PerfectCapitalMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 14, 2018
As of June 8, 2017, this company claims to be UK licensed and regulated on its website.  The company does hold a UK company registration, but the FPA cannot find the company listed under FCA regulation.

PerfectCapitalMarkets is a forex broker. Perfect Capital Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. PerfectCapitalMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, options and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

Join live discussion of PerfectCapitalMarkets.com on our forum

Hyderabad, India,
Aug 11, 2018,

No one replying

Hi all,

My name is Kiran Kumar reddy from Telangana I have been trading in through PCM from past 3 months, on Wednesday trade was closed with 900$ loss without my knowledge and market never went such low to make a loss of 900$, because of this I am about to loose position in the market. None of the agents are replying to my calls or chats. Whom should I contact to get out of this, I can show you the proofs as well

Aug 8, 2018 - 1 Star I have invested almost 3000$ by taking loan and when I don’t have money they insisted me pay through the credit card saying there will be no swap and broker charges now I made profit of 1500$ and now when I asked for withdrawal to make emi and credit card bills no one is responding, can some please help me out to get out of this.
India, India,
Jul 24, 2018,

pcm is a very big fraud company, please don't invest a single rupess. people named with Nikhil and Nitinmake fool to people . After money invested in company they not give back a single rupess . so please do not invest in PCM. Now i make a video againest them & put on all social side, below all please give support to stop the fraud.
India,
Apr 30, 2018,

FRAUD COMPANY

Big fraud company please do not invest single rupee in it. I had invest money after investment they didn't reply me. So please try to avoid them
New Delhi, India,
Mar 3, 2018,

Please do not invest. They will lure you in investing and will not respond once they get the money. You wont be able to withdraw your own money.

Tarun
Reply by Alex Smith submitted Mar 12, 2018:
Sir Our senior Executive has tried to contact you but we didn't get any response from your side So if you at least contact our senior person they would help you in a proper way to solve your problems.
rajasthan, India,
Feb 4, 2018,

I invested 3000 usd and get nothing. i lost all my savings and profit due to my account managers adity,mahesh and anand. my profit reach up to 12000 usd and they didnt give me withdrawal and also mahesh put rong deals and lost all profit. other manager also didnt help me . mahesh thretened me if i didnt remove review i will lose all my money.
company also didnt reply of my complains.
there is no hope of getting money back

farid ahmed
Rajasthan, India,
Jan 24, 2018,

I have invested 2000 USD at the rate of INR 68. made profit of 200 USD. Now while withdrawing for an urgent need, they told that i will get it at the rate of INR 63. Also, i am chasing to withdraw money since last 22 days, but they rejected my request twice.
Reply by Alex Smith submitted Mar 14, 2018:
Sir, We Hope your problem has been solved and now you must be satisfied with our Services and Support
delhi, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

Perfect Capital Market is a fake and not registered with any regulated body. Its office is located in MasterMind 1, Royal Palms Estate, Goregaon and running under a fake BPO office.
Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

DO NOT INVEST,

DO NOT INVEST, Representative will behind you with very sweet language for money, once you INVEST, then no one will attend you, my father invest usd3000, and now no one is answering calls & not ready to refund payment.
Reply by Alex Smith submitted Mar 6, 2018:
Lost money trading through robot, Company asked to be patience and wait instead of immediate
withdrawal,
Current status:
company given certain bonus and recovered a portion of the amount and giving withdrawal of 200usd
After losing money while trading through robot, the client was asked to wait for some time to
get the compensation amount. To satisfy the client, the company gave the client a certain
amount of bonus including with the recovery amount, and also transferred a refund of $200.
This amount was more than enough for the client to overcome his loss.
hydrabad, India,
Sep 7, 2017,

good guidlines from perfectcapitalmarkets.com

This is kamalakar from India. Previously I registered with WWW.PERFECTCAPITALMARKETS.COM Due to some nature problems like heavy Rains on that day. I lost connectons from perfect capitals team. Due to this heavy rains I thought I lost My money. I finally wrote a review on this website about my situation. and one of the perfect capital markets team member called me at 1.30 A.M they said about this incident. After her call only I know this heavy rains incident. They supported me Now I am satisfied with perfect capital markets team.

Finally now I am getting responses from PERFECTCAPITAL TEAM.

Aug 29, 2017 - 1 Star big fraud company brokers.
Hi, This is kamalakarr, from hyderabad. I paid money for trading 1500 dollars. before payment they said more services information. now today I paid 1500 dollars after payment these guys are not responding not at all receiving calls and not giving any information and services. I need my money. Mahesh. 9867129670. and sonali 9619770895.They said they are from mumbai. I paid through online. sonali@perfectcapitalmarkets.com
Jul 19, 2017,

Thanks

I have been trading with this company past 1 year and i enjoy the way they take care of the account.Thanks.