Algotechs.com Review

Updated: Apr 6, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?
Algotechs.com
2019-04-25:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Algotechs.com and Algotech.net.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-September 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for Algotechs.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of Algotechs.com on our forum

Netherlands,
Nov 15, 2018,

Has anyone been able to withdraw funds from this company?

Has anyone been able to withdraw funds from this company?

I am asking because it has been more than 2 weeks since I attempted to withdraw some funds and I have not seen anything except some excuses about default of Danish bank.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 16, 2019,

suspect that I lost my investment and have been scammed with Algotechs

i was called by a crisis manager, Sebastiaan Nino. He told me to save my account I need to make a deposito. He would give me credit to make my account stronger. I am investing since febr 2018. I was looking for a way to claim my money back via a specialized law firm.
I found " payback ltd ," based in Israël. Mr David Schwartz. he told me they can claim my money back from Algotechs(99%sure)
I had to make a deposito of €3000 to make them work and promised I would get all money back in 4 month.
I googled and found a warning from a Canadian Government authority that Payback Ltd are involved in fraud. (www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/NewsEvents_nr_20180816_investor-alert-payback-limited-trans-atlantic-direct.htm)  They offer their service to victims like me and abuse our trust. Ask my self now how I could be so stupid to believe in algotechs

Clare, Ireland,
Jan 24, 2019,

Positive experience so far with Algotechs.com.

I started trading with Algotechs.com in August 2018, starting off with 500 euro and they topped it up with 1500 euro as your account has to have a minimum of 2000 euro. As I transferred 500 euro every month up December, they withdrew their amount in my account always leaving a total of 2000 euro in the account until i surpassed the 2000 euro mark. By the end of December 2018 I now have transferred 2500 euro into my account and it is also showing a profit of around 600 euro leaving my total at 3100 euro. I was still bit apprehensive as to what would happen when i decided to withdraw some money so i decided to test the company to see how that went. I told my account managed Shon the same and he advised me with the current Brexit situation there is alot of potential to make money. I proceeded to go ahead and withdraw 1000 euro on the 19/01/2019 transferring all docs required along with the withdrawal request. Happy to say the 1000 euro is back in my credit card 4 days later. Still have to test a full withdrawal of my funds in my account. I wonder how that will go.

Apr 12, 2018,

I work for Algotechs and I think I'm entitled to leave fake 5 star reviews

wow. I did NOT expect this kind of success.
Started with a small sum, just to try it out for myself, after hearing from a few invested friends, and was pleasantly surprised that they surpassed all my expectations.

I have a personal account manager, who has been assisting me step by step, no other company has provided me with this kind of personalized care!

Highly recommended, also, really nice representatives.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same IP address used by an Algotechs employee in the FPA's forums.  The same employee later left more fake "client" reviews.

Dublin, Ireland (Really the UK offices of Algotechs,
Jul 4, 2018,

I work for Algotechs and I like to leave fake 5 star reviews for the company

My first move was to do some research. Could not find any negative feedback from anyone who personally tried the software for themselves.

My second move was to make an investment, started with €2000 just to test run everything.

Third move, and the critical part - seeing if the software actually generates profit, and boy does it. Approx 5% return monthly, no service fees (No other forex related company offers a win-win policy like Algotechs does!)

The fourth move; withdrawals. One word. Simple. Made a few withdrawals, both on profits, and initial investments, and didn't have a single issue. Funds were transferred via FCA regulation which kept me reassured and received OTP (One Time Passwords) for all my credit card transactions, to authorize it was indeed me making the transaction.

Been a client for about 2 years. I'm sure if I tell you my profits, you won't believe me. Over 150% return on my investments. I now have a VIP account, which is easily an incredible part of my life, and my families.

In short- I cannot rave about this enough. Best Decision.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review was submitted by an employee of Algotechs.com

Macao (Really the office of Algotechs in the UK),
Jul 27, 2018,

I just can't stop spamming for the company which employs me - Algotechs.com

Since we are in a world of phone fraud, I have decided to ignore their phone calls until I do my own due diligence of their company.
Of course the first thing I was looking for was bad reviews about them and I ran into a fraudulent company called "Algotech" which ARE NOT Algotechs! and It's so important to recognize the difference between them. Continued searching and after over a month of research, I couldn't find a single bad review about them or about their broker BeAlgo. Now that's impressive.
But the only thing that reassured me was their Facebook page. As I was reading some comments people were leaving there, I ran into some of their clients that were commenting positively on their page and decided to personal message a few of them. They were happy to have sent me screenshots of their own accounts and I got to see in my own eyes that they were literally making profit. The account also showed that they withdrew money which was a nice surprise considering my past fallouts I've had with other companies. As a result I decided to finally open an account for myself, still only with no more than 500 euros just to remain calm. And literally hours later I started seeing progress.
This is without a doubt, the best and most important financial decision I have made in recent years. Thank you so much Algotechs!

5 Star Rating removed.

This is another review submitted by an employee of Algotechs.com

Steve,
England, United Kingdom,
Sep 5, 2018,

Disgusting service and don't encourage new customers

Don't even bother you start with £500 and they put in £1500 because they say account can't work with less than 2k. 5 weeks in I have made £217 profit but only 25% is mine then my account manager says I have til the end of the month to increase my investment by another £1500 or my account will be closed so waiting til end of month and closing as I don't have £1500 to invest which I'm sure most people don't have either. Steve is my account manager.

Netherlands,
Dec 19, 2018,

Since more then a one month now, I and many other users are facing withdrawal issues. No one is getting his money back. Not sure if we have been scammed but at the same time we dont have any idea what can we do to get our funds back.

DO NOT invest with ALGOTECHS

BenRumble,
Apr 18, 2019,

Scammed by algotechs and Shon Cooper

Algotechs is a scam. Shon cooper persuaded me to invest thousands. Profits looked so good. Been trying to withdraw for months and they and Bealgo their broker who are the same company are not letting me have my money.

Apr 10, 2019,

I want justice

I was scammed over the course of 8 months, as I had no previous trading experience, I was lured into believing their bs and was taken in. I eventually lost £4k. However it's really unbelievable..scammers and they should be brought to justice