Algotechs.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019
April-September 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for Algotechs.
Algotechs.com

Join live discussion of Algotechs.com on our forum

henrik of sweden,
sweden, Sweden,
Feb 11, 2019,

Great experience with Algotechs

We started an account with Algotechs in july2018 and it is going really well - more than we expected! Every month we have between 4-8% and when we want to make withdravel it has been fast and effective (2-3 days). And great service from our account manager - always ready to help with questions. If anybody has bad experience with this company please let me know and I will try to help.
mycoolhowton,
Ireland,
Feb 6, 2019,

Exceeding Expectations

I have been invested with Algotechs since September. My experience has been positive. Profit has been above expectation and withdraws are processed quickly. It should be noted, my withdrawals to date have been all via credit card.
Collie,
Clare, Ireland,
Jan 24, 2019,

Positive experience so far with Algotechs.com.

I started trading with Algotechs.com in August 2018, starting off with 500 euro and they topped it up with 1500 euro as your account has to have a minimum of 2000 euro. As I transferred 500 euro every month up December, they withdrew their amount in my account always leaving a total of 2000 euro in the account until i surpassed the 2000 euro mark. By the end of December 2018 I now have transferred 2500 euro into my account and it is also showing a profit of around 600 euro leaving my total at 3100 euro. I was still bit apprehensive as to what would happen when i decided to withdraw some money so i decided to test the company to see how that went. I told my account managed Shon the same and he advised me with the current Brexit situation there is alot of potential to make money. I proceeded to go ahead and withdraw 1000 euro on the 19/01/2019 transferring all docs required along with the withdrawal request. Happy to say the 1000 euro is back in my credit card 4 days later. Still have to test a full withdrawal of my funds in my account. I wonder how that will go.
Paul,
Jan 13, 2019,

Unprofessional and don't care about us

I haven't been able to get my money out since September like many other members. Algotechs keep saying they are working on a solution with a Danish bank that is holding our funds. They really don't care and hounded me for investment for great returns and then this happens? Feels like a scam
StefanForex,
Leipzig, Germany,
Jan 3, 2019,

Good stabil results and account growing with fast withdrawals

Hi tarders I use Algotechs since May 2017 and have start with an investment of 3000€ over the time to now I have withdrawal 9500€ and have now 8500€ on my account what work for me.
The time to get my withdrawals was normally 3 to 5 working days over bank wire and 3 days over credit card.
So from my view I can not agree that algotechs is a Scam and my friends what use algotechs to since June 2017 have no problems too and have got their deposit investments back. My last withdrawal from Bealgo (The broker what Algotechs use) over bank wire came from the Deutsche Bank in Spain. The last withdrawals last year came from MORWAND LTD UpayCard but they use now other partners.
The monthly gain of Algotechs is 6% to 7% so it is a good passive income for me now.
vgarcia,
Madrid, Spain,
Dec 28, 2018,

Good trading System

I have been trading with them 1 month from now. Trades are perfectly designed. ROI is stable day by day. Any single day closes in RED. So im happy so far. Didnt try to withdraw money, so I cant tell.
Overall experience is great.
They explain all kindly and look proffesional to me!
Tienluu,
Sweden,
Dec 27, 2018,

I joined Algotechs from April 2018, and now my profit is 1552 euros less 30% of the successful transaction fee of Algotechs. I am really pleased with what Algotechs has brought. There are some bad reviews about Algotechs in terms of withdrawals. I don't know what is the reason? But I made a withdrawal from Bealgo 3 times and the money was sent to my account within 2 days. The last time I requested a withdrawal was on November 19, the money was transferred to my bank account on November 21. I had an account manager, he supported me very enthusiastically, He always answered every problem via Whatsapp application. Thanks Shon, thanks to Algotechs!

Aug 23, 2018 - 5 Stars Than you so much Algotech .Thank you all for giving me. You helped me make a profit of 700 euros just after 3 months. that was amazing.
Tiago Mathew Pinto,
Wembley, United Kingdom,
Dec 27, 2018,

Hi I am Tiago pinto and am so happy to have joined Algotechs on the 13 November 2018 . I spoke to Henry stepenov and he agreed to help me so we connected on what’s app and he got me started with the trade and believe me he made profits for me in weeks time and my profits are still going up . .. cheers
hverma,
Netherlands,
Dec 19, 2018,

Since more then a one month now, I and many other users are facing withdrawal issues. No one is getting his money back. Not sure if we have been scammed but at the same time we dont have any idea what can we do to get our funds back.

DO NOT invest with ALGOTECHS
daniel.sarba,
Munich, Germany,
Dec 12, 2018,

It looks good for now

Hello traders,
I would like to share my experience with Algotechs and Bealgo. After the first contact I was pretty sure that it is a scam. At this point I´m sorry to have called the guy a scammer. His name is Henry and I want to thank him for convincing me to try the software. So I´ve started with 500€ and then 2K and after 2 Months I´ve withdrawn 200€, as I had already 260€ profit, and in 2 days the money was on my credit card account. It looks like this thing really works. If it goes the wrong way, I´ll let you know, but at this point they´re professionals to me.
Cheerio!