live discussion of MT4Invest.com on our forum

tradermoon,
Spain,
Feb 19, 2017,

Big problems with this broker

I opened a trading account with mt4invest.com in the last year. They said me by phone that was regulated by FCA. Later that I deposited till 27000 euros and start trading and got profit over 23.000 euros, now they don't want to pay me anything, They want to open me a premium account with all my money, I'm fear to lose all money and I said them that I don't want this account. I sent some emails for them but I don't receive my money. Please, I need help.