AndyWltd.com Review

Andy

Updated: Jul 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
AndyWltd.com

Join live discussion of AndyWltd.com on our forum

Tokyo, Japan,
Jul 18, 2020,

5 star service

My assessment begins with a sentence: yesterday's news is history.
If we all had inside information, we would always win.
When Andy signals, he is evaluating everything at his disposal to determine whether a signal is good or bad.
Nobody wants to lose.
When Andy signals an entry, it is because he really believes he will be a winner.
Criticizing that signal 1 week later is very easy.
If you believe that the competition really generates 5, 10 reliable signals because of what they post on your pages, go ahead.
Do not be fooled by absurd results released by competitors.
If it were that good, why would they charge so little?
In fact, why would they be working?
After all, with 750, 1,500 pips per month, I could start with a $ 10 bill, and retire in 2 years at the most.
For those who want to profit in the forex market, it is important to keep in mind that you should always be looking to learn.
Invest in courses.
Andy, through very low values, shares his experience through his signals.
Which were clearly evaluated exhaustively before he posted.
If the entry is good, how did he determine this?
And if it's bad, why did he believe it would be profitable?
Compare your analysis with Andy's.
Build your own strategy.
And believe me.
Even with some losses, at the end of the month you always close with your bigger account than you started when following Andy's signals.
It is a consistent evolution.
If in doubt, he always returns his questions quickly, in addition to being very cordial.
Conclusion: Worth every penny invested. 5 star service.

genova, Italy,
Jun 26, 2020,

myfxbook andyw

another 2 weeks passed and his myfxbook is still not update since 10th of july. Incredible. I am very curious what he will write this time as an answer to this review.... Stay away from this guy if you care about your money....

Jun 17, 2020 - 1 Star I wrote a review on the 11th of may. I wrote that his myfxbook page was not update since 2 weeks and as i had a subscription to his services i knew the reason, he was loosing like hell and did not want to make it public. he told me he did not know why the page was not updated, we all know why, just changed the investor PW. Now again his page is not updated since 7 days.... stay ways from this guy, he has no knowledge of trading. His DD is incredibly high and what he does makes no sense...... If he wins it is just a question of luck. He tried in many ways to convince me to subscribe on a yearly basis offering me different discounts, after a week he sent me an other offer for a very discounted price. Not serious at all.

May 11, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been following Andy for a while now and although he says it is a long term investment i am loosing quite a lot. What i really don't like is that his myfxbook page https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AndywLIVE/andyw-ltd-forex-2020/4973407 is not updated since many days which is very unprofessional.
Many times his signal tells you to buy after a long raise exactly when he reaches an important resistance and RSI is very high or to sell on a support with a very low RSI after a long drop. Maybe i have not been lucky but if you look at his myfxbook you will see he is loosing if updated.

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted May 18, 2020 Thank you for your comments,

HOWEVER, I just checked and seems it is UPDATED up to date correctly.

I am sorry to hear you are losing, but my service is SHARING my own activity in the market. I don't know what any of my members is doing on THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS.

I show and explain my own trades.

And... at this point in time my account shows OVER 200% in growth (FULLY VERIFIED) since the beginning of March 2020.

New traders that see this kind of comments; please don't rely on people - because they may make mistakes and give false information.

There are plenty of amazing reviews here too.

Instead, I invite you to actually TRY my service and see for yourself whether it is good or not.

All the best,

AndyW
www.andywltd.com

Dotto,
Savona, Italy,
Jun 26, 2020,

Avoid

I used Andy's service for 3 months 3 years ago, then I ve been monitoring his performance. He finally started to connect myfxbook, but his results speak for itself. Very inconsistent, big DD, nonsense trading strategy. The worse part is that when performance declines he does not update his myfxbook page... As of today his last update was 16 days ago (10 June 2020)...Normally, Myfxbook updates automatically 2-3X a day unless you change your settings...
In this industry only results matter, everything else is bu***.

Jun 14, 2020,

Unfortunately performance has been very inconsistent

March 2020 = 452.33% gain
April = -30.31%
May = 4.52%

I recommend avoiding this signals service based on these performance figures.
Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Jun 17, 2020:
This performance figures is better than 95% of Forex traders.
Being profitable in Forex is great, 300% growth is amazing!

You should not be recommending anything, you should simply find a job, trading is not for you.
Virginia, USA,
May 19, 2020,

The Most Accurate out of 43 services that i tried!

Out of NUMEROUS and endless searches for help this one service in particular has been simply OUTSTANDING! This Guy is very accurate and he also responds back to u accurate and is very willing to assist u with whatever help u may need i personally recommend 100 stars to this guy. He is also blessed with a heart of gold.

Charles Storks,
Washington DC, USA,
Apr 22, 2020,

AndyW service

AndyW services are the real deal he's honest and do not give you fluff, his success rate speaks by the results he has proven. What I like about him he let's you know that you cant win them all hut you can win the majority of trades.

Paul Murphy,
Galway, Ireland,
Mar 13, 2020,

I have been using this service over a one and half year. The results are what he says
If the Trades hit Take Profit so does mine
And the same if Trade hits stoploss
The beauty about this service is placing two Trades per day if theirs enough movement in the market my account is not over leveraged and account balance is protected with me useing only 2% risk on any open Trade.
I am looking forward to start Trading Gold soon useing this service
You will receive a message saying next Trade comming soon and if there is not enough movement on a particular session
Andy will let you know

Mar 11, 2020,

Very consistent

You need first to understand that you cannot always win. But over a month, you are rarely negative by using AndyW. That’s impressive in my opinion. Let’s see how it goes in the long run.

Mar 6, 2020,

Pretty good

Joined for about a month since Feb and I have earned 10%. Andy is also pretty contactable so that's a plus for me

Constanta, Romania,
Feb 26, 2020,

Pinch of salt

Hello there so I have been subscribed to Andy 2 times. First time I made over 100% in 1 week. And The second time he was in a big losing period, BUT that doesn't mean he isn't a good trader, all trader go through rough patches.

This is the big question mark for me, and he already provided the answer through his actions is the following:
Even when I was subscribed to him I asked him a bunch of times why isn't he posting his performance on a verified track record platform like myfxbook or simple trader. As of this day he says he has OVER 12941 PIPS in profit and that is AMAZING to say the least....... but take it with a pinch of salt -->

--> Last week he posted a video on YouTube saying that he has posted his
performance on myfxbook, and he showed over 70% in profit and 23%
drawdown, (it shows that he is using HUGE LEVERAGE) and that was for 2
months, BUT the video is now deleted and the link to his verified performance
no longer works as you can see:
2020/4565545
I wonder why? (sarcasm).

I just presented the facts, and I am very much questioning NOT his ability as a trader (even though 1 time he placed 2 pending orders right before a high impact news event with both SL at 40 pips, and on my broker it hit both SL, again that depends on the liquidity provider BUT as an experienced trader you shouldn't be doing these sort of things) BUT his credibility, because if that performance of over 12941 PIPS that means he is the next Paul Tudor Jones!

I DO NOT blame Andy for the trades that he lost because It was my fault because I placed them, nobody forced me to. I take 100% of the blame!
God bless you!

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Dear Constanta,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a member of AndyW.

As explained through the AndyW app and the Telegram channel:
"I decided to create 2 separate accounts for my Forex trades and Gold trades. Every pip in Gold counts as 10 pips on Myfxbook and this will effect PL and Drawdowns and other related stats and therefore I will create 2 separated accounts which will be live soon."

My account is already up by over 200% this year (see last week results) and I use 1:200 leverage max. Indeed, great results but not a huge risk at all. As a member, you have access to the risk management formula I use.

I appreciate your comments but the above reason is the one and only one reason for creating 2 new separate Myfxbook accounts and removing the first one, so that the stats will be 100% accurate and not show 500 pips profit for every 50 pips I win. So, as an experienced trader, and a service provider since 2014, that would actually be the first thing I’ll do to keep 100% transparency!

Of course, some trades win, and some lose. But overall the pip count based on my risk management says it all. Positive pips = positive account.
Some members are with me since 2014 without leaving, they can confirm my chart, they see the whole process day by day and are members until today.
I believe they have a good reason to.

Best,