CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 20, 2018

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

us, USA,
Jul 19, 2018,

SCAM

SCAM! Initiated a withdrawal over a month ago and nothing. They keep blaming it on a technical issue with their bank but never give details or a timeframe. Stay away
Bradenton, FL, USA,
Mar 17, 2018,

I requested a withdrawal of funds on 1/17/18. As of this date, 3/17/18, I still have not received my money.
Fla., USA,
Dec 23, 2017,

CAPITAL CITY MARKETS STOLE MY MONEY,LOCKED ME OUT OF ACCOUNT AND IS BLAMING IT ON PAYMENT PROCESSOR!

I am posting this today because as of 12/20/2017 I have had all my funds that were sent to CAPITAL CITY MARKETS broker so far stolen from me . I was informed by email from CCM in late October that they claim that their payment processor never forwarded funds that were sent from my banking institution using Visa . Yet I had been trading a live account but access has been suspended 10/ 27/2017. And yet It is still open and with running trades ! I went to my banking institution 10/21/2017 and spent hours and multiple days with them with all documentation and correspondence . After 2 months of waiting it looks like my bank is filled with incompetent clueless idiots. They sent a letter stating there is nothing they can do. I know that is absolute false . As stated in an CC bureau website filing under Claims an Defenses allows much more time and effort to retrieve stolen funds . I will need my money back and will get it , I need assistance as well as pointing out this criminal behavior of CAPITAL CITY MARKETS. CAPITAL CITY MARKETS have been very quiet regarding this hoping we probably just go away but not for long I can assure . Myself and many others have had theirs account funds STOLEN and accounts suspended and essentially all money stolen !
Tampa, FL, USA,
Nov 23, 2017,

Tallinex to Capital City Markets

Haven’t had any major issue with them yet. I was able to process a withdrawal. I was also a customer transferred over from Tallinex. However, a previous poster was correct in mentioning that all communication are through email. Also their backend website (which was just like Tallinex) give me a splitting headache trying to use certain functions.

The company seem to be brand new, and set up for the specific purpose of managing the US customers kicked out of Tallinex. Its really the main reason I haven’t used them yet, as I know it takes time to iron out all the issues (much like the last commenter stating about the credit card system…………ouch). It seems it may only be a few people working here. I plan to trade for often using them next year, and will comment if I run into any other issues.
United Global, United Kingdom,
Oct 23, 2017,

Highly Recommended Capitalcitymarkets, Great Service Excellent Quotes!!!

One of the best brokerage firm out there. Friendly customer service, excellent and rapid quotes!!! These people means business. If you're looking for a long term business partner, I highly recommend CapitalCitymarkets! AAA+++++
Oct 20, 2017,

Unacceptable process execution (Credit/Debit Deposit)

Capital City Markets have recently issued a statement urging all customers who deposited via debit/credit card, to dispute the claim and ask for a chargeback due to the fact that the vendor that CCM used to accept the payment option, ran away with the money without actually paying CCM. This is strange because I've been trading for over a month with the amount that I deposited only to find out it was house money? And I would have to deposit more money by 10/27/17 to keep trading or risk losing everything. I am not 100% sure if this a scam deployed by Capital City Markets or if they were truly robbed but the client has been left to pick up the pieces. What about the clients who's bank won't issue a charge-back due to the amount of time that has elapsed?This is at the very least shady business practices and/or poor process implementation and execution.

- A pissed customer who paid to trade on a demo account in all reality.
Sep 21, 2017,

Capital City Markets has been a great broker. I found out about them through Tallinex when they stopped taking US forex traders. Capital City Markets has not been any trouble.
North America, USA,
Jun 27, 2017,

Unhelpful support

only way to reach them is via international or to their unhelpful support email address. Better hope you never have to speak or reach them for any account related business.
Jun 27, 2017,

I had set up my account with Tallinex but was surprised to get an email saying my money was being transferred to Capital City Markets who I have never heard of. I am Canadian and I see on the Tallinex site that they will not accept Canadian customers. My account was set up prior to this but I would have liked to receive my money and chose where my money was to go. I have not traded with this account and we will see what the future brings.
SAN ANTONIO, USA,
May 29, 2017,

Very pleased and always get any questions answered quickly.

Capital City Markets support is very good and their trading platform has been accurate and hassle free.