ForexChief.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2019

ForexChief is a forex broker. ForexChief offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. ForexChief.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexChief.com

Join live discussion of ForexChief.com on our forum

Ayomiii,
Osun state, Nigeria,
Feb 11, 2019,

Forexchief.com is a trustworthy and best broker as at now

Hello dear fellow traders around the world, first and foremost I'm using this golden medium to appreciate the efforts and opportunity given to me by fpa to bring my case to this honorable traders court because you guys really doing great job here as you provide the platform to clarify issues as not to label good broker as bad and bad broker as good, by doing this you are kudos from my side here and I pray the God Almighty shall continue rewards and bless you all abundantly IJMN!!! Now I'm happy to inform you all that forex chief has resolved my issue just now and by doing this I see their sincerity, loyalty and faithful to their clients around the world and I learnt one thing about this broker through this issue honestly guys this broker is fantastic good and great and if any error occurs and you can defend or proof yourself to them that you are innocent honestly they will help clarify those issues you might have with them without any hassle and if it's a withdrawal you shall surely and fastly be paid as they've just done to me now. I will rob this honourable court if I decide to mute and hold my peace on what went wrong and how forex chief faithfully and sincerely solved it this morning and paid me my withdrawal in full I mean in total full and every error has been corrected. This is what went wrong that made them to canceled my withdrawal from a first instance, they discovered that my ip address is the same with some of their clients accts that have already claimed the bonus once and according to their rule of paragraph 9 quoted "that you are only liable to get this bonus once ........and so on" so when they saw that my ip address is d same with those accts then it's clear that I was trying to fraud them and get the bonus many times. So that's their honourabke reason. But when this platform gave both of us chance to defend our issue then it's clear to see where the wrong actually came from and its a poor network providers in my proud nation called Nigeria that are still lagging in their operations as they provide the same ip address for every blessed person that subscribe for their internet connectivity. If my nation's network provider are up to the task and updated in their operations then they wld have been able to produce each of their subscribers with a different ip address that will not be resemble with others but here in my country Nigeria the reverse is the case. And there is no how for forex chief from their headquarter in oversea to have acknowledge this or knowing this before because it has not be so in all developed countries across the world so when they saw those ip address in some of the accts operation they easily concluded that I've collected the bonus once and therefore couldn't entitle to get it again and that's why they canceled my withdrawal and on this reason I'm deeply sorry for wrong labbelling and accusation against forex chief as a scam, I'm a sincere person too and I hate accused wrongly so at this point I withdrew all my bad words against them and I'm using this golden medium to tell traders globally that forex chief is very safe to deal with and your capital is well preserved and saved too with them and your withdrawal is their first priority with them as well. It's my nation's network providers that caused this issue and I o thank forex chief for their professional etique and conduct during this trial I'm this honourabke traders court that they really helped out this issue and this made me to believe in them more seriously even than the rest brokers that I'm dealing with presently. Pls dear all don't ever think that I've been paid to write this No!!! Not at all because I'm more than that and I hate cheating and I like helping others too. So if forex chief did not faithfully and sincerely approach this issue with sincerity this issue might end up unsolved and it might be on the other way round though I already have an alternative in order to fight them with my last drop of blood within me if it's not solve here but I belive in fpa so much that I first chose their platform in submitting my complaint and them transfer it to traders court here. All I'm saying is that forex chief is a good broker and sincere group of people I kudos you all from my side here kindly keep it up because you have my trust now absolutely 100% and I can introduce you to anyone around the world in this industry as the most safer and trysted broker to deal with. Once again forex chief I'm grateful to you and I kudos you for a professional approach to my issue we shall surely go a long way in this business and all profited by the grace of Almighty God. Keep your integrity up as a broker and in few years time you will surely be a broker to be challenged because you shall fly higher and higher in Jesus mighty name. Fpa more elbow to your strength IJMN!!! Keep it up you, can see the good work and the reason why you came to on board now I'm so grateful for your freely service you are offering us in this industry we really needed you much around keep it up. It's well with us all.

Feb 8, 2019 - No Rating Hello dear fpa members, forex chief scammed and fraudulently canceled my withdrawal with false allegation and fraudulently reason. This company is extremely thief and chief of all fraudster Pls stay away from them. I heard of them 2wks ago and I joined them and got their no deposit bonus with verified documents. I traded their requirements turnover on the bonus which is 10,000,000 $ within 8 trading days with the total of $469 in my acct and on their site it shows I've completed the turnover and I made a withdrawal of my profits through perfect money on 6/2/2019 in the morning but to my surprise when I checked my acct on that night I saw that they have fraudulently canceled my withdrawal and given falsehood reason that I've got their bonus before and I quickly chat their support up to submit my query and complaint and the guy told me that there's nothing he can do as regards my query that I shld create a ticket over the issue and I did immediately even supported it with email too and this morning I got another frauds reply from them that through their technical logs they see that I have connection with two different accts number which they gave as 1156726, 1152322 and asked me to tell them my relationship with those two accts. I was shocked to see the new level of fraudulent attitude of this cursed and criminal broker by asking me to tell them my relationship with those accts that I knew absolutely nothing about!!! Honestly this broker ought not to be registered at all because they are nothing but rogue, thief, criminal and filled with lies because I don't know those two acct numbers they gave and never get their bonus before as this is my first time of knowing them and got their bonus and I carefully and properly obeyed all their rules and I executed my wealth of knowledge in this forex business and withing 8 trading days I fulfilled their requirements and now they just decided not to pay me my profit after I've made a lots of money for them too with all their hidden extra commissions on every trades I made on that acct. Pls dear fpa kindly help me look into this and take it up because the stress in forex is too much for us to have a fraud and criminal broker like this around us today. In order to save many from their traps this broker needed to dealt with and blow the whistle for other traders across the world to be scary and beware of them. Infact they are more criminal than all I've ever encountered in my trading live experience. Pls I beseech all traders to be wary of them and never come close to forex chief because they are criminal and the level of their frauds is extremely high. And Pls dear fellow traders if you know any other more ways that I can sue this broker Pls kindly help me out, it's not because of me anymore because I already fell into their trap but because of many innocent traders who may still fall into their traps and give them their hard earned money we needed to label them as they deserved. I replied them immediately to tell me the names of those two accts they alleged me to already had with the bonus and up till now I've not see their reply, even the mail I sent I got the reply that it's beyond what they can handle that I shld create a tickets which I've done many times but no solution to my query. Even the last one I created yesterday's morning up till now there is no single reply from them. Therefore fellow traders beware of this forex chief as they are indeed chief of all scam broker as at today and let's all run away from them. If this is how fxopen, instaforex and many other good brokers started their brokerage business since they emerged I know for sure they will not be where they are today with good reputation. Pls dear fpa members help me out if you can to blow this whistle out in order to help other traders across the world. Thanks a lot.

shamballa,
Kaunas, Lithuania,
Jan 11, 2019,

I have been trading with this broker for more than 1.5yrs and i can say almost only good things, ill try to write pros and cons here:
Pros:
Fastest withdrawal(skrill) processing - ~1hour, no matter what time of the day. I have tried many other brokers, various regulated and offshore, but such speed of withdrawal no one could offer.

Better than average spreads on ecn account with no minimum deposit limit.

Good and active support.

Cons:
Well, first of all its website design.. it looks like back from 2000.. personal area interface is easy, but overall look is bad..

Vanuatu license/regulation :)
frobet,
Dec 24, 2018,

Will continue to use the broker

I visited their office just to be sure that am dealing with legit broker. Turns out they have an office in my country for real. I have been trading with their mt4 for 4 months now and it's been all good, especially the spreads. Mt4 is very fast and with less slippage ocurence. The only problem is that they frowned at one of my EA. I had to remove it. Still a good broker.
deepak,
india, India,
Dec 14, 2018,

this broker sucks.....dont waste your money .u r going to get nothing.this broker never give withdrawl.
Reply by ForexChief submitted Feb 8, 2019:
Dear deepak , We would appreciate if you prove your words or at least, that you are our client , maybe your account or transaction numbers. Otherwise it looks like the unfair competition from the paid inventor .
Best regards,
Representative ForexChief.
Ardi..Yulistyanto,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Nov 18, 2018,

Excellent broker throughout history, order execution is very fast and without requere and slipage, and good support services make me like trading in my own shop, success continues for forexchief
zakirhossain,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 3, 2018,

I like this broker.

I'm trading with ForexChief for 3 years, didn't got any problem till now. They providing fast withdrawal system and low spread.
Wycliff,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 20, 2018,

I discovered ForexChief only a few days ago and already have made recommendations to a few people. I have to say it is the least hassle free account opening process I have seen. The $100 bonus is genuine and they promptly credited it to my account although I lost it all due to my own trading errors.

They don't force you to trade with high leverage or high lots to lose the bonus either like other brokers. I have not withdrawn anything from them yet, but am confident about their services. They seem really professional. I will add review once I get a position to withdraw or ask those I have recommended to post their comments if they get to withdraw.
shamim0976,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 20, 2018,

this is a good broker that I could recommend

My Forex Experience: I have started my Forex life with forexchief with their No Deposit Welcome Bonus worth of 100 USD. But I failed to received the money as my account became zero when TO was 8.4 m instead of 10 m (their requirement to get the Bonus). Then I deposited a small money (210 USD) that grow upto 938, and then become zero. However, as I am a newbie I do not mind of losing that money. Now, I am much more less aggressive on my trading.

About the Broker: I have been using this broker for last four months. I have a very pleasant experience with them. Their Deposit and withdraw is very quick. I made 06 times Neteller deposits and 02 times Neteller withdraws, very fast execution.

Live Support: Not that good. Not very experienced may be. I had trouble with Mobile Phone MT4 platform. But the customer service failed to solve. Anyway, I have solved that problem by reinstalling the MT4 platform.

Suggestion about trading credit:
They have 50% TRADING CREDIT THAT one have to choose during the first time deposit and can remove at any time. But, suggestion is : credit should be available at anytime based on the Balance or equity of the portfolio. And, withdraw/ remove of credit should be on fraction basis. Like I have deposited 500 USD and get 250 USD as credit. I would like to reduce my credit to 200 USD (remove 50 USD credit) but their system does not allowed that. On the other hand, I have deposited 500 USD but did no choose any credit but at some point I would like to get the credit (based on portfolio) that also not possible.

IN A NUT SHELL: this is a good broker that I could recommend.