70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

bangalore, India,
Jun 5, 2017,

70trades fraud forex broker

Myself Sanatan and i was trapped by this fraud company.

They have terrible service. when you contact support through chat or phone. you will never be able to get the account manager. They will just convey that you will receive call back but tat never happen until you are a new customer.

Here is fraudulent done by 70trades.

I was contacted by 70trades on 4th May and, information was provided with benefits and offers from 70trades. Based on the discussion and offering, i finalized 70trades to proceed with registration on 6th May with payment of USD 200. Later the representative informed me to additional USD 200 has been credit to my 70trades account. Now with sufficient fund of USD 400 can start with trading. There was 5 risk free (100% refund) if there is 5 consecutive loss.

I was assured that account manager will walk me through the trading process using 70trades tool. After waiting for 1 week there was no call or contact from 70trades. Repeated follow-up with support there was no response hence requested for refund (on 10th May) of my USD 200. Then call received from account manager (Sharon) next day. She introduced herself and again assured me to help me with all guidance. She provided with basic description about the 70trades and confirmed my availability for next 4 days to continue with the session.

10th May was last discussion, no call no response from 70trades to any of my emails or calls. Only a mail was received requesting to submit the documents. With all this delay and account manager's irresponsibility i have decided not to continue, or submit required documents to continue with them.

Almost 3 refund requests has been sent but no response. Tried multiple times calling them but still it gets stuck in Auto response call without any response from any representative.

I want my refund of USD 200. Please help me.

Emails and Contact person tried to reach:

Support: +448000465424
Customer Support customer.service@70trades.com
Ryan Shah Ryan.shah@70trades.com
Krupa Rane Krupa.R@70trades.com
Sharon D'souza Sharon.D@70trades.com

Please be ware of this fraud company and never invest your money though they may say additional credit will be given with 100% risk free investment.

Victim of 70 Trades,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 26, 2017,

70 Trades big scan trading platform

Dear All,
70 Trades is 100% Fraud . Every day they are hunting innocent people. Their are eating hard earned money . They have only interest in you until you deposit your money. Once you deposit money they will start their show business for one or two weeks on their software. They will so you profit for extracting your more saving. Once they realised you have invested all your money they wall start killing your account. So that you cannot request for widthrawal. Once you request your widthrawal they will start playing game with you. They will not return your hard earned money. They will only give you sleepless night. They are biggest fuc**g people. Don't come in their trap. You will loose your piece of mind as well as money. Don't put your valueable saving for growing of these mother fu**er. Their mother may be shamed on giving birth of such types of mother fuc*er.
I wish Let God Save innocent peaple. GOD they have already looted my 6 months saving in just few weeks. Please give me power to bear this pain and encourage to save remaining people from 70 trades.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 5, 2020,

70trades is SCAM, why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors

I invested in 70trades but never was able to withdraw that money! they will keep on taking your sign , email of various documents for ur id, credit/ card, address proof, road number etc to show as they r more than genuine but its just for time consuming so that u keep on investing and ultimately will go pin drop silent(no further mail, no phone) once or after u ask for withdraw! one more thing, they have idle charge per month! and so, after some months or year, if u r able to contact them, they will tell u, ur deposit is nil now as all had gone for idle charge @$100/month.

You review title included the question "why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors"

1.  We hope a 1 star rating is enough to make people think twice before investing.

2.  SCAM labels have rules.  If you want to contribute towards getting this company labelled as a scam, open a thread about your issue in Scam Alerts and follow through on it.
Erode, India,
Sep 8, 2018,

70trades is a fraud

Fraud don't invest When I invested they don't reply me.
My savings of 200 dollars they take without single work .They brain wash me and make me to invest don't invest please

Oman, Oman,
Jul 30, 2020,

The fraud 70 trades company

I’ve been approached by a representative from 70 trades company. They asked me to invest with them and whatever money I will put they will add the same amount as a bonus. A person called Michel was following up with me everyday. And he was pushing me to invest more money with them. Until the day I told him I need to withdraw my money he disappeared then the struggle to get my money back started. The day I asked to withdraw they told me I need to upload my private documents And sign some papers with them. Now 2 months I’m just trying to upload my documents and they keep on rejecting the uploads. I don’t understand why they are rejecting even a copy of my passport if it has a clear picture and valid date. Till now I could neither upload my documents nor getting my money back. Anyone can help me with this??!!

Nov 30, 2020,

SCAMMERS

I wish I could give NO STAR rating to this fraudulent company. When you want to withdraw your profit they won't do it. You can move pillar and post no one will reply to your emails. I had earned some profit and told my manager ARYAN AHUJA that I need to change my credit card, as they can only refund on the same card to do the needful. At first he was nice then showed his TRUE colors, very unprofessional and childish attitude. Also tried to contact the compliance office SELENA D, no reply after 3 emails. This is a BIG SCAM, don't be a target. This will be reported to highest authorities and their license should can CANCELLED. SCAM.SCAM.SCAM

India, India,
Nov 5, 2019,

EVERY CUSTOMER LOOSING MONEY HERE BECAUSE ITS SCAM

This company is huge customer exploiting company. Finding more and more customers from india and other countries where forex is not legal. Because you can't do anything legal on them.

Ple be aware of this fraud.
NEW DELHI, India,
Mar 24, 2020,

70trades is a fraud

company 70trades claims that they are engaged in investing the funds in forex and commodity market.Minimum amount for investment taken by them is $200.They make an online portal for investment as other brokers provide for online trading.More surprisingly they are in hold of many payment gateway such as visa mastercard etc.first they say that they will allow a virtual market trading and after you become expert your money will be invested in live market.But once they take money no one will be there who attend phone call no support no return of money.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star THEY DON'T ALLOW TO WITHDRAW FUND ONCE U ADDED FUND ON THERE SITE.IT IS A BIG FRAUD SITE.THEY EVEN CLOSE THERE CUSTOMER CARE CHAT AND PHONE NO ONCE THEY RECEIVE MONEY.SO BE ALERT

tvm, India,
Feb 20, 2018,

scam coompany

its cheating company ,I HAVE LOST 300 0 DOLLARS ....DO NOT INVEST THIS COMPANY and no withdrawal

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 13, 2019,

70 Trades and Finq. Com are scams

My Name is Ahmed Salem ALRowahi i opened account with 70TRADES.COM APRIL2019  company is not giving withdrawal now my trading account has been blocked

This company is a scam broker which is not regulated so i request everyone not to trade with this company.

After a long search i have found these company has been operated from india in mumbai malad.

i was also scammed by Finq.com company which is also a part of same business owner Aditya & danial patel which operates from mumbai thane .

these guys will be busted soon i have all the evidence against them physical address /mode of operation .

my legal team will be arriving soon n bust this company definately.