Algotechs.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 17, 2019
2019-04-25:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Algotechs.com and Algotech.net.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-September 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for Algotechs.
Algotechs.com

Join live discussion of Algotechs.com on our forum

Mac101,
Jun 13, 2019,

IBealgo .intrum pay acnts n Banks

In Sep 2018 the Andelskasse bank was closed
This ended Bealgos scam at this bank as rhey.used UPC to bank there.
They then moved to ING Bank and paid in using a company called
WST CAPITAL FOUNDATION
I hope this may help some investagators

May 7, 2019 - 1 Star Think EVERYONE KNOWS its a massive SCAM.
Try to Close your trade
and kiss your money good night

Mar 17, 2019 - 1 Star They ran all my MASSIVE 6 FIGURE profit to 0 in 5 weeks
When i TRIED to close my acnt.
Leaving me lol..owing them €2,300.
After they told me 0 they asked me to put more money in (€100k) to cover trades and they will get ALL my money back lol
Anyone help. Some dep. By Upaycard
Mac101

Mar 16, 2019 - 1 Star I was Had a DIAMOND acnt with Algotechs Ken K was the silk toung personal manager. Diamond acnt is Over €500k i drew some out to test after 4 months.no probs.
After 9 months i decided to close ant. I was up 80% its then i realised id been playing a VIDEO GAME it WASNT REAL they would not stop the trading. And after 12 atemts to stop the trades. They took all the green and burned the lot. Leaving "0" in the acnt
Nothing to withdraw
Antyone ant advise to go after them. We used Upaycard. To wire.

Mar 6, 2019 - 1 Star Bealgo Algotechs SCAMMERS
MARCH 2019 COME TO DRAW suddenly massive open trades. Took all my money. But bonus for Algotechs stiill to pay them. SCAM
SILK TONG managers promoting the trading floor vidio game you see. But its not real. Just for you. Theyll pay u at first to get u to invest more. DONT B FOOLED

Feb 14, 2019 - 4 Stars Iv been with Algotechs now for 11 months. Iv had no trouble withdrawing. But havebheard aboutbtge trouble with the Danish bank. I wrote to them n they quickly answered. That that bankbwas being investigated. And Algotechs n Bealgo are Not being investigated. Just the bank. The funds were frozen from Sep. But are being released now. Next few weeks should see all funds out. This has embarrassed Bealgo. But things should be ok in a few weeks. The above is a smaller explanation that I got back from Bealgo. Iv mad amazing money with Algotechs. I will bevdrawing some profits out very soon. And I will post again soon. Ill keep the site informed.
GilesPatty,
Wimbledon, United Kingdom,
Jun 10, 2019,

Do not invest in algotechs it’s a scam

Scammed. lost 8000 euros. Shon and Ken both ignore me. bealgo claim I’ve been paid but I have not received any money. Scammers!!!!!!!
Marcin,
Poland,
Jun 10, 2019,

Totally scammed like the others. Steve Clark, Emil Smith (fake names most probably) pressed to top-up account when I didn't want to they blow down all the money in one day!

Do not invest in algotechs not bealgo! You will loose your money.

Big scam. Hard to believe I was so stupid to invest with them. Expensive lesson.

Rules of thumb for the future:
- when company offers 20% profits it's most probably the scam
- never invest with broker which isn't approved by country financial institution (bealgo isn't)
- never trust even if they claim to have good references from a third-parties (this is what I've been feed with by algotechs:

Hello Marcin,
Below are our three-time award-winning titles:
The first award we won, we were named 'The most innovative technology of 2018' by the famous magazine 'The European'.
After much investigation and inquiries on our company, The European wrote an article that they published in their magazine, and provided us with a beautiful trophy to go along with the winning title. Read up here about what they had to say about our software. The European - Algotechs.
The second award Algotechs brought home this year, was awarded to us by 'International Finance', naming Algotechs 'The most innovative finance company'.
Check out the award here. International Finance - Algotechs.
Our third award has been presented to us by 'Wealth and Finance International'.
After an interview with the chief marketing officer at Algotechs, Wealth and Finance summed up the conversation in a brief article published on their website. Check out more about Algotechs here: Wealth and Finance - Algtotechs.
These are just a few of the third party companies who have taken the liberty to show some gratitude to our fantastic software.
For additional information, don't hesitate to call me back, or respond to the email.
Best regards

P.s.
Capital way is for sure the same kind of scam.
Vivek,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
May 29, 2019,

Scam Lost my full invested 2500 Euros via this AlgoTech

Scam --Don't ever invest in this company & check FCA website before investment.
Lost my full invested 2500 Euros via this AlgoTech, initially they were showing profits and persuaded to invest from 500 - 2500 and much more but I would like to watch for 1+ year in this application, but now they closed all trades with losses and lost all my profits 2000 + and investment 2500.
I just realised it was clearly advertised by FCA so don't ever invest in this fraud and scam company.

FCA Link: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/algotechs
brokenheart,
uk, United Kingdom,
May 17, 2019,

Do not invest in algotechs scam

totally scammed like the others here. Shon Cooper relentlessly pursued me for investment. Try to withdraw and nothing, bealgo just make up lies to delay. I want them all in jail.
B Singh,
Midlands, United Kingdom,
May 15, 2019,

Lost 60,000 euros

Total scam bealgo /algotechs
High pressure to invest more and more from Shon Cooper
Shows good returns at first then totally wiped it all when you want to withdraw
Shon Cooper did it.,
Germany,
Apr 25, 2019,

Beware of scam Algotech, Capital Way Group and Shon Cooper

Algotech is a big scam, please be aware of it. Initially they will make huge profit in your account and the you will lose all of your investment. Please be aware of Algotech, Capital Way Group and Shon Cooper they all are same.
BenRumble,
Apr 18, 2019,

Scammed by algotechs and Shon Cooper

Algotechs is a scam. Shon cooper persuaded me to invest thousands. Profits looked so good. Been trying to withdraw for months and they and Bealgo their broker who are the same company are not letting me have my money.
E. Kunst,
ALMERE, Netherlands,
Apr 17, 2019,

I am glad I didn't invest more than € 5000, Algothechs is a scam

I invested € 5000 in September 2017. The first year (till September 2018) the profit was 100%.
I was often called by Shon Cooper (they all seems to be named as Cooper). He pressed me to invest more and more. I didn't. March 2019 my investment grew to € 15.000. Very nice, I thought. But when I told Shon Cooper that I wouldn't invest more, the tradings were less profitable and all my money was gone by April.
My experience is bad with Algotechs and I realize Algotechs is a scam. I am glad I didn't invest more than € 5000.
Bimala14,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 16, 2019,

suspect that I lost my investment and have been scammed with Algotechs

i was called by a crisis manager, Sebastiaan Nino. He told me to save my account I need to make a deposito. He would give me credit to make my account stronger. I am investing since febr 2018. I was looking for a way to claim my money back via a specialized law firm.
I found " payback ltd ," based in Israël. Mr David Schwartz. he told me they can claim my money back from Algotechs(99%sure)
I had to make a deposito of €3000 to make them work and promised I would get all money back in 4 month.
I googled and found a warning from a Canadian Government authority that Payback Ltd are involved in fraud. (www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/NewsEvents_nr_20180816_investor-alert-payback-limited-trans-atlantic-direct.htm)  They offer their service to victims like me and abuse our trust. Ask my self now how I could be so stupid to believe in algotechs