CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 15, 2019

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

AlexD.,
Germany,
Feb 13, 2019,

With me also no disbursement takes place. Have been tormented all the last year.
10,000 euros away.
Company Kuvera does not do anything.
We do not see that again.
Log in to Capital City Markets is not working. Are already over all mountains.
If you want to do something, I'm there
Alex
Derrick DK,
Gainesville, FL, USA,
Feb 1, 2019,

Scammed by Capital City Markets

I cannot access my funds or money. I dont know how they can get away with this. This is corruption. Can someone please let me know what to do. I have already reported them and now I am looking to take more action on this
James,
Jan 30, 2019,

Tallinex transferred my account to Capital City Markets without my authorization

I am a U.S. citizen and had an account with Tallinex opened in 2016, and it was transferred to Capital City Markets without my authorization. By now from the above I already know Tallinex and CCM are the same operation. The normal business practice is to close the account that is no longer wanted and refund the money. I am retired, so my money is a lot to have stolen. If I cannot get my money back, I intend to make endless trouble by exposing Tallinex and CCM business practices. I have plenty of time. I will contact the FBI, NFA, CFTC, NASAA, and appropriate authorities. I welcome suggestions from those of you who were also scammed and from others who have suggestions.
Patrickkeogh710,
New Jersey, USA,
Jan 23, 2019,

Capital city markets

Capital city markets website no longer works. They just closed down and stole everyone’s money.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star I was transferred from finfx to Tallinex then to Capital City markets. Obvious Tallinex and Capital City Markets are the same people. The house that Capital City Markets claim they work out of, is up for sale. I emailed Capital City Markets asking why I can’t connect to my account and Capital city markets emailed back they had a DDOS attack on their system. Capital City Markets robbed the money from their clients. Capital City Markets never kept the funds in segregated accounts.
Tricia,
Jan 16, 2019,

I, too, was with Tallinex and got transferred over to Capital City Markets. (Formerly FinFX). I recently, like a fool, added more money to my trading account. Then the trading site went down and has not come back up.
I get the same response from my emails: i.e,, bank accounts frozen, etc., etc.
Does anyone know how to get them to refund our deposits? Like the gentleman from So. Dakota, I live on S.S. and a little trading.
Traderduke,
Jan 8, 2019,

The web site has been down for 27 hours and to make it worse the back office has been shut down so you can't even try to withdraw your money

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating About Monday 1315 EDST Capital City Markets came back on line with no explanation or email. They were off line for Approximately 20hrs, I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating Is Capital city markets still a working company??
MY Fifth EMAIL THIS MORNING

Dr support
My live & demo accounts are not getting any chart activity past 10-12 when it closed last Friday.

The platform shows connected and the old charts from Friday load correctly but no NEW price action or Time frame changes, as though its not connected to your site.

My internet is good, all my other platforms are operating OK. This problem with your site is on all 3 of my PC, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 8.1. All other platforms are working well.

Could you please acknowledge receipt of this email and hopefully the fix.

PS: I also tried calling but your line is busy all the time!
ericjschroeder,
Jan 7, 2019,

Bad Business

Now neither their Live or Demo servers has a connection. I was transferred from Tallinex, who got me from FinFX. Glad I never added any money; only lost $27.
gambort,
South Dakota, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

Scammers

Scammed me out of almost $11k. I put my funds into Tallinex, initially, but they sent them to Capital City Markets, and they scammed the funds. 1/7/2019. I'm 79 y/o and live on SS. Thought I might be able to build a little extra, but not to be, I guess! May they receive from the Almighty according to their merits!
Poundtrader,
Dec 9, 2018,

Do Not Send This Broker Money

do not send money to this broker, today is december 9th 2018 and they send me a email asking me to fund my account and they would apply a 10% bonus free, they are taking deposits but not giving withdrawals, stay away if you wanna keep your money
Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people