CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 10, 2019

About CapitalCityMarkets.com

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

South Dakota, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

Scammers

Scammed me out of almost $11k. I put my funds into Tallinex, initially, but they sent them to Capital City Markets, and they scammed the funds. 1/7/2019. I'm 79 y/o and live on SS. Thought I might be able to build a little extra, but not to be, I guess! May they receive from the Almighty according to their merits!
Dec 9, 2018,

Do Not Send This Broker Money

do not send money to this broker, today is december 9th 2018 and they send me a email asking me to fund my account and they would apply a 10% bonus free, they are taking deposits but not giving withdrawals, stay away if you wanna keep your money
Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people
Nebraska, USA,
Nov 10, 2018,

I got moved to them by a money manager from Tallenix and then he bailed, leaving me to get my money out of them. If you email and ask who it is, I wi

This was sent to me on my 3rd request to have my funds sent to me. I would say very unethical behavior. Minimum 4 mo. to get my money back and I will bet they they will come up with another excuse by then.

Your statement actually is correct - your funds were removed and placed into our withdrawal queue.
As for the delay in transferring your funds, we had been working through a backlog of withdrawals for several months when, on the 27th of September, we found ourselves unable to access internet banking which, according to the bank, was due to a suspected security breach. After a ridiculous delay of 3 weeks (and multiple promises from the bank that access to our accounts would be restored), we were informed that our accounts had actually been frozen by Polish authorities and would not be released until February 1st at the earliest. This appears to simply be a case of too much money being transacted through an account - resulting in our bank flagging our legitimate activities as "suspect" under EU AML legislation. Unfortunately, these situations are approached with a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality, but since the Polish prosecutors have not yet bothered to explain their actions to us, we are still quite in the dark.

We have meanwhile arranged new banking facilities and are working to rebuild a cash buffer, so the plan is to resume processing withdrawals as quickly as possible via our new bank, but the last weeks have compounded the backlog of withdrawals we were already trying to reduce and it will take a little time for funds to start flowing properly again.
Jesse,
Oct 21, 2018,

Stole my money.

Tallinex sold my account to Capital City Markets against my will when they stopped taking US clients. Claims money was never deposited after first withdrawal attempt even after 2 years of trading the account..
Bad decision to trade with CCM,
Oct 17, 2018,

Yeah I am experiencing the same thing. No trades are executing whatsoever. Internet connection and devices I am using are functioning perfectly. Very odd. I suspect they are shutting down and taking the cash. They may be losing their liquidity providers too from all the scamming going on.

Also, withdrawal requests are taking months longer and I am still waiting on one over a few months old. I should probably give up hope they will not steal my money.

Stay away from CCM. You have been warned. I am not making this statement to slander whatsoever. I don't want to see other innocent investors get screwed like apparently I am now.
Sep 7, 2018,

Pending Withdrawal

Hello, I initiated a withdrawal of $1500 since two weeks and still pending, once they approved my withdrawal i will come and update my review and change the rating.

thanks
fg,
USA, USA,
Aug 29, 2018,

COMPLETE SCAM - They took my money and stated just like below in all the rest of these reviews. DO NOT USE THEM. Stole everything
mf,
us, USA,
Jul 19, 2018,

SCAM

SCAM! Initiated a withdrawal over a month ago and nothing. They keep blaming it on a technical issue with their bank but never give details or a timeframe. Stay away
T Kealy,
Bradenton, FL, USA,
Mar 17, 2018,

I requested a withdrawal of funds on 1/17/18. As of this date, 3/17/18, I still have not received my money.