CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 10, 2019

About CapitalCityMarkets.com

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

Jaden,
New York, USA,
May 9, 2019,

The jig is up

It is clear that CCM is nearly untouchable, being that its an offshore “broker” based in Vanuatu. They are also not registered by the CFTC. Therefore, we should hold Kuvera Global responsible for this unethical scamming of thousands, perhaps millions of people. In the meantime, wait until their judgement day comes. White collar crimes will merit a deeper circle in hell than honest folk could ever acheive.
New Jersey, USA,
Apr 8, 2019,

Capital City Markets took my money - interested in recourse if there is any

I was scammed by Capital City Markets. My funds were parked in two of their accounts - many thousands of dollars. As everyone now knows, they closed shop and took investor money. Capital City Markets was an offshoot of Tallinex - they used the same back office and had the same spreads as Tallinex. Capital City Markets was created to service clients from the United States.

Both Tallinex and Capital City Markets disappeared at about the same time. The messages on the back office website are identical.
Mar 10, 2019,

CapitalCityMarkets stole 18k USD from me.
Anyone know the names of the owners of this company?

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star CapitalCityMarkets is a fraud/ponzi scheme. I had a forex account with Tallinex that was traded by a money manager and they transferred it to CapitalCityMarkets.The money manager traded the transferred account for a year after the transfer.I never took any withdrawals.How ever when I requested a full funds(over 15K) withdrawal in July 07/2017.Nine days passed and the funds had not been sent to my bank.When I asked why it was taking so long. CapitalCityMarkets responded with this statement "We are currently having difficulties with our bank. Apologies for the delay."
On 8/13/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another request for an update.This was their statement"We would like to bring our sincere apologies, as we are still facing slight difficulties regarding withdrawals.

While we are doing our utmost best to clear the withdrawals in a timely manner, we are limited by our Banking facilities. Due to changes in their internal policies, they are now limiting the amount of withdrawals that can be sent out per day. This, of course, has slowed the entire process down significantly. Currently, we do not have a specific time frame to provide you with, as the situation is out of our hands. Once we have an update on the situation, we will be sure to let you know firsthand.

Please do note that by no means are we looking to keep the funds and have every intention of returning them as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this and thank you kindly for your understanding and patience."

On 9/26/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/02/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

4 months after original withdrawal request, still have not received any funds returned.

The money manager claims he can do nothing,even tho Tallinex was the broker he was working with originally and was where he had required all his USA clients open the accounts with.

Germany,
Feb 13, 2019,

With me also no disbursement takes place. Have been tormented all the last year.
10,000 euros away.
Company Kuvera does not do anything.
We do not see that again.
Log in to Capital City Markets is not working. Are already over all mountains.
If you want to do something, I'm there
Alex
Derrick DK,
Gainesville, FL, USA,
Feb 1, 2019,

Scammed by Capital City Markets

I cannot access my funds or money. I dont know how they can get away with this. This is corruption. Can someone please let me know what to do. I have already reported them and now I am looking to take more action on this
James,
Jan 30, 2019,

Tallinex transferred my account to Capital City Markets without my authorization

I am a U.S. citizen and had an account with Tallinex opened in 2016, and it was transferred to Capital City Markets without my authorization. By now from the above I already know Tallinex and CCM are the same operation. The normal business practice is to close the account that is no longer wanted and refund the money. I am retired, so my money is a lot to have stolen. If I cannot get my money back, I intend to make endless trouble by exposing Tallinex and CCM business practices. I have plenty of time. I will contact the FBI, NFA, CFTC, NASAA, and appropriate authorities. I welcome suggestions from those of you who were also scammed and from others who have suggestions.
New Jersey, USA,
Jan 23, 2019,

Capital city markets

Capital city markets website no longer works. They just closed down and stole everyone’s money.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star I was transferred from finfx to Tallinex then to Capital City markets. Obvious Tallinex and Capital City Markets are the same people. The house that Capital City Markets claim they work out of, is up for sale. I emailed Capital City Markets asking why I can’t connect to my account and Capital city markets emailed back they had a DDOS attack on their system. Capital City Markets robbed the money from their clients. Capital City Markets never kept the funds in segregated accounts.
Tricia,
Jan 16, 2019,

I, too, was with Tallinex and got transferred over to Capital City Markets. (Formerly FinFX). I recently, like a fool, added more money to my trading account. Then the trading site went down and has not come back up.
I get the same response from my emails: i.e,, bank accounts frozen, etc., etc.
Does anyone know how to get them to refund our deposits? Like the gentleman from So. Dakota, I live on S.S. and a little trading.
Jan 8, 2019,

The web site has been down for 27 hours and to make it worse the back office has been shut down so you can't even try to withdraw your money

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating About Monday 1315 EDST Capital City Markets came back on line with no explanation or email. They were off line for Approximately 20hrs, I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating Is Capital city markets still a working company??
MY Fifth EMAIL THIS MORNING

Dr support
My live & demo accounts are not getting any chart activity past 10-12 when it closed last Friday.

The platform shows connected and the old charts from Friday load correctly but no NEW price action or Time frame changes, as though its not connected to your site.

My internet is good, all my other platforms are operating OK. This problem with your site is on all 3 of my PC, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 8.1. All other platforms are working well.

Could you please acknowledge receipt of this email and hopefully the fix.

PS: I also tried calling but your line is busy all the time!
Jan 7, 2019,

Bad Business

Now neither their Live or Demo servers has a connection. I was transferred from Tallinex, who got me from FinFX. Glad I never added any money; only lost $27.