CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 11, 2018

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

Poundtrader,
Dec 9, 2018,

Do Not Send This Broker Money

do not send money to this broker, today is december 9th 2018 and they send me a email asking me to fund my account and they would apply a 10% bonus free, they are taking deposits but not giving withdrawals, stay away if you wanna keep your money
Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people
Tim_123,
Nov 12, 2018,

CapitalCityMarkets is a fraud/ponzi scheme

CapitalCityMarkets is a fraud/ponzi scheme. I had a forex account with Tallinex that was traded by a money manager and they transferred it to CapitalCityMarkets.The money manager traded the transferred account for a year after the transfer.I never took any withdrawals.How ever when I requested a full funds(over 15K) withdrawal in July 07/2017.Nine days passed and the funds had not been sent to my bank.When I asked why it was taking so long. CapitalCityMarkets responded with this statement "We are currently having difficulties with our bank. Apologies for the delay."
On 8/13/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another request for an update.This was their statement"We would like to bring our sincere apologies, as we are still facing slight difficulties regarding withdrawals.

While we are doing our utmost best to clear the withdrawals in a timely manner, we are limited by our Banking facilities. Due to changes in their internal policies, they are now limiting the amount of withdrawals that can be sent out per day. This, of course, has slowed the entire process down significantly. Currently, we do not have a specific time frame to provide you with, as the situation is out of our hands. Once we have an update on the situation, we will be sure to let you know firsthand.

Please do note that by no means are we looking to keep the funds and have every intention of returning them as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this and thank you kindly for your understanding and patience."

On 9/26/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/02/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

4 months after original withdrawal request, still have not received any funds returned.

The money manager claims he can do nothing,even tho Tallinex was the broker he was working with originally and was where he had required all his USA clients open the accounts with.

tfrench2,
Nebraska, USA,
Nov 10, 2018,

I got moved to them by a money manager from Tallenix and then he bailed, leaving me to get my money out of them. If you email and ask who it is, I wi

This was sent to me on my 3rd request to have my funds sent to me. I would say very unethical behavior. Minimum 4 mo. to get my money back and I will bet they they will come up with another excuse by then.

Your statement actually is correct - your funds were removed and placed into our withdrawal queue.
As for the delay in transferring your funds, we had been working through a backlog of withdrawals for several months when, on the 27th of September, we found ourselves unable to access internet banking which, according to the bank, was due to a suspected security breach. After a ridiculous delay of 3 weeks (and multiple promises from the bank that access to our accounts would be restored), we were informed that our accounts had actually been frozen by Polish authorities and would not be released until February 1st at the earliest. This appears to simply be a case of too much money being transacted through an account - resulting in our bank flagging our legitimate activities as "suspect" under EU AML legislation. Unfortunately, these situations are approached with a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality, but since the Polish prosecutors have not yet bothered to explain their actions to us, we are still quite in the dark.

We have meanwhile arranged new banking facilities and are working to rebuild a cash buffer, so the plan is to resume processing withdrawals as quickly as possible via our new bank, but the last weeks have compounded the backlog of withdrawals we were already trying to reduce and it will take a little time for funds to start flowing properly again.
Jesse,
Oct 21, 2018,

Stole my money.

Tallinex sold my account to Capital City Markets against my will when they stopped taking US clients. Claims money was never deposited after first withdrawal attempt even after 2 years of trading the account..
Bad decision to trade with CCM,
Oct 17, 2018,

Yeah I am experiencing the same thing. No trades are executing whatsoever. Internet connection and devices I am using are functioning perfectly. Very odd. I suspect they are shutting down and taking the cash. They may be losing their liquidity providers too from all the scamming going on.

Also, withdrawal requests are taking months longer and I am still waiting on one over a few months old. I should probably give up hope they will not steal my money.

Stay away from CCM. You have been warned. I am not making this statement to slander whatsoever. I don't want to see other innocent investors get screwed like apparently I am now.
Traderduke,
Oct 15, 2018,

About Monday 1315 EDST Capital City Markets came back on line with no explanation or email. They were off line for Approximately 20hrs, I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating Is Capital city markets still a working company??
MY Fifth EMAIL THIS MORNING

Dr support
My live & demo accounts are not getting any chart activity past 10-12 when it closed last Friday.

The platform shows connected and the old charts from Friday load correctly but no NEW price action or Time frame changes, as though its not connected to your site.

My internet is good, all my other platforms are operating OK. This problem with your site is on all 3 of my PC, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 8.1. All other platforms are working well.

Could you please acknowledge receipt of this email and hopefully the fix.

PS: I also tried calling but your line is busy all the time!
tmmbabs1,
Sep 7, 2018,

Pending Withdrawal

Hello, I initiated a withdrawal of $1500 since two weeks and still pending, once they approved my withdrawal i will come and update my review and change the rating.

thanks
fg,
USA, USA,
Aug 29, 2018,

COMPLETE SCAM - They took my money and stated just like below in all the rest of these reviews. DO NOT USE THEM. Stole everything
mf,
us, USA,
Jul 19, 2018,

SCAM

SCAM! Initiated a withdrawal over a month ago and nothing. They keep blaming it on a technical issue with their bank but never give details or a timeframe. Stay away