Algotechs.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 10, 2018
April-September 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for Algotechs.
Algotechs.com

Join live discussion of Algotechs.com on our forum

Steve,
England, United Kingdom,
Sep 5, 2018,

Disgusting service and don't encourage new customers

Don't even bother you start with £500 and they put in £1500 because they say account can't work with less than 2k. 5 weeks in I have made £217 profit but only 25% is mine then my account manager says I have til the end of the month to increase my investment by another £1500 or my account will be closed so waiting til end of month and closing as I don't have £1500 to invest which I'm sure most people don't have either. Steve is my account manager.
Tienluu,
Aug 23, 2018,

Than you so much Algotech .Thank you all for giving me. You helped me make a profit of 700 euros just after 3 months. that was amazing.
Cheong (Really Samantha),
Macao (Really the office of Algotechs in the UK),
Jul 27, 2018,

I just can't stop spamming for the company which employs me - Algotechs.com

Since we are in a world of phone fraud, I have decided to ignore their phone calls until I do my own due diligence of their company.
Of course the first thing I was looking for was bad reviews about them and I ran into a fraudulent company called "Algotech" which ARE NOT Algotechs! and It's so important to recognize the difference between them. Continued searching and after over a month of research, I couldn't find a single bad review about them or about their broker BeAlgo. Now that's impressive.
But the only thing that reassured me was their Facebook page. As I was reading some comments people were leaving there, I ran into some of their clients that were commenting positively on their page and decided to personal message a few of them. They were happy to have sent me screenshots of their own accounts and I got to see in my own eyes that they were literally making profit. The account also showed that they withdrew money which was a nice surprise considering my past fallouts I've had with other companies. As a result I decided to finally open an account for myself, still only with no more than 500 euros just to remain calm. And literally hours later I started seeing progress.
This is without a doubt, the best and most important financial decision I have made in recent years. Thank you so much Algotechs!
5 Star Rating removed.

This is another review submitted by an employee of Algotechs.com

Dan (Really Samantha),
Dublin, Ireland (Really the UK offices of Algotechs,
Jul 4, 2018,

I work for Algotechs and I like to leave fake 5 star reviews for the company

My first move was to do some research. Could not find any negative feedback from anyone who personally tried the software for themselves.

My second move was to make an investment, started with €2000 just to test run everything.

Third move, and the critical part - seeing if the software actually generates profit, and boy does it. Approx 5% return monthly, no service fees (No other forex related company offers a win-win policy like Algotechs does!)

The fourth move; withdrawals. One word. Simple. Made a few withdrawals, both on profits, and initial investments, and didn't have a single issue. Funds were transferred via FCA regulation which kept me reassured and received OTP (One Time Passwords) for all my credit card transactions, to authorize it was indeed me making the transaction.

Been a client for about 2 years. I'm sure if I tell you my profits, you won't believe me. Over 150% return on my investments. I now have a VIP account, which is easily an incredible part of my life, and my families.

In short- I cannot rave about this enough. Best Decision.
5 Star Rating removed.

This review was submitted by an employee of Algotechs.com

Amelia (really Samantha),
Apr 12, 2018,

I work for Algotechs and I think I'm entitled to leave fake 5 star reviews

wow. I did NOT expect this kind of success.
Started with a small sum, just to try it out for myself, after hearing from a few invested friends, and was pleasantly surprised that they surpassed all my expectations.

I have a personal account manager, who has been assisting me step by step, no other company has provided me with this kind of personalized care!

Highly recommended, also, really nice representatives.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same IP address used by an Algotechs employee in the FPA's forums.  The same employee later left more fake "client" reviews.

Alice,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2018,

Love this company.

Amazing customer service, incredible returns.
Invested, and then loved it so much that I transferred all my savings to my account with Algotechs.
ikkerus,
Hamburg, Germany,
Jan 2, 2018,

The best option to make money precisely in times like these

I found this company by trying to find something to invest money I can lose. After some research I found Algotechs on facebook. Researching the net, you need to be careful because a lot of companies are using the name "algotrading", "techs", "algotech" or even another "algotechs" in their names. Some of them are scam. Algotechs.com is NOT!

After I've registred on the website and made my minimum deposit of 500$ one of their representives contaced me to make sure I've understood everything and to activate the ATS-Software in my account. My account manager is always reachable using reliable messaging systems such as email or even WhatsApp. Also once a month I receive a call, so that I do not forget to make my deposit. You can tell him anything you like, e.g. that you rather want to deposit annually than monthly,
The manager is always friendly, kind, responsive and what is really important to me - he is professional.

Since my beginning of June 2017 I've made around 27% on my deposit. The total yield of this company since their beginning in 2012 is almost 300% with a risk of ruin less than 0,01%. The Automated Trading Software (ATS) opens trades and has a win-rate around 70%. The algorithms they use know when it's the best time to trade and risk a lot of money and you can be sure that they will make profit.

If you want to try it, just open an account for 500 EUR. If you like it, feel free to deposit more. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
The best option is your local currency is either US-Dollar or Euro, so you don't have to do a conversion of the money. But you can make your deposit in over 60 countries in the world.

Note: I am a usual customer. I'm not related in any kind (e.g. employee) to Algotechs or the broker they're using.