CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 15, 2019

About CapitalCityMarkets.com

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(40+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

New Jersey, USA,
Jan 23, 2019,

Capital city markets

Capital city markets website no longer works. They just closed down and stole everyone’s money.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star I was transferred from finfx to Tallinex then to Capital City markets. Obvious Tallinex and Capital City Markets are the same people. The house that Capital City Markets claim they work out of, is up for sale. I emailed Capital City Markets asking why I can’t connect to my account and Capital city markets emailed back they had a DDOS attack on their system. Capital City Markets robbed the money from their clients. Capital City Markets never kept the funds in segregated accounts.

Tricia,
Jan 16, 2019,

I, too, was with Tallinex and got transferred over to Capital City Markets. (Formerly FinFX). I recently, like a fool, added more money to my trading account. Then the trading site went down and has not come back up.
I get the same response from my emails: i.e,, bank accounts frozen, etc., etc.
Does anyone know how to get them to refund our deposits? Like the gentleman from So. Dakota, I live on S.S. and a little trading.

Jan 8, 2019,

The web site has been down for 27 hours and to make it worse the back office has been shut down so you can't even try to withdraw your money

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating About Monday 1315 EDST Capital City Markets came back on line with no explanation or email. They were off line for Approximately 20hrs, I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating Is Capital city markets still a working company??
MY Fifth EMAIL THIS MORNING

Dr support
My live & demo accounts are not getting any chart activity past 10-12 when it closed last Friday.

The platform shows connected and the old charts from Friday load correctly but no NEW price action or Time frame changes, as though its not connected to your site.

My internet is good, all my other platforms are operating OK. This problem with your site is on all 3 of my PC, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 8.1. All other platforms are working well.

Could you please acknowledge receipt of this email and hopefully the fix.

PS: I also tried calling but your line is busy all the time!

Jan 7, 2019,

Bad Business

Now neither their Live or Demo servers has a connection. I was transferred from Tallinex, who got me from FinFX. Glad I never added any money; only lost $27.

South Dakota, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

Scammers

Scammed me out of almost $11k. I put my funds into Tallinex, initially, but they sent them to Capital City Markets, and they scammed the funds. 1/7/2019. I'm 79 y/o and live on SS. Thought I might be able to build a little extra, but not to be, I guess! May they receive from the Almighty according to their merits!

Dec 9, 2018,

Do Not Send This Broker Money

do not send money to this broker, today is december 9th 2018 and they send me a email asking me to fund my account and they would apply a 10% bonus free, they are taking deposits but not giving withdrawals, stay away if you wanna keep your money

Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people

Nebraska, USA,
Nov 10, 2018,

I got moved to them by a money manager from Tallenix and then he bailed, leaving me to get my money out of them. If you email and ask who it is, I wi

This was sent to me on my 3rd request to have my funds sent to me. I would say very unethical behavior. Minimum 4 mo. to get my money back and I will bet they they will come up with another excuse by then.

Your statement actually is correct - your funds were removed and placed into our withdrawal queue.
As for the delay in transferring your funds, we had been working through a backlog of withdrawals for several months when, on the 27th of September, we found ourselves unable to access internet banking which, according to the bank, was due to a suspected security breach. After a ridiculous delay of 3 weeks (and multiple promises from the bank that access to our accounts would be restored), we were informed that our accounts had actually been frozen by Polish authorities and would not be released until February 1st at the earliest. This appears to simply be a case of too much money being transacted through an account - resulting in our bank flagging our legitimate activities as "suspect" under EU AML legislation. Unfortunately, these situations are approached with a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality, but since the Polish prosecutors have not yet bothered to explain their actions to us, we are still quite in the dark.

We have meanwhile arranged new banking facilities and are working to rebuild a cash buffer, so the plan is to resume processing withdrawals as quickly as possible via our new bank, but the last weeks have compounded the backlog of withdrawals we were already trying to reduce and it will take a little time for funds to start flowing properly again.

Jesse,
Oct 21, 2018,

Stole my money.

Tallinex sold my account to Capital City Markets against my will when they stopped taking US clients. Claims money was never deposited after first withdrawal attempt even after 2 years of trading the account..

Bad decision to trade with CCM,
Oct 17, 2018,

Yeah I am experiencing the same thing. No trades are executing whatsoever. Internet connection and devices I am using are functioning perfectly. Very odd. I suspect they are shutting down and taking the cash. They may be losing their liquidity providers too from all the scamming going on.

Also, withdrawal requests are taking months longer and I am still waiting on one over a few months old. I should probably give up hope they will not steal my money.

Stay away from CCM. You have been warned. I am not making this statement to slander whatsoever. I don't want to see other innocent investors get screwed like apparently I am now.