JP Markets Review

Updated: May 16, 2021 · JPMarkets.co.za  · Is this your company?

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

JP Markets
2020-06-19:  The South African FSCA has privisionally suspended the license of JP Markets.  This was done because "there is reasonable belief that substantial prejudice to clients or the general public may occur if they continue rendering financial services."

CLICK HERE to verify.

Established: 2016
Address: Black River Office Park 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town Gatehouse, Building, 2nd Floor, South Africa
Contact: support@jpmarkets.co.za, 0878280576
Regulators: FSB #FSP 46855
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, PayFast, Skrill, SnapScan
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayFast, Skrill

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

Dibaba,
Free State, South Africa,
Mar 19, 2020,

Good services so far

Hi guys, I've read so many dissatisfied customer comments, I'll be honest I was so scared when I first learned what the broker has been doing to a lot of it's customers..

That was last month when I had just deposited my hard-earned cash into JPmarkets. I kept at it nonetheless, I traded and made $130 profits. Later on the next day, I tried my luck to withdraw some of my funds. Luckly I got my money in my bank account within 4 hours, i was relived.

Basically they have been good to me so far, I'm sorry guys for your loses. I really hope you get assistance sooner and your problems are solved. I won't be investing in JPmarkets any time until I'm sure I can fully trust them

Shelly Beach, South Africa,
Mar 16, 2020,

I need my refund from JP Markets..

I had trades running on Friday before the market closed with Stop losses set respectively.. But to my surprise when the market opened on monday i saw that my trades were stopped out with a ridiculous loss than i had set.. I had trades on Cadjpy with a risk of 60 pips to my surprise they skipped my stoploss and took with 260 pips loss instead of 60pips..i lost over R5000 and have called and send them messages on countless occasions and told it was gonna take 48hrs to investigate and to refund me back my funds.. Its now 2weeks now.. They dont respond to my emails.. I have also written to Justin Pulsen the CEO amd and he promised to follow up but he didn't do anything.. I have written to him directly on his Facebook account and he is no longer responding to my msgs.. He just opens my msg and ignores.. I really want my money back cause this not good for clients.. I have proof in the form of Screen shots.. The trades and all the conversations i had with them
Windhoek, Namibia,
Mar 14, 2020,

Profits manipulated

I was in a trade on Monday the 9th of March 2020 and i was in a long trade of the VIX made a profit of 2879 kwdas the VIX moved from 41.57 to 59.00 but 45 minutes later market moved down but my profits changed to 24 kwd this is impossible as it moved from 59. 00 to 55.91 but my entry point was 41.57
william,

3-poor support . I've sent alot of e-mails with no response
4-they don't wanna see you win
gaborone, Botswana,
Mar 12, 2020,

my experience with JP markets- never ever try them.

these guys are useless their service is very very poor, they refuse with my withdrawal it is more than a month trying to get my money from them but i can not. i tried all their communication channels but i can not get them. they do not take our complains serious.

poor customer service
they are a scam
they have thieves mentality .

As their international customer i can testify that their customer service is very terrible, never ever risk your money with them. unto date (12/03/2020) my money is still with them, i can not get it. no one is willing to help me , no one is taking my issue serious.
Dublin, Ireland,
Mar 11, 2020,

Unremitted approved funds

I am an international client introduced to use jpmarket as a broker I wont be talking much .. that is my account 3902621 . I made withdrawal from this broker 211$ since febuary 10 and till now 11th march I didnt receive a dime or didn't any of their unproffesional agent reply so horrible and terrible . Please stay away .
.stay awy especially if you are an international client .They receive your money in minutes and you will never receive a dime . You can ask from traders from South Africa
Dat es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Mar 2, 2020,

worst broker

sometimes I regret why I chose this broker. he is extremely slow in operation. it takes months to get the money you withdraw and weeks to respond to the emails you send them.
I am waiting for my money for a month and ahalf now. they ignore all emails I send them .

Feb 4, 2020 - 1 Star It took me just minutes to deposit funds nut it is near to impossible to get it back

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 28, 2020,

Please don't waste your time trying to use jp markets as your broker, this broker is very slow and I deposited money into it for a couple of times but I couldn't acces the money via the app and mt4 app. I tried sending them emails but all they did was to send stupid auto replies.
Please find s better broker, not Jp markets.
"I'll remove this review after they have fixed their service and returned my money" , all I said here is the full truth.
Thank you!

North west, kagisanong view, kgabalatsane 0193, South Africa,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funding did not appear on my wallet

I funded to ewallet I was told it will take 24hrs but not available . Now it's more than 72 hrs they said they received my ticket but 3days passed, no answer.
I funded with R170.00 by FNB using PU system. This services is poor and its unethical.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 19, 2020,

A Scam...a pathetic excuse of a company.

Edit: 17/02/2020 - without my knowledge or approval, they moved my money to a PAMM account (a group account) and been traded it with no notion of ever letting me know.

Feb 4, 2020 - 1 Star On Wednesday 2 October 2019 JP Markets decided to have "Login Problems" due to a "Technical Server Update":...Today I was finally able to login after struggling more than a month.
Resetting ones password did not worked.
Emailing them does not work.

My trading accounts are now gone and so is money.
You may think this trading platform might work for you but one "Technical Server Update" later and its all gone.

Edit: 17/12/2019 - Still no response.
Edit: 5/01/2020 - today I was told by Janeal, a customer support agent "Please note that the period for submissions has ended."
Edit: 23/01/2020 - Still nothing, just random excuses.
Edit: 04/02/2020 - they no longer replying to any emails....a pathetic excuse of a company.

What is the minimum deposit for JP markets?

JP Markets does not have a strict minimum deposit. Traders can invest whatever they are comfortable with.  However JP Markets recommends starting with around ZAR3,000.

Is JP Markets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if JP Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13589/jpmarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent JP Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/jpmarkets/

Is JP Markets safe?

To define whether a company is safe or not, you'd better get to know about this company, the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resources to grant you such knowledge. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13589/jpmarkets-forex-brokers

JP Markets at least is regulated with South Africa Financial Services Board under license 46855. Being regulated gives you a chance to complain to the authority if it comes down to it.

What is JP Markets?

JP Markets is an online forex retail broker. JP Markets offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4 and JP mobile app.

• Forex currency pairs