AndyWltd.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2020
Andy

Join live discussion of AndyWltd.com on our forum

Virginia, USA,
May 19, 2020,

The Most Accurate out of 43 services that i tried!

Out of NUMEROUS and endless searches for help this one service in particular has been simply OUTSTANDING! This Guy is very accurate and he also responds back to u accurate and is very willing to assist u with whatever help u may need i personally recommend 100 stars to this guy. He is also blessed with a heart of gold.

Genova, Italy,
May 11, 2020,

Myfxbook of Andy

I have been following Andy for a while now and although he says it is a long term investment i am loosing quite a lot. What i really don't like is that his myfxbook page https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AndywLIVE/andyw-ltd-forex-2020/4973407 is not updated since many days which is very unprofessional.
Many times his signal tells you to buy after a long raise exactly when he reaches an important resistance and RSI is very high or to sell on a support with a very low RSI after a long drop. Maybe i have not been lucky but if you look at his myfxbook you will see he is loosing if updated.

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted May 18, 2020:
HOWEVER, I just checked and seems it is UPDATED up to date correctly.

I am sorry to hear you are losing, but my service is SHARING my own activity in the market. I don't know what any of my members is doing on THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS.
I show and explain my own trades.

And... at this point in time my account shows OVER 200% in growth (FULLY VERIFIED) since the beginning of March 2020.

New traders that see this kind of comments; please don't rely on people - because they may make mistakes and give false information.
There are plenty of amazing reviews here too.
Instead, I invite you to actually TRY my service and see for yourself whether it is good or not.

All the best,
AndyW
www.andywltd.com
Charles Storks,
Washington DC, USA,
Apr 22, 2020,

AndyW service

AndyW services are the real deal he's honest and do not give you fluff, his success rate speaks by the results he has proven. What I like about him he let's you know that you cant win them all hut you can win the majority of trades.

Paul Murphy,
Galway, Ireland,
Mar 13, 2020,

I have been using this service over a one and half year. The results are what he says
If the Trades hit Take Profit so does mine
And the same if Trade hits stoploss
The beauty about this service is placing two Trades per day if theirs enough movement in the market my account is not over leveraged and account balance is protected with me useing only 2% risk on any open Trade.
I am looking forward to start Trading Gold soon useing this service
You will receive a message saying next Trade comming soon and if there is not enough movement on a particular session
Andy will let you know

Mar 11, 2020,

Very consistent

You need first to understand that you cannot always win. But over a month, you are rarely negative by using AndyW. That’s impressive in my opinion. Let’s see how it goes in the long run.

Mar 6, 2020,

Pretty good

Joined for about a month since Feb and I have earned 10%. Andy is also pretty contactable so that's a plus for me

Constanta, Romania,
Feb 26, 2020,

Pinch of salt

Hello there so I have been subscribed to Andy 2 times. First time I made over 100% in 1 week. And The second time he was in a big losing period, BUT that doesn't mean he isn't a good trader, all trader go through rough patches.

This is the big question mark for me, and he already provided the answer through his actions is the following:
Even when I was subscribed to him I asked him a bunch of times why isn't he posting his performance on a verified track record platform like myfxbook or simple trader. As of this day he says he has OVER 12941 PIPS in profit and that is AMAZING to say the least....... but take it with a pinch of salt -->

--> Last week he posted a video on YouTube saying that he has posted his
performance on myfxbook, and he showed over 70% in profit and 23%
drawdown, (it shows that he is using HUGE LEVERAGE) and that was for 2
months, BUT the video is now deleted and the link to his verified performance
no longer works as you can see:
2020/4565545
I wonder why? (sarcasm).

I just presented the facts, and I am very much questioning NOT his ability as a trader (even though 1 time he placed 2 pending orders right before a high impact news event with both SL at 40 pips, and on my broker it hit both SL, again that depends on the liquidity provider BUT as an experienced trader you shouldn't be doing these sort of things) BUT his credibility, because if that performance of over 12941 PIPS that means he is the next Paul Tudor Jones!

I DO NOT blame Andy for the trades that he lost because It was my fault because I placed them, nobody forced me to. I take 100% of the blame!
God bless you!

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Dear Constanta,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a member of AndyW.

As explained through the AndyW app and the Telegram channel:
"I decided to create 2 separate accounts for my Forex trades and Gold trades. Every pip in Gold counts as 10 pips on Myfxbook and this will effect PL and Drawdowns and other related stats and therefore I will create 2 separated accounts which will be live soon."

My account is already up by over 200% this year (see last week results) and I use 1:200 leverage max. Indeed, great results but not a huge risk at all. As a member, you have access to the risk management formula I use.

I appreciate your comments but the above reason is the one and only one reason for creating 2 new separate Myfxbook accounts and removing the first one, so that the stats will be 100% accurate and not show 500 pips profit for every 50 pips I win. So, as an experienced trader, and a service provider since 2014, that would actually be the first thing I’ll do to keep 100% transparency!

Of course, some trades win, and some lose. But overall the pip count based on my risk management says it all. Positive pips = positive account.
Some members are with me since 2014 without leaving, they can confirm my chart, they see the whole process day by day and are members until today.
I believe they have a good reason to.

Best,
Andy
www.andywltd.com
+44 7414100686
İstanbul, Turkey,
Feb 17, 2020,

Perfect analysis birth perfect results

I have tried lots of signal services. But Andys service is very different. My balance was 400$ at the beginning now i made it 1k$ in a very short time. The best thing in this service is, he can compensate losses easily with other signals.

Murcia, Spain,
Apr 21, 2019,

Great Service Andy

I originally joined Andy's service in November 2017, unfortunately at that time I was very busy in my full time job and as a result I struggled to get grips with the service and signals. I regularly missed entries and although we won more trades than we lost I just could not get anywhere close to his results and after a few weeks I left the service.

I am happy to say I have now joined again and the last three months have all been winners. I am fully aware this is a long term approach and due to Andy's excellent money managements techniques I know we will be safe guarded even when we have losing months which of course are inevitable. With a little work I am now matching his entries.

The service works perfectly for me and I am sure all his other member as well, the results are transparent and accurate and customer services is second to none !!!

Andy thanks for all the help you have given me, keep up the great work fellow ..... and have a cracking Easter, looking forward to trading again on Tuesday, all the best Paul.

Apr 2, 2019,

GO WITH ANDY! Follow his system to a T and you will win !

Andy makes me lots of money. I trust him with a large account because his recovery factor is very high. Often he recovers loss in his second trade that day because of a good ratio he uses. He goes for 50 pips and 30 pips loss for example.

GO WITH ANDY!!! - but realize in forex you can't get rich over night - Find a winning system and then find a way to get a big account and add more funds... DO NOT OVER TRADE with any system or Andy - that is how you blow up.

**NOTE : you must enter trades fast and be able to get to a computer or trade from your mobile - TRY TO GET SAME ENTRY PRICE AS ANDY! don't worry about adding stop loss take profit to your order - quickly enter market then add those details later!

Feb 21, 2019,

Fake/ scam site. Should be arrested for fraud

Definite fake/scam site, with high charges
Very clever IT set up with all these fake reviews and fake pop ups indicating lots of new fake members, andeven fake youtube videos, which of course no comments are allowed
It looks like a one person scammer, but he is London based, but gives neither name, nor address, but should probably be arrested

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Feb 28, 2019:
Thank you for your comments, Batman27.
Here is another person who never tried my service shouting out loud to get some attention.
1. Do you really think FPA can be fooled with fake reviews by a smart IT? I don’t, and I don’t need to – because all the reviews you see here are real and by real members of mine.
2. Fake YouTube videos? Are you serious? How can a video be faked, it’s a video?! By the way, comments are allowed on all my YouTube videos – with pleasure.
3. Before you come out with such claims, I would like to invite you personally to try my service. I don’t mind your bad words and opinion, I’m sure they will change if you actually TRY the service before claiming those baseless claims.
Andreas Sintelis,
Jan 24, 2019,

Andy’s insights into the forex market are superb! His meticulous analysis of the forex market is 2nd to none!

Thailand,
Nov 6, 2018,

lie

your answer,august myfxbook was never deleted,but you will show us later,more data needed,but now you show us a 3 weeks account with everything are privite data,maybe a CENT account real.I know why you dont show the august account because the winning pips does not match the winning pips on you website.I know because i followed you august account for 1 month ( august )

Oct 29, 2018 - No Rating hi,when you will show us your MYFXBOOK account,3 month already,what are you waiting for.You are making pips,show us,still waiting before paying membership

Sep 4, 2018 - 1 Star he lied,he opened myfxbook account 6 august 2018 and closed it 4 weeks later,he made 105 pips plus 20 pips the first 3 days of august,but on it is web site it was 287 pips for august.Every forex signal provider are you know what.I cant find 1 with a reel proof account

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Sep 26, 2018 Dear Peter,

The Myfxbook I have created was never deleted. It will be published on my website www.andywltd.com once we have enough long term track records. You are not one of my members who also post on this page, how can you give any advice to anyone?

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Nov 2, 2018 Dear Pierre,

Spreading lies not going to help anyone, also, you have never been a member of mine but keep claiming misleading information for people who are interested. There is always a black sheep - check all the reviews prior to yours. People love it!

I really don't understand what your goal is.

The Myfxbook is live and published on the website with a current 188% verified growth.

You are welcome to join the service and enjoy the success, otherwise please stop ruin for others, thank you.

Leith,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 15, 2018,

Love it. Thanks.

Love it. Thank you. Easy, set and forget. Why waste time doing it yourself, when you can just work with someone who knows.

Australia,
Aug 16, 2018,

A small no frills service that does the job better than many of the higher cost service out there with the added bonus of good customer service.

From my experience of the past two years of knowing the AndyW service this is a genuine service and not a scam.

When adding my star rating I considered the pips profit (obviously), the cost of the service and importantly customer service.

Pips profit, since joining AndyW's service he has provided more winning trades than losers and by sticking to a good risk management strategy it is a profitable service., but no every trade is a winner.

Cost, this is a an extremely good value for money service, so far the pips profit easily covers the service fees.

Customer Service, AndyW is always very responsive and helpful and so much better than many of the big brokers and larger signals services.

Halina Drozd,
Toronto, Canada,
Aug 15, 2018,

Andy is very professional and good trader, successful with great results of 50 pips a day for a long run. Like many trades he has losing trades too, but on the summary he has great positive numbers. The money management is important to keep safe your account.

Steven Reacord,
Worcestershire, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2018,

Better than expected.. it works!

I have been watching a number of mentors / expert traders since i started my journey into forex a few years ago. Based on Andy's track record over a number of years and his style of doing things i decided to take advantage of a special offer signing up to a full year of education and signal service.
It is early days but after 2 weeks i am running at a 70% win rate and 300 plus pips gained. Being a cautious trader i have not taken all of the trades Andy suggests and i can see my gain would have been more if i had.
So far i cannot fault the service especially as you get insight into the reasons for taking each trade and I can see Andy is on hand to answer any questions very quickly. Highly recommend!

Shamsul Islam,

Excellent service

I have been with Andy service few months now ashansuk islam bsolutely amazing his trading style is fantastic advice is given about trades I have been trading for 8 years now this service is by far the best from signals to rational behind winning and loosing trades to money management great set of skills I would recommend to all

Stephanie,
Ontario, Canada,
Jul 18, 2018,

Personalized Customer Care

Do I recommend this company? Well, why not. I wouldn't be here if I didn't and I very well couldn't get those results on my own - at least not right now.

Forget the great track record and the time-proven results, what I am most impressed with is the personalized customer care. I was a little bit surprised that Andy himself was there to answer all of my questions on chat [and I had many]. He was readily available and approachable and non-judgmental when I asked 'stupid' questions -- you know -- the ones newbie traders ask. Literally within minutes or seconds of clicking on live chat [during the hours of operation], he was there every time to answer without getting impatient with me.

I suspect that Andy has a generous heart and that goes a long way in business. Everybody has their reason why they would subscribe to a particular system; mine is based on how I am treated as a customer - I mean, having good results works just as well, but when you can treat me as a valued customer even before I sign up, you better believe I'm in!

Thanks, Andy.

Jakub,
Bodø, Norway,
Jul 18, 2018,

Honest and Saccessful Tipster

Hello, my name is Jakub and I mostly watch and occasionally bet on Andys tips for one and half year. He is incredibly successful in the last few months, before he had common results of constantly profitabe trader. He is also genuine and honest person.

Andreas Sintelis,
Australia,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy provides his users with great knowledge about the foreign exchange market. His insights on foreign exchange and commodities are second to none. I recommend his service to everyone

John V,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy sends out tips that I would estimate make profit about 75% of the time.
He is also very professional to work with.
Well worth joining his group.

John V.

Andreas,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy is a Super nice person

Hi my name is Andreas, i have been with Andy for more then half year. With proper Money management you will be able to make nice profit.
Andy is honest person, easy to keep in contact.
Highly recommended.

Great trader

Been with Andy for 3 months now and if you stick to risk management this is a great long term money earner.
Really pleased with overall results :)

Fabrice,
Burkina Faso,
Jun 30, 2018,

My fisrt month

Hi I'm Fabrice! I'm just finishing my first month whith andy's services and the result are better than expected! I like his long terme winning. And at the and I give him 4/5 as a note. Thanks

Kang,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 7, 2018,

My name is Kang. I am with Andy for about 4 years

Hi maudet,
My name is Kang.
I am with Andy for about 4 years and I know what scenario you are talking about, I remember it.
but just so you know Andy is the BEST trader and analysis ive seen he is also very friendly and nice with me on a daily contact, helping a lot.
He won on Friday 200 pips in a single trade!
I tried many services but hes is the best and i will never leave him becuase his long term success is very good and im with him 4 years and i see all the ups and downs but overall he is the best ive seen in Forex and i suggest everyone who read it to try andyW and decide yourself, i know many people like his results i saw also many youtube comments and im not saying it because Andy is my friend but becuase he is indeed very very good!
god bless everyone - take care!

Switzerland,
May 27, 2017,

AndyW - beginner or experienced trader ?

I subscribed to AndyW a month ago and I can't say I'm overly impressed. True, there are two trades a day, but these lose more often than they win (the hitrate is only 24% to be exact). The Reward:Risk ratio is normally about 1.3:1, so in no way can the few winning trades make up for all the losers. But what surprises me most is the trading style: Selling the EUR/USD a few hours before Thursday's FOMC and leaving the trade open during this news release for example. Not only was the trade stopped out within seconds, but the FOMC pushed this pair UP 75 pips !
Or buying GBP/JPY 30 minutes before the major GDP release on Wednesday and leaving this trade open during the news release too. Not only was it also wiped out within seconds, but the GDP pushed the pair down about 40 pips.
And why oh why sell the NZD against the USD when every currency strength meter out there shows NZD strength against USD weakness ?
It may be that May was a particularly difficult month to trade and that Andy (what's his real name in fact, and where is he from ? All a big secret...) normally has better results, but then an experienced trader knows when best to stay out of the market.
"50 pips a day" ? No sign of that whatsoever ! With an expectancy of -5.3 (i.e. losing 5.3 dollars for every dollar at risk) this couldn't be further from the truth.
My subscribing was a grave mistake, but then you live and learn...