AndyWltd.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2020
Andy

Join live discussion of AndyWltd.com on our forum

Andreas Sintelis,
Australia,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy provides his users with great knowledge about the foreign exchange market. His insights on foreign exchange and commodities are second to none. I recommend his service to everyone

John V,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy sends out tips that I would estimate make profit about 75% of the time.
He is also very professional to work with.
Well worth joining his group.

John V.

Andreas,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy is a Super nice person

Hi my name is Andreas, i have been with Andy for more then half year. With proper Money management you will be able to make nice profit.
Andy is honest person, easy to keep in contact.
Highly recommended.

Great trader

Been with Andy for 3 months now and if you stick to risk management this is a great long term money earner.
Really pleased with overall results :)

Fabrice,
Burkina Faso,
Jun 30, 2018,

My fisrt month

Hi I'm Fabrice! I'm just finishing my first month whith andy's services and the result are better than expected! I like his long terme winning. And at the and I give him 4/5 as a note. Thanks

Kang,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 7, 2018,

My name is Kang. I am with Andy for about 4 years

Hi maudet,
My name is Kang.
I am with Andy for about 4 years and I know what scenario you are talking about, I remember it.
but just so you know Andy is the BEST trader and analysis ive seen he is also very friendly and nice with me on a daily contact, helping a lot.
He won on Friday 200 pips in a single trade!
I tried many services but hes is the best and i will never leave him becuase his long term success is very good and im with him 4 years and i see all the ups and downs but overall he is the best ive seen in Forex and i suggest everyone who read it to try andyW and decide yourself, i know many people like his results i saw also many youtube comments and im not saying it because Andy is my friend but becuase he is indeed very very good!
god bless everyone - take care!

Switzerland,
May 27, 2017,

AndyW - beginner or experienced trader ?

I subscribed to AndyW a month ago and I can't say I'm overly impressed. True, there are two trades a day, but these lose more often than they win (the hitrate is only 24% to be exact). The Reward:Risk ratio is normally about 1.3:1, so in no way can the few winning trades make up for all the losers. But what surprises me most is the trading style: Selling the EUR/USD a few hours before Thursday's FOMC and leaving the trade open during this news release for example. Not only was the trade stopped out within seconds, but the FOMC pushed this pair UP 75 pips !
Or buying GBP/JPY 30 minutes before the major GDP release on Wednesday and leaving this trade open during the news release too. Not only was it also wiped out within seconds, but the GDP pushed the pair down about 40 pips.
And why oh why sell the NZD against the USD when every currency strength meter out there shows NZD strength against USD weakness ?
It may be that May was a particularly difficult month to trade and that Andy (what's his real name in fact, and where is he from ? All a big secret...) normally has better results, but then an experienced trader knows when best to stay out of the market.
"50 pips a day" ? No sign of that whatsoever ! With an expectancy of -5.3 (i.e. losing 5.3 dollars for every dollar at risk) this couldn't be further from the truth.
My subscribing was a grave mistake, but then you live and learn...