CapitalCityMarkets.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com
2019-07-04:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission revoked the license of Capital City Markets.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Established: 2015
Address: Vantu House, 133 Santina Parade Elluk, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@capitalcitymarkets.com, +44-207-442-5903
Regulators: VFSC #014683
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

Eman,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2019,

SCAM STAY AWAY

This company is a scam.
I cant access my funds and the company claims their accounts have been frozen and subject to investigation. Its been over one year now and they keep saying their is no update.

Brian,
OK, USA,
Oct 30, 2019,

WHO IS INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST KUVERA

I lost a significant amount of money to these bastards at Capital City Markets via Kuvera. Did anyone else experience the same ? I would be more than happy to speak with you regarding this issue.

A class action federal lawsuit should get their attention.
Michael,
-, Germany,
Aug 26, 2019,

Regulated by VFSC??

Perhabs I also lost my deposit. But I can't imagine that it's a scam. Obviously CCM is regulated by Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). I searched in the database of VFSC for CCM, and indeed, I found it. So I will contact VFSC. Maybe more people should contact them - not CCM.

NA,
NA, USA,
Aug 10, 2019,

My account balance with Capital City Markets was $33,000 USD

My account balance with Capital City Markets was $33,000 USD when they deactivated my login. Hope CCM staff who stole money get the justice they deserve - sooner or later they will pay.
Jaden,
New York, USA,
May 9, 2019,

The jig is up

It is clear that CCM is nearly untouchable, being that its an offshore “broker” based in Vanuatu. They are also not registered by the CFTC. Therefore, we should hold Kuvera Global responsible for this unethical scamming of thousands, perhaps millions of people. In the meantime, wait until their judgement day comes. White collar crimes will merit a deeper circle in hell than honest folk could ever acheive.
New Jersey, USA,
Apr 8, 2019,

Capital City Markets took my money - interested in recourse if there is any

I was scammed by Capital City Markets. My funds were parked in two of their accounts - many thousands of dollars. As everyone now knows, they closed shop and took investor money. Capital City Markets was an offshoot of Tallinex - they used the same back office and had the same spreads as Tallinex. Capital City Markets was created to service clients from the United States.

Both Tallinex and Capital City Markets disappeared at about the same time. The messages on the back office website are identical.
Mar 10, 2019,

CapitalCityMarkets stole 18k USD from me.
Anyone know the names of the owners of this company?

Nov 12, 2018 - 1 Star CapitalCityMarkets is a fraud/ponzi scheme. I had a forex account with Tallinex that was traded by a money manager and they transferred it to CapitalCityMarkets.The money manager traded the transferred account for a year after the transfer.I never took any withdrawals.How ever when I requested a full funds(over 15K) withdrawal in July 07/2017.Nine days passed and the funds had not been sent to my bank.When I asked why it was taking so long. CapitalCityMarkets responded with this statement "We are currently having difficulties with our bank. Apologies for the delay."
On 8/13/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another request for an update.This was their statement"We would like to bring our sincere apologies, as we are still facing slight difficulties regarding withdrawals.

While we are doing our utmost best to clear the withdrawals in a timely manner, we are limited by our Banking facilities. Due to changes in their internal policies, they are now limiting the amount of withdrawals that can be sent out per day. This, of course, has slowed the entire process down significantly. Currently, we do not have a specific time frame to provide you with, as the situation is out of our hands. Once we have an update on the situation, we will be sure to let you know firsthand.

Please do note that by no means are we looking to keep the funds and have every intention of returning them as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this and thank you kindly for your understanding and patience."

On 9/26/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets ignored the update request and never responded.

On 11/02/2017 still not received my funds.I sent another update request.CapitalCityMarkets has again ignored the update request and never responded.

4 months after original withdrawal request, still have not received any funds returned.

The money manager claims he can do nothing,even tho Tallinex was the broker he was working with originally and was where he had required all his USA clients open the accounts with.

Germany,
Feb 13, 2019,

With me also no disbursement takes place. Have been tormented all the last year.
10,000 euros away.
Company Kuvera does not do anything.
We do not see that again.
Log in to Capital City Markets is not working. Are already over all mountains.
If you want to do something, I'm there
Alex

Derrick DK,
Gainesville, FL, USA,
Feb 1, 2019,

Scammed by Capital City Markets

I cannot access my funds or money. I dont know how they can get away with this. This is corruption. Can someone please let me know what to do. I have already reported them and now I am looking to take more action on this

James,
Jan 30, 2019,

Tallinex transferred my account to Capital City Markets without my authorization

I am a U.S. citizen and had an account with Tallinex opened in 2016, and it was transferred to Capital City Markets without my authorization. By now from the above I already know Tallinex and CCM are the same operation. The normal business practice is to close the account that is no longer wanted and refund the money. I am retired, so my money is a lot to have stolen. If I cannot get my money back, I intend to make endless trouble by exposing Tallinex and CCM business practices. I have plenty of time. I will contact the FBI, NFA, CFTC, NASAA, and appropriate authorities. I welcome suggestions from those of you who were also scammed and from others who have suggestions.

New Jersey, USA,
Jan 23, 2019,

Capital city markets

Capital city markets website no longer works. They just closed down and stole everyone’s money.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star I was transferred from finfx to Tallinex then to Capital City markets. Obvious Tallinex and Capital City Markets are the same people. The house that Capital City Markets claim they work out of, is up for sale. I emailed Capital City Markets asking why I can’t connect to my account and Capital city markets emailed back they had a DDOS attack on their system. Capital City Markets robbed the money from their clients. Capital City Markets never kept the funds in segregated accounts.

Tricia,
Jan 16, 2019,

I, too, was with Tallinex and got transferred over to Capital City Markets. (Formerly FinFX). I recently, like a fool, added more money to my trading account. Then the trading site went down and has not come back up.
I get the same response from my emails: i.e,, bank accounts frozen, etc., etc.
Does anyone know how to get them to refund our deposits? Like the gentleman from So. Dakota, I live on S.S. and a little trading.

Jan 8, 2019,

The web site has been down for 27 hours and to make it worse the back office has been shut down so you can't even try to withdraw your money

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating About Monday 1315 EDST Capital City Markets came back on line with no explanation or email. They were off line for Approximately 20hrs, I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Oct 15, 2018 - No Rating Is Capital city markets still a working company??
MY Fifth EMAIL THIS MORNING

Dr support
My live & demo accounts are not getting any chart activity past 10-12 when it closed last Friday.

The platform shows connected and the old charts from Friday load correctly but no NEW price action or Time frame changes, as though its not connected to your site.

My internet is good, all my other platforms are operating OK. This problem with your site is on all 3 of my PC, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 8.1. All other platforms are working well.

Could you please acknowledge receipt of this email and hopefully the fix.

PS: I also tried calling but your line is busy all the time!

Jan 7, 2019,

Bad Business

Now neither their Live or Demo servers has a connection. I was transferred from Tallinex, who got me from FinFX. Glad I never added any money; only lost $27.

South Dakota, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

Scammers

Scammed me out of almost $11k. I put my funds into Tallinex, initially, but they sent them to Capital City Markets, and they scammed the funds. 1/7/2019. I'm 79 y/o and live on SS. Thought I might be able to build a little extra, but not to be, I guess! May they receive from the Almighty according to their merits!

Dec 9, 2018,

Do Not Send This Broker Money

do not send money to this broker, today is december 9th 2018 and they send me a email asking me to fund my account and they would apply a 10% bonus free, they are taking deposits but not giving withdrawals, stay away if you wanna keep your money

Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people

Nebraska, USA,
Nov 10, 2018,

I got moved to them by a money manager from Tallenix and then he bailed, leaving me to get my money out of them. If you email and ask who it is, I wi

This was sent to me on my 3rd request to have my funds sent to me. I would say very unethical behavior. Minimum 4 mo. to get my money back and I will bet they they will come up with another excuse by then.

Your statement actually is correct - your funds were removed and placed into our withdrawal queue.
As for the delay in transferring your funds, we had been working through a backlog of withdrawals for several months when, on the 27th of September, we found ourselves unable to access internet banking which, according to the bank, was due to a suspected security breach. After a ridiculous delay of 3 weeks (and multiple promises from the bank that access to our accounts would be restored), we were informed that our accounts had actually been frozen by Polish authorities and would not be released until February 1st at the earliest. This appears to simply be a case of too much money being transacted through an account - resulting in our bank flagging our legitimate activities as "suspect" under EU AML legislation. Unfortunately, these situations are approached with a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality, but since the Polish prosecutors have not yet bothered to explain their actions to us, we are still quite in the dark.

We have meanwhile arranged new banking facilities and are working to rebuild a cash buffer, so the plan is to resume processing withdrawals as quickly as possible via our new bank, but the last weeks have compounded the backlog of withdrawals we were already trying to reduce and it will take a little time for funds to start flowing properly again.

Jesse,
Oct 21, 2018,

Stole my money.

Tallinex sold my account to Capital City Markets against my will when they stopped taking US clients. Claims money was never deposited after first withdrawal attempt even after 2 years of trading the account..

Bad decision to trade with CCM,
Oct 17, 2018,

Yeah I am experiencing the same thing. No trades are executing whatsoever. Internet connection and devices I am using are functioning perfectly. Very odd. I suspect they are shutting down and taking the cash. They may be losing their liquidity providers too from all the scamming going on.

Also, withdrawal requests are taking months longer and I am still waiting on one over a few months old. I should probably give up hope they will not steal my money.

Stay away from CCM. You have been warned. I am not making this statement to slander whatsoever. I don't want to see other innocent investors get screwed like apparently I am now.

Sep 7, 2018,

Pending Withdrawal

Hello, I initiated a withdrawal of $1500 since two weeks and still pending, once they approved my withdrawal i will come and update my review and change the rating.

thanks

fg,
USA, USA,
Aug 29, 2018,

COMPLETE SCAM - They took my money and stated just like below in all the rest of these reviews. DO NOT USE THEM. Stole everything

mf,
us, USA,
Jul 19, 2018,

SCAM

SCAM! Initiated a withdrawal over a month ago and nothing. They keep blaming it on a technical issue with their bank but never give details or a timeframe. Stay away

T Kealy,
Bradenton, FL, USA,
Mar 17, 2018,

I requested a withdrawal of funds on 1/17/18. As of this date, 3/17/18, I still have not received my money.

Fla., USA,
Dec 23, 2017,

CAPITAL CITY MARKETS STOLE MY MONEY,LOCKED ME OUT OF ACCOUNT AND IS BLAMING IT ON PAYMENT PROCESSOR!

I am posting this today because as of 12/20/2017 I have had all my funds that were sent to CAPITAL CITY MARKETS broker so far stolen from me . I was informed by email from CCM in late October that they claim that their payment processor never forwarded funds that were sent from my banking institution using Visa . Yet I had been trading a live account but access has been suspended 10/ 27/2017. And yet It is still open and with running trades ! I went to my banking institution 10/21/2017 and spent hours and multiple days with them with all documentation and correspondence . After 2 months of waiting it looks like my bank is filled with incompetent clueless idiots. They sent a letter stating there is nothing they can do. I know that is absolute false . As stated in an CC bureau website filing under Claims an Defenses allows much more time and effort to retrieve stolen funds . I will need my money back and will get it , I need assistance as well as pointing out this criminal behavior of CAPITAL CITY MARKETS. CAPITAL CITY MARKETS have been very quiet regarding this hoping we probably just go away but not for long I can assure . Myself and many others have had theirs account funds STOLEN and accounts suspended and essentially all money stolen !