PerfectCapitalMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019
As of June 8, 2017, this company claims to be UK licensed and regulated on its website.  The company does hold a UK company registration, but the FPA cannot find the company listed under FCA regulation.

About PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

PerfectCapitalMarkets is a forex broker. Perfect Capital Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. PerfectCapitalMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, options and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

Join live discussion of PerfectCapitalMarkets.com on our forum

VIVEK BOTHE,

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
sanchitha,
mangalore, India (The offices of perfectcapitalmarkets),
Jun 8, 2017,

reviews (from an employee pretending to be a client)

perfectcapitalmarkets it is good company i am doing trading with this company past from 3years i am getting withdrawl time to time and good tips and signals properly daily basis
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in India used by an employee of Perfect Capital Markets to sign up for a forums account.

The reviewer claims to have done business with Perfect Capital Markets for 3 years.  The perfectcapitalmarkets.com domain name was first registered just over 1 year ago.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Jignesh,
Rajasthan, India,
Jan 24, 2018,

I have invested 2000 USD at the rate of INR 68. made profit of 200 USD. Now while withdrawing for an urgent need, they told that i will get it at the rate of INR 63. Also, i am chasing to withdraw money since last 22 days, but they rejected my request twice.
Reply by Alex Smith submitted Mar 14, 2018:
Sir, We Hope your problem has been solved and now you must be satisfied with our Services and Support
rajasthan, India,
Feb 4, 2018,

I invested 3000 usd and get nothing. i lost all my savings and profit due to my account managers adity,mahesh and anand. my profit reach up to 12000 usd and they didnt give me withdrawal and also mahesh put rong deals and lost all profit. other manager also didnt help me . mahesh thretened me if i didnt remove review i will lose all my money.
company also didnt reply of my complains.
there is no hope of getting money back

farid ahmed
Bangalore, India,
Sep 16, 2018,

Fraud company!

Fraud company!
They ll talk very nicely untill you invest and then in 2 weeks they switched off their phone and i tried to withdraw my 550USD and the request pending since a month and no response and all their mobile phones switched off!!!!
meerut, India,
Jan 19, 2019,

This is insane we are not able to withdraw our own money. Its been 3 months now, their executive mobile phones are constantly switched off. now filled a police complain in cyber cell.

Aug 30, 2018 - 1 Star PCM is a fraud company, their sales personnel is a cheat, nobody ever picks up the phone, every time I try to call them their phone is either out of reach or switched off. since last one month, I have been asking for withdrawal and no response has been received yet.
DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW CAN I TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM.

Aug 26, 2018 - 1 Star I am Sachin Raj, I have invested 200USD, I am facing a problem in placing an order. its been 10 days now. I am trying to communicate the problem to my accounts manager Nikhil but he never picks up the phone, seems its a fraud company, once you INVEST, then no one will attend you, and now no one is answering calls
MURTAZA Abbasi,
India, India,
Jul 24, 2018,

pcm is a very big fraud company, please don't invest a single rupess. people named with Nikhil and Nitinmake fool to people . After money invested in company they not give back a single rupess . so please do not invest in PCM. Now i make a video againest them & put on all social side, below all please give support to stop the fraud.
New Delhi, India,
Mar 3, 2018,

Please do not invest. They will lure you in investing and will not respond once they get the money. You wont be able to withdraw your own money.

Tarun
Reply by Alex Smith submitted Mar 12, 2018:
Sir Our senior Executive has tried to contact you but we didn't get any response from your side So if you at least contact our senior person they would help you in a proper way to solve your problems.
Hyderabad, India,
Oct 1, 2018,

I have filed a complaint in the Cyberabad police station now, recently they have recently chased a similar case based in Mumbai and jailed him recovered about 5cr to the people, hope they will chase this rocket also soon. Guys u also approach the police station, these people should be punished without mercy.

Sep 6, 2018 - 1 Star Now the only option is to go to the police station I guess, with those numbers I have they are constantly switched off

Sep 3, 2018 - 1 Star This such a big fraud company after investing money here no one responds for some and days and after that their all Mobiles get switched off. Their main aim is to get the money and throw that person on the road, worst fellows. My hard earned 2 lakhs went in wein.

Aug 11, 2018 - 1 Star Hi all,

My name is Kiran Kumar reddy from Telangana I have been trading in through PCM from past 3 months, on Wednesday trade was closed with 900$ loss without my knowledge and market never went such low to make a loss of 900$, because of this I am about to loose position in the market. None of the agents are replying to my calls or chats. Whom should I contact to get out of this, I can show you the proofs as well

Aug 8, 2018 - 1 Star I have invested almost 3000$ by taking loan and when I don’t have money they insisted me pay through the credit card saying there will be no swap and broker charges now I made profit of 1500$ and now when I asked for withdrawal to make emi and credit card bills no one is responding, can some please help me out to get out of this.
Sukesh,
Banglore, India,
May 29, 2017,

Fake brokers... not registered with any regulators as they claim

Any of you even thinking of trading with this company, please drop the idea. Initially they will let you withdraw funds but when you start earning over the investment they will open fake positions and you will end up loosing money. I did my research after loosing money and found out that the company is just not registered with any regulator as it claims it is registered in UK. You can check the https://www.fca.org.uk/ website. They are just fake.