70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

TamilNadu, India,
Nov 2, 2020,

70trades - Fake

A person named Nidhi Deshmuk from 70trades contacted me and she forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. She said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefit in a month or so. She forced me to make a payment of 1200$. Surprisingly after making the payment that person(Ms. Nidhi Deshmukh) was not anywhere in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. My money in 70trades.com was withdrawn completely.
Everyone please be careful not to get cheated by 70trades.com

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India,
Sep 19, 2020,

Its a scam....

Hi All,

My Name is Ravi Mehta & I'm form Himachal Pradesh.

(India) I simply want to aware all investors please don't trust on these people. I've invested 201.82 USD on 1st July, 2020 on the behalf of Mr. Shaqeel Surani.(shaqeel.s@70trades.com). He forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. He said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefite after a month or so.

Surprisingly from very second day of payment that person(Mr. Shaqeel Surani) was not anywhare in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. He never reply back from that email adress which he used at the time of taking money from me. After that a person was assigned to me was named(Ms. Sara Shaikh) sara.shaikh@70trades.com(Account Manager). She called me & assure that she will take care about my account & will provide me a good profite & I should not worry about. I started trading according to her advice as she asked me to do every day.

In the span of 60 days she never warned me about my account status that it is in loss position. She always said that we'll recover it. Don't worry. But at the end of August she suddnly stated that you'll lose your money if I'll not increase the liquidity of the account.

I was amazed.

Now I have a question, if they can't provide you a security & can't fullfill their commitments, then why they ask innocent people to invest their hard money in unsecured platform like 70 trades?

People like Sara Shaikh don't looks like professional enough & skillfull.

This was my first experience of trading but I think I've choosen a wrong platform.

All I can say, people who are thinking or planning about investing money with 70 trades, please rethink about it. They don't provide a good customer support, no call back options, Only they can call investors. customers can't call them. Only E-mail or chat facility provided & they will reply back according their comferts. There are other Trade companies as well which are good in ranking & have a better assistance for customers, better to go with those.

Pathetic service by 70 trades. They just let down my very first experience of trading. Such an unprofessional service offered by 70 Trades. I've a good network of people & I'm going to expose 70 trades people on other platforms as well.

AD,
Delhi, India,
Sep 2, 2020,

Yes, It's completely fraud company

After taking money no response in email and even the contact details are fake.

India, India,
Aug 22, 2020,

Never whidrawal your money scams

World famous fraud 70 traders broker never whidrawal your money please don't doposit your money

Oman, Oman,
Jul 30, 2020,

The fraud 70 trades company

I’ve been approached by a representative from 70 trades company. They asked me to invest with them and whatever money I will put they will add the same amount as a bonus. A person called Michel was following up with me everyday. And he was pushing me to invest more money with them. Until the day I told him I need to withdraw my money he disappeared then the struggle to get my money back started. The day I asked to withdraw they told me I need to upload my private documents And sign some papers with them. Now 2 months I’m just trying to upload my documents and they keep on rejecting the uploads. I don’t understand why they are rejecting even a copy of my passport if it has a clear picture and valid date. Till now I could neither upload my documents nor getting my money back. Anyone can help me with this??!!

Jul 28, 2020,

70Trades.. A bunch of thieves. BEWARE 70TRADES ARE CHEATERS.

70Trades are big cheaters.On 6th June 2020 I opened an account with USD 200, Our portfolio Manager was Miss Ruby Khan..Initially she used to call daily and she pushed my hard to invest another 2000 USD I invested it. Earlier she used to call everyday for trade position but slowly she reduced to call which changed to once in a week.I had discussed for my withdraw and she suddenly called me and told me go for other trade in Zinc metal.After one day my equity balance going to lower level and then she asked to deposit another 1000 USD to save the account and I have deposited another 1000 USD again to save my account but when i checked the market situation and forecasting in Zinc metal its totally opposite and she intentionally guide me for wrong trade in Zinc.At the end of the day I hold this position since 15 days and i lost in total 4000 USD which is hard earned money..My Portfolio manager Ruby Khan didnt call me during that period for any guidance or support. Its a totally manipulated strategy played by Ruby Khan of 70Trades so that i loose all the money and they can utilize my money. I told her initially that this is hard earned money and some is taken as a loan which i have to repay back..But Still 70trades dont care and they are cheating innocent people..I dont know how I will pay back all these loans in these tough conditions.. Basically they have snatched food from my children .. , This is a curse for all of these that God will take away food from their children..
Dear all, I would like to inform and sharing my personal experience with 70Trades , Its a completely fraud company and please be aware of this company and dont invest with them.. Dont fall into this trap you will loose all your money..PLZ PLZ PLZ.
SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 12, 2020,

70 trades is a scam

70trades is a scam and they will loot the money from the customers by providing so many promises and commitments. I was cheated by Mr. Shivraj Kumar, Ms.Niyati and later by Mr. Farhan for negotiation. No one will take the responsibility and they will divert the issues from person to person from time to time. Their prime motive will be looting money from you by stating so many buttery words. Even they say that they are calling from UK, but we don't know the real fact as they are not giving their UK address and contact details. So I advice everyone to be careful and don't deal with this fraud company, which is looting hard earned money of innocent people. From the given positive reviews, can anyone share the contact detail & the proof for the profit made thru this company? It is painful to realise that we have been cheated these type of persons, that too, our own Indians.
Dehradun, India,
Jun 11, 2020,

70Trades are thieves

I was contacted 6 months back to open Forex account with 200 USD, I was called at-least 50 calls but refused, on 3rd I was again contacted, I asked to wait for two days, in the meantime I googled, specially mouth-shut. com, where I found good star rating, I was again contacted two days after, somehow I deposited 200 USD, and started trading, I earned 2041.75 USD, my account is now having 4041.75 USD, I tried to withdraw, 240 USD, since I asked for this, they started asking dozen of documents, even after providing all of them, their emails keep on coming for more documents.
Guys it is a total fake site, if you transfer any money, that will be the end of your money, they will send only emails, if you try to contact on phone it will never be connected, they say that they are working from the UK, but all are Indians calling from +44 UK Nos, all the reviews on any site in their favor are fake, deliberately created by them to suck your money, I am taking legal action against them, filed FIR in Cyber Cell, now it is your money keep safe or let it go, but before accepting their proposal try to call and ask the account details to transfer NEFT or RTGS, itself it will be proved.
Dr. Puneet Chandra
NEW DELHI, India,
Mar 24, 2020,

70trades is a fraud

company 70trades claims that they are engaged in investing the funds in forex and commodity market.Minimum amount for investment taken by them is $200.They make an online portal for investment as other brokers provide for online trading.More surprisingly they are in hold of many payment gateway such as visa mastercard etc.first they say that they will allow a virtual market trading and after you become expert your money will be invested in live market.But once they take money no one will be there who attend phone call no support no return of money.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star THEY DON'T ALLOW TO WITHDRAW FUND ONCE U ADDED FUND ON THERE SITE.IT IS A BIG FRAUD SITE.THEY EVEN CLOSE THERE CUSTOMER CARE CHAT AND PHONE NO ONCE THEY RECEIVE MONEY.SO BE ALERT

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 5, 2020,

70trades is SCAM, why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors

I invested in 70trades but never was able to withdraw that money! they will keep on taking your sign , email of various documents for ur id, credit/ card, address proof, road number etc to show as they r more than genuine but its just for time consuming so that u keep on investing and ultimately will go pin drop silent(no further mail, no phone) once or after u ask for withdraw! one more thing, they have idle charge per month! and so, after some months or year, if u r able to contact them, they will tell u, ur deposit is nil now as all had gone for idle charge @$100/month.

You review title included the question "why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors"

1.  We hope a 1 star rating is enough to make people think twice before investing.

2.  SCAM labels have rules.  If you want to contribute towards getting this company labelled as a scam, open a thread about your issue in Scam Alerts and follow through on it.
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 13, 2019,

70 Trades and Finq. Com are scams

My Name is Ahmed Salem ALRowahi i opened account with 70TRADES.COM APRIL2019  company is not giving withdrawal now my trading account has been blocked

This company is a scam broker which is not regulated so i request everyone not to trade with this company.

After a long search i have found these company has been operated from india in mumbai malad.

i was also scammed by Finq.com company which is also a part of same business owner Aditya & danial patel which operates from mumbai thane .

these guys will be busted soon i have all the evidence against them physical address /mode of operation .

my legal team will be arriving soon n bust this company definately.
India, India,
Nov 5, 2019,

EVERY CUSTOMER LOOSING MONEY HERE BECAUSE ITS SCAM

This company is huge customer exploiting company. Finding more and more customers from india and other countries where forex is not legal. Because you can't do anything legal on them.

Ple be aware of this fraud.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Sep 8, 2019,

No response to my withdraw request

Hi, I was trading in 70 trades since July 2019, I made a profit of 15$, then I made a withdraw request of 200 $ to see how long and the process to get the profit. After 10 working days, I sent them several emails, and only after 20 days, I received a mail stating that they received my request and is being reviewed by their support staff. Now it has been more than 40 days and no I haven't received any responses. What should I do?

We recommend you reply to the question a member left in your Scam Alerts thread.
Ahmad,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 14, 2019,

Dishonest staff and company. .

I got a Call from them regarding online trading, i asked for their address 0f london in google maps. . But they failed to provide. .A girl with indian name , ,when i told her that i am not interested she said you have no guts to do this business. . Thats their team and their customer services. . Imagine how can you trust such people. ?

gunasekar,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 20, 2019,

average

i invested 200$ and after seeing the reviews i withrawn my money it took 4 days to credit to my account

Khushbu Gandhi,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 18, 2019,

70TRADES IS A SCAM

So, I was told to invest $200, they said there’s an offer going on. They would deposit the same amount ($200) so that you can trade better. Their offer also included first 5 protected trade transactions. Any loss in these 5 trades would be borne by them ( who does that). Well, there were no losses in the first 5 trades apparently (it was just to build confidence).
After the protected trades were over, there was one more transaction which made profit.
But, the two trades after that made huge losses.
Also, they take deposits without any documentation completion.
But, when you want to withdraw, they would keep mailing that your documentation is not complete (Well, I had mailed them my documents twice)
So that I don’t incur any further losses n have to pay more to settle that trade off, I booked that losses, closing the transactions.

A lesson learnt.
I wouldn’t shy away by sharing my experience. If any of you could get help out of it, it would be worth it.
DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP!!
sunpavsun,
bangalore, India,
May 6, 2019,

Un trustable & Fraud

This is fraud company. Don't invest. They will only show losses, not profits. And withdrawals are pathetic. They don't allow withdrawals mostly. I had fighted for more than 1 month to get remaining balance. Finally I was lucky to get it. But they tortured me like anything. DOn't go for it at all...

Erode, India,
Sep 8, 2018,

70trades is a fraud

Fraud don't invest When I invested they don't reply me.
My savings of 200 dollars they take without single work .They brain wash me and make me to invest don't invest please

Daniel,
Abbasiya, Kuwait,
Aug 8, 2018,

Im from Kuwait. I lost 2000$ from 70 Trades. Two of my friends lost 3000$ and 6500$ each. They are not professional. Always go with brokers having meta trader.

Ahmedabad, India,
Jun 26, 2018,

Stay Away

**Beware** I have terrible experience with 70TRADES. 100% Capital Loss. Homebusinessmag has updated it's fake review. It is Fraud Company.

Vishnu ,
Pune, India,
Apr 12, 2018,

Fake company,
i invest $50 in 70 Trades, but i want check withdrawn procedure time so i send request for withdrawn in jan.18 after till date 12.04.2018, i dont have received any amount by 70 trades. i continuously chat their executive but every time they says executive call back to you. balance shown $50 in my account on 31.03.2018 but after 01.04.2018 $0 ZERO amount shown in my account.

very fake company don't invest.

tvm, India,
Feb 20, 2018,

scam coompany

its cheating company ,I HAVE LOST 300 0 DOLLARS ....DO NOT INVEST THIS COMPANY and no withdrawal

sanappu ,
kuwait , Kuwait,
Feb 13, 2018,

Why is no one reporting to the media regarding the 70trades
i am going through the same and have invested 2700 dollars

Saudi Arabia,
Jan 18, 2018,

70trades Big Scam From Indian Side As They Speak Hindi.

Almost 16 hours havepassed but My Locked Account is not cleared yet by 70trades team, I have saved Chat Conversation With One Of Customer Service Representative Named Michelle. I have Two Opened position , Purposely They Asked To Take Trade Against Trend So That Traders Lose Their Money .Now I Can't Stop My Positions Its Already Gone Against My Trade, May Be My Account Washed Out.

Victim of 70 Trades,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 26, 2017,

70 Trades big scan trading platform

Dear All,
70 Trades is 100% Fraud . Every day they are hunting innocent people. Their are eating hard earned money . They have only interest in you until you deposit your money. Once you deposit money they will start their show business for one or two weeks on their software. They will so you profit for extracting your more saving. Once they realised you have invested all your money they wall start killing your account. So that you cannot request for widthrawal. Once you request your widthrawal they will start playing game with you. They will not return your hard earned money. They will only give you sleepless night. They are biggest fuc**g people. Don't come in their trap. You will loose your piece of mind as well as money. Don't put your valueable saving for growing of these mother fu**er. Their mother may be shamed on giving birth of such types of mother fuc*er.
I wish Let God Save innocent peaple. GOD they have already looted my 6 months saving in just few weeks. Please give me power to bear this pain and encourage to save remaining people from 70 trades.

Kumayl rizvi,
india mumbai goregoan , India,
Oct 27, 2017,

STOP CHEATING INNOCENT MR.DANIAL

Hi all this an employee used to work with this mother f*****s i am a muslim and when i came to know this is scam i left the job.Anyone who wants to know where they are located here it is - india,mumbai, malad west eureka tower 7th floor name of the company where they dial from is vantage and epacific.It is owned by Danial patel he is also a muslim who lives in mumbai.

ANDRA PRADESH, India,
Sep 15, 2017,

70 TRADES CHEATING

Dear sir,
I am Mr. U hari Prasad having account in 70trades with mail id upputuri74@gmail.com.
on 06/09/2017 i opened position with id 49805750 03:54:40PM and user number 4616798.
i kept in Open and P&L shown negative. My balance is 441.21USD.
At the time open rate is 1340.40. i set my position and logout. But the next day i saw when i login balance is Zero and position was closed and adjusted manually by 70 trades.
I was suspecting my password stolen by them and they closed position at -444.50.
Actually i would like to wait till next day. If it closed automatic how it login during that time without my knowldge. And no call from 70 trades and no suggestion by account manager.
before register my 70 trades account, their representative Mr. Krishna murthy told account manager will be local language person (i.e. Telugu). But no account manager in telugu.
due to this activity i lost my balance. Pl. look into this.
I mailed them. No reply till now. HOW THEY DONE MANUAL ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 27, 2017,

70Trades took my money USD5300

On 7th July, I had downloaded the 70 trades app to which I had registered as there was a free trading course as was advertised on their page. I was initially only interested to learn trading but not to trade. Beginning of 8th July till 11th July, 70 tradisi representative had incessantly called me every single day to invest my money to start trading. I was hesitant at first but after the representative persuade me to talk to their manager Jessie, I decided to give it a try. I invested USD 200 through my credit card on 12th July but was charged USD 204 instead. They promised that they will call me the next day. I only received a call from the accounts manager, Anitha 3 days later. She explained to me the 1st 5 trades were protected trade. She managed to gain my confidence in her during the 1st 5 trades as there was minimal profit. That is also due to the reason that the position made were small. On the 4th day she did not call me despite sending multiple emails asking her to call me at 1.30 pm. The next day she explained and came up with the reason of having diarrhea and was unable to call.

Since the 2nd day of trading, Anitha the accounts manager keep on persuading me to invest another USD5000. She said the company will give a 95percent bonus . Apart from that I will be given trading tools to help me with trading since I am a beginner. She keep on persuading me by giving me false guarantee that she will Help me get profit of 5000USD per week. And that this Promotion of where I will get USD 4950 bonus and there will be trading tools to help me is not for every traders just to get me hook.

I agreed and invested USD5000 and as promise a 95percent bonus was given. This is where her credibility begins to be questionable. She had promise and guarantee that I will get a profit of 5000USD per week when I was hesitant to invest 5000USD.

Ever since I invested USD5000 , she had given wrong position for trading and I was running at a lost. The last position she had given me had cost me to lost All my money. When I saw that the position she gave me was going down trend, i had email her to ask whether I should close the position. She replied and in that email, she ask me not to close. Trusting my better judgment, I did close the positon at when my money had left 7000 but i don’t understand why the position wasn’t close. Was the app faulty? Because of that I had lost all my money when I had trusted her. She didn’t call me the next days despite me sending so many emails asking her to call me.
After they took my money USD5300, they just disappear and never get back to me and I have tried so many times to know what happened but no way to contact them, finally they gave me an email asking me to deposit some more money and I asked them to give me back my money but since then they never get back to me at all..

Hyderabad, India,
Jun 11, 2017,

fraud calls

Hi All,

I just want to share my experience with 70trades.com. 5 days back I was contacted by their representative Karthik and he has asked to deposit 200 $ as initial trading and company would provide additional 200$ for trading for which one account manager will be assigned after 2 days, till now there was no response from Karthik, 70trades.com representative as well as manager and please help me out to get 200$ which was deposited at their site.

bangalore, India,
Jun 5, 2017,

70trades fraud forex broker

Myself Sanatan and i was trapped by this fraud company.

They have terrible service. when you contact support through chat or phone. you will never be able to get the account manager. They will just convey that you will receive call back but tat never happen until you are a new customer.

Here is fraudulent done by 70trades.

I was contacted by 70trades on 4th May and, information was provided with benefits and offers from 70trades. Based on the discussion and offering, i finalized 70trades to proceed with registration on 6th May with payment of USD 200. Later the representative informed me to additional USD 200 has been credit to my 70trades account. Now with sufficient fund of USD 400 can start with trading. There was 5 risk free (100% refund) if there is 5 consecutive loss.

I was assured that account manager will walk me through the trading process using 70trades tool. After waiting for 1 week there was no call or contact from 70trades. Repeated follow-up with support there was no response hence requested for refund (on 10th May) of my USD 200. Then call received from account manager (Sharon) next day. She introduced herself and again assured me to help me with all guidance. She provided with basic description about the 70trades and confirmed my availability for next 4 days to continue with the session.

10th May was last discussion, no call no response from 70trades to any of my emails or calls. Only a mail was received requesting to submit the documents. With all this delay and account manager's irresponsibility i have decided not to continue, or submit required documents to continue with them.

Almost 3 refund requests has been sent but no response. Tried multiple times calling them but still it gets stuck in Auto response call without any response from any representative.

I want my refund of USD 200. Please help me.

Emails and Contact person tried to reach:

Support: +448000465424
Customer Support customer.service@70trades.com
Ryan Shah Ryan.shah@70trades.com
Krupa Rane Krupa.R@70trades.com
Sharon D'souza Sharon.D@70trades.com

Please be ware of this fraud company and never invest your money though they may say additional credit will be given with 100% risk free investment.

Chennai, India,
May 20, 2017,

Pathetic Service Overall

I was scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 400 USD with 70Trades and made some 100USD profit and lost over 500 USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them.All this happened when I asked them about withdrawal. The account manager has no knowledge(name : Rosewel; Roswel.D@70trades.com) even after i have informed him about the move. Also the service they provide was pathetic and they dont care anything about customers. They have a LiveChat over there they only concerned about money, as earlier reviewer said they will force us to make large deposits.

South Afica, South Africa,
May 16, 2017,

It looks like my account manager and myself are going to have a very long working relationship. So far, the service is not bad.

I have managed to get my money from 70Trades. They have assigned a new accounts manager for me and at the moment we have a very good trading relationship.

May 11, 2017 - 1 Star The service at 70Trades is terrible and the people there do not care about their customers.
They will force you to make larger deposit, but it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to get your money back.

I have signed a contract with them and all they do is breach it without any sense of accountability.

I think I have been scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 30,000 USD with 70Trades, lost over 20,000USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them. I have withdrawn 8000 USD on the 28th April 2017, and even today I still haven't received my money. Has anyone had the same experience?