CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 10, 2019

About CapitalCityMarkets.com

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

Jaden,
New York, USA,
May 9, 2019,

The jig is up

It is clear that CCM is nearly untouchable, being that its an offshore “broker” based in Vanuatu. They are also not registered by the CFTC. Therefore, we should hold Kuvera Global responsible for this unethical scamming of thousands, perhaps millions of people. In the meantime, wait until their judgement day comes. White collar crimes will merit a deeper circle in hell than honest folk could ever acheive.
New Jersey, USA,
Apr 8, 2019,

Capital City Markets took my money - interested in recourse if there is any

I was scammed by Capital City Markets. My funds were parked in two of their accounts - many thousands of dollars. As everyone now knows, they closed shop and took investor money. Capital City Markets was an offshoot of Tallinex - they used the same back office and had the same spreads as Tallinex. Capital City Markets was created to service clients from the United States.

Both Tallinex and Capital City Markets disappeared at about the same time. The messages on the back office website are identical.
Mar 10, 2019,

CapitalCityMarkets stole 18k USD from me.
Anyone know the names of the owners of this company?

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star CapitalCityMarkets is a fraud/ponzi scheme. I had a forex account with Tallinex that was traded by a money manager and they transferred it to CapitalCityMarkets.The money manager traded the transferred account for a year after the transfer.I never took any withdrawals.How ever when I requested a full funds(over 15K) withdrawal in July 07/2017.Nine days passed and the funds had not been sent to my bank.When I asked why it was taking so long. CapitalCityMarkets responded with this statement "We are currently having difficulties with our bank. Apologies for the delay."
On 8/13/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another request for an update.This was their statement"We would like to bring our sincere apologies, as we are still facing slight difficulties regarding withdrawals.

While we are doing our utmost best to clear the withdrawals in a timely manner, we are limited by our Banking facilities. Due to changes in their internal policies, they are now limiting the amount of withdrawals that can be sent out per day. This, of course, has slowed the entire process down significantly. Currently, we do not have a specific time frame to provide you with, as the situation is out of our hands. Once we have an update on the situation, we will be sure to let you know firsthand.

Please do note that by no means are we looking to keep the funds and have every intention of returning them as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this and thank you kindly for your understanding and patience."

On 9/26/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/02/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

4 months after original withdrawal request, still have not received any funds returned.

The money manager claims he can do nothing,even tho Tallinex was the broker he was working with originally and was where he had required all his USA clients open the accounts with.

Germany,
Feb 13, 2019,

With me also no disbursement takes place. Have been tormented all the last year.
10,000 euros away.
Company Kuvera does not do anything.
We do not see that again.
Log in to Capital City Markets is not working. Are already over all mountains.
If you want to do something, I'm there
Alex
Derrick DK,
Gainesville, FL, USA,
Feb 1, 2019,

Scammed by Capital City Markets

I cannot access my funds or money. I dont know how they can get away with this. This is corruption. Can someone please let me know what to do. I have already reported them and now I am looking to take more action on this
James,
Jan 30, 2019,

Tallinex transferred my account to Capital City Markets without my authorization

I am a U.S. citizen and had an account with Tallinex opened in 2016, and it was transferred to Capital City Markets without my authorization. By now from the above I already know Tallinex and CCM are the same operation. The normal business practice is to close the account that is no longer wanted and refund the money. I am retired, so my money is a lot to have stolen. If I cannot get my money back, I intend to make endless trouble by exposing Tallinex and CCM business practices. I have plenty of time. I will contact the FBI, NFA, CFTC, NASAA, and appropriate authorities. I welcome suggestions from those of you who were also scammed and from others who have suggestions.
New Jersey, USA,
Jan 23, 2019,

Capital city markets

Capital city markets website no longer works. They just closed down and stole everyone’s money.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star I was transferred from finfx to Tallinex then to Capital City markets. Obvious Tallinex and Capital City Markets are the same people. The house that Capital City Markets claim they work out of, is up for sale. I emailed Capital City Markets asking why I can’t connect to my account and Capital city markets emailed back they had a DDOS attack on their system. Capital City Markets robbed the money from their clients. Capital City Markets never kept the funds in segregated accounts.
Tricia,
Jan 16, 2019,

I, too, was with Tallinex and got transferred over to Capital City Markets. (Formerly FinFX). I recently, like a fool, added more money to my trading account. Then the trading site went down and has not come back up.
I get the same response from my emails: i.e,, bank accounts frozen, etc., etc.
Does anyone know how to get them to refund our deposits? Like the gentleman from So. Dakota, I live on S.S. and a little trading.
Jan 8, 2019,

The web site has been down for 27 hours and to make it worse the back office has been shut down so you can't even try to withdraw your money

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating About Monday 1315 EDST Capital City Markets came back on line with no explanation or email. They were off line for Approximately 20hrs, I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating Is Capital city markets still a working company??
MY Fifth EMAIL THIS MORNING

Dr support
My live & demo accounts are not getting any chart activity past 10-12 when it closed last Friday.

The platform shows connected and the old charts from Friday load correctly but no NEW price action or Time frame changes, as though its not connected to your site.

My internet is good, all my other platforms are operating OK. This problem with your site is on all 3 of my PC, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 8.1. All other platforms are working well.

Could you please acknowledge receipt of this email and hopefully the fix.

PS: I also tried calling but your line is busy all the time!
Jan 7, 2019,

Bad Business

Now neither their Live or Demo servers has a connection. I was transferred from Tallinex, who got me from FinFX. Glad I never added any money; only lost $27.
South Dakota, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

Scammers

Scammed me out of almost $11k. I put my funds into Tallinex, initially, but they sent them to Capital City Markets, and they scammed the funds. 1/7/2019. I'm 79 y/o and live on SS. Thought I might be able to build a little extra, but not to be, I guess! May they receive from the Almighty according to their merits!
Dec 9, 2018,

Do Not Send This Broker Money

do not send money to this broker, today is december 9th 2018 and they send me a email asking me to fund my account and they would apply a 10% bonus free, they are taking deposits but not giving withdrawals, stay away if you wanna keep your money
Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people
Nebraska, USA,
Nov 10, 2018,

I got moved to them by a money manager from Tallenix and then he bailed, leaving me to get my money out of them. If you email and ask who it is, I wi

This was sent to me on my 3rd request to have my funds sent to me. I would say very unethical behavior. Minimum 4 mo. to get my money back and I will bet they they will come up with another excuse by then.

Your statement actually is correct - your funds were removed and placed into our withdrawal queue.
As for the delay in transferring your funds, we had been working through a backlog of withdrawals for several months when, on the 27th of September, we found ourselves unable to access internet banking which, according to the bank, was due to a suspected security breach. After a ridiculous delay of 3 weeks (and multiple promises from the bank that access to our accounts would be restored), we were informed that our accounts had actually been frozen by Polish authorities and would not be released until February 1st at the earliest. This appears to simply be a case of too much money being transacted through an account - resulting in our bank flagging our legitimate activities as "suspect" under EU AML legislation. Unfortunately, these situations are approached with a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality, but since the Polish prosecutors have not yet bothered to explain their actions to us, we are still quite in the dark.

We have meanwhile arranged new banking facilities and are working to rebuild a cash buffer, so the plan is to resume processing withdrawals as quickly as possible via our new bank, but the last weeks have compounded the backlog of withdrawals we were already trying to reduce and it will take a little time for funds to start flowing properly again.
Jesse,
Oct 21, 2018,

Stole my money.

Tallinex sold my account to Capital City Markets against my will when they stopped taking US clients. Claims money was never deposited after first withdrawal attempt even after 2 years of trading the account..
Bad decision to trade with CCM,
Oct 17, 2018,

Yeah I am experiencing the same thing. No trades are executing whatsoever. Internet connection and devices I am using are functioning perfectly. Very odd. I suspect they are shutting down and taking the cash. They may be losing their liquidity providers too from all the scamming going on.

Also, withdrawal requests are taking months longer and I am still waiting on one over a few months old. I should probably give up hope they will not steal my money.

Stay away from CCM. You have been warned. I am not making this statement to slander whatsoever. I don't want to see other innocent investors get screwed like apparently I am now.
Sep 7, 2018,

Pending Withdrawal

Hello, I initiated a withdrawal of $1500 since two weeks and still pending, once they approved my withdrawal i will come and update my review and change the rating.

thanks
fg,
USA, USA,
Aug 29, 2018,

COMPLETE SCAM - They took my money and stated just like below in all the rest of these reviews. DO NOT USE THEM. Stole everything
mf,
us, USA,
Jul 19, 2018,

SCAM

SCAM! Initiated a withdrawal over a month ago and nothing. They keep blaming it on a technical issue with their bank but never give details or a timeframe. Stay away
T Kealy,
Bradenton, FL, USA,
Mar 17, 2018,

I requested a withdrawal of funds on 1/17/18. As of this date, 3/17/18, I still have not received my money.
Fla., USA,
Dec 23, 2017,

CAPITAL CITY MARKETS STOLE MY MONEY,LOCKED ME OUT OF ACCOUNT AND IS BLAMING IT ON PAYMENT PROCESSOR!

I am posting this today because as of 12/20/2017 I have had all my funds that were sent to CAPITAL CITY MARKETS broker so far stolen from me . I was informed by email from CCM in late October that they claim that their payment processor never forwarded funds that were sent from my banking institution using Visa . Yet I had been trading a live account but access has been suspended 10/ 27/2017. And yet It is still open and with running trades ! I went to my banking institution 10/21/2017 and spent hours and multiple days with them with all documentation and correspondence . After 2 months of waiting it looks like my bank is filled with incompetent clueless idiots. They sent a letter stating there is nothing they can do. I know that is absolute false . As stated in an CC bureau website filing under Claims an Defenses allows much more time and effort to retrieve stolen funds . I will need my money back and will get it , I need assistance as well as pointing out this criminal behavior of CAPITAL CITY MARKETS. CAPITAL CITY MARKETS have been very quiet regarding this hoping we probably just go away but not for long I can assure . Myself and many others have had theirs account funds STOLEN and accounts suspended and essentially all money stolen !

Tampa, FL, USA,
Nov 23, 2017,

Tallinex to Capital City Markets

Haven’t had any major issue with them yet. I was able to process a withdrawal. I was also a customer transferred over from Tallinex. However, a previous poster was correct in mentioning that all communication are through email. Also their backend website (which was just like Tallinex) give me a splitting headache trying to use certain functions.

The company seem to be brand new, and set up for the specific purpose of managing the US customers kicked out of Tallinex. Its really the main reason I haven’t used them yet, as I know it takes time to iron out all the issues (much like the last commenter stating about the credit card system…………ouch). It seems it may only be a few people working here. I plan to trade for often using them next year, and will comment if I run into any other issues.
United Global, United Kingdom,
Oct 23, 2017,

Highly Recommended Capitalcitymarkets, Great Service Excellent Quotes!!!

One of the best brokerage firm out there. Friendly customer service, excellent and rapid quotes!!! These people means business. If you're looking for a long term business partner, I highly recommend CapitalCitymarkets! AAA+++++
Oct 20, 2017,

Unacceptable process execution (Credit/Debit Deposit)

Capital City Markets have recently issued a statement urging all customers who deposited via debit/credit card, to dispute the claim and ask for a chargeback due to the fact that the vendor that CCM used to accept the payment option, ran away with the money without actually paying CCM. This is strange because I've been trading for over a month with the amount that I deposited only to find out it was house money? And I would have to deposit more money by 10/27/17 to keep trading or risk losing everything. I am not 100% sure if this a scam deployed by Capital City Markets or if they were truly robbed but the client has been left to pick up the pieces. What about the clients who's bank won't issue a charge-back due to the amount of time that has elapsed?This is at the very least shady business practices and/or poor process implementation and execution.

- A pissed customer who paid to trade on a demo account in all reality.
Sep 21, 2017,

Capital City Markets has been a great broker. I found out about them through Tallinex when they stopped taking US forex traders. Capital City Markets has not been any trouble.