ForexChief.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 27, 2018

ForexChief is a forex broker. ForexChief offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. ForexChief.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexChief.com

Join live discussion of ForexChief.com on our forum

zakirhossain,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 3, 2018,

I like this broker.

I'm trading with ForexChief for 3 years, didn't got any problem till now. They providing fast withdrawal system and low spread.
Wycliff,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 20, 2018,

I discovered ForexChief only a few days ago and already have made recommendations to a few people. I have to say it is the least hassle free account opening process I have seen. The $100 bonus is genuine and they promptly credited it to my account although I lost it all due to my own trading errors.

They don't force you to trade with high leverage or high lots to lose the bonus either like other brokers. I have not withdrawn anything from them yet, but am confident about their services. They seem really professional. I will add review once I get a position to withdraw or ask those I have recommended to post their comments if they get to withdraw.
shamim0976,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 20, 2018,

this is a good broker that I could recommend

My Forex Experience: I have started my Forex life with forexchief with their No Deposit Welcome Bonus worth of 100 USD. But I failed to received the money as my account became zero when TO was 8.4 m instead of 10 m (their requirement to get the Bonus). Then I deposited a small money (210 USD) that grow upto 938, and then become zero. However, as I am a newbie I do not mind of losing that money. Now, I am much more less aggressive on my trading.

About the Broker: I have been using this broker for last four months. I have a very pleasant experience with them. Their Deposit and withdraw is very quick. I made 06 times Neteller deposits and 02 times Neteller withdraws, very fast execution.

Live Support: Not that good. Not very experienced may be. I had trouble with Mobile Phone MT4 platform. But the customer service failed to solve. Anyway, I have solved that problem by reinstalling the MT4 platform.

Suggestion about trading credit:
They have 50% TRADING CREDIT THAT one have to choose during the first time deposit and can remove at any time. But, suggestion is : credit should be available at anytime based on the Balance or equity of the portfolio. And, withdraw/ remove of credit should be on fraction basis. Like I have deposited 500 USD and get 250 USD as credit. I would like to reduce my credit to 200 USD (remove 50 USD credit) but their system does not allowed that. On the other hand, I have deposited 500 USD but did no choose any credit but at some point I would like to get the credit (based on portfolio) that also not possible.

IN A NUT SHELL: this is a good broker that I could recommend.