CapitalCityMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 10, 2019

About CapitalCityMarkets.com

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

Bad decision to trade with CCM,
Oct 17, 2018,

Yeah I am experiencing the same thing. No trades are executing whatsoever. Internet connection and devices I am using are functioning perfectly. Very odd. I suspect they are shutting down and taking the cash. They may be losing their liquidity providers too from all the scamming going on.

Also, withdrawal requests are taking months longer and I am still waiting on one over a few months old. I should probably give up hope they will not steal my money.

Stay away from CCM. You have been warned. I am not making this statement to slander whatsoever. I don't want to see other innocent investors get screwed like apparently I am now.
Germany,
Feb 13, 2019,

With me also no disbursement takes place. Have been tormented all the last year.
10,000 euros away.
Company Kuvera does not do anything.
We do not see that again.
Log in to Capital City Markets is not working. Are already over all mountains.
If you want to do something, I'm there
Alex
Jun 27, 2017,

I had set up my account with Tallinex but was surprised to get an email saying my money was being transferred to Capital City Markets who I have never heard of. I am Canadian and I see on the Tallinex site that they will not accept Canadian customers. My account was set up prior to this but I would have liked to receive my money and chose where my money was to go. I have not traded with this account and we will see what the future brings.
Tricia,
Jan 16, 2019,

I, too, was with Tallinex and got transferred over to Capital City Markets. (Formerly FinFX). I recently, like a fool, added more money to my trading account. Then the trading site went down and has not come back up.
I get the same response from my emails: i.e,, bank accounts frozen, etc., etc.
Does anyone know how to get them to refund our deposits? Like the gentleman from So. Dakota, I live on S.S. and a little trading.
mf,
us, USA,
Jul 19, 2018,

SCAM

SCAM! Initiated a withdrawal over a month ago and nothing. They keep blaming it on a technical issue with their bank but never give details or a timeframe. Stay away
Ck84102,
Dec 3, 2018,

Total scam

This is the worst company that I have ever used. Initial deposit took nearly 1 month for them to apply to my account. 9 days ago I requested a withdrawal. Now I get an email from them saying something has their accounts frozen until at least February 1, 2019.

Keep your money away from these people
Fla., USA,
Dec 23, 2017,

CAPITAL CITY MARKETS STOLE MY MONEY,LOCKED ME OUT OF ACCOUNT AND IS BLAMING IT ON PAYMENT PROCESSOR!

I am posting this today because as of 12/20/2017 I have had all my funds that were sent to CAPITAL CITY MARKETS broker so far stolen from me . I was informed by email from CCM in late October that they claim that their payment processor never forwarded funds that were sent from my banking institution using Visa . Yet I had been trading a live account but access has been suspended 10/ 27/2017. And yet It is still open and with running trades ! I went to my banking institution 10/21/2017 and spent hours and multiple days with them with all documentation and correspondence . After 2 months of waiting it looks like my bank is filled with incompetent clueless idiots. They sent a letter stating there is nothing they can do. I know that is absolute false . As stated in an CC bureau website filing under Claims an Defenses allows much more time and effort to retrieve stolen funds . I will need my money back and will get it , I need assistance as well as pointing out this criminal behavior of CAPITAL CITY MARKETS. CAPITAL CITY MARKETS have been very quiet regarding this hoping we probably just go away but not for long I can assure . Myself and many others have had theirs account funds STOLEN and accounts suspended and essentially all money stolen !

Sep 7, 2018,

Pending Withdrawal

Hello, I initiated a withdrawal of $1500 since two weeks and still pending, once they approved my withdrawal i will come and update my review and change the rating.

thanks
Jaden,
New York, USA,
May 9, 2019,

The jig is up

It is clear that CCM is nearly untouchable, being that its an offshore “broker” based in Vanuatu. They are also not registered by the CFTC. Therefore, we should hold Kuvera Global responsible for this unethical scamming of thousands, perhaps millions of people. In the meantime, wait until their judgement day comes. White collar crimes will merit a deeper circle in hell than honest folk could ever acheive.
James,
Jan 30, 2019,

Tallinex transferred my account to Capital City Markets without my authorization

I am a U.S. citizen and had an account with Tallinex opened in 2016, and it was transferred to Capital City Markets without my authorization. By now from the above I already know Tallinex and CCM are the same operation. The normal business practice is to close the account that is no longer wanted and refund the money. I am retired, so my money is a lot to have stolen. If I cannot get my money back, I intend to make endless trouble by exposing Tallinex and CCM business practices. I have plenty of time. I will contact the FBI, NFA, CFTC, NASAA, and appropriate authorities. I welcome suggestions from those of you who were also scammed and from others who have suggestions.