AndyWltd.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2020
Andy

Join live discussion of AndyWltd.com on our forum

Switzerland,
May 27, 2017,

AndyW - beginner or experienced trader ?

I subscribed to AndyW a month ago and I can't say I'm overly impressed. True, there are two trades a day, but these lose more often than they win (the hitrate is only 24% to be exact). The Reward:Risk ratio is normally about 1.3:1, so in no way can the few winning trades make up for all the losers. But what surprises me most is the trading style: Selling the EUR/USD a few hours before Thursday's FOMC and leaving the trade open during this news release for example. Not only was the trade stopped out within seconds, but the FOMC pushed this pair UP 75 pips !
Or buying GBP/JPY 30 minutes before the major GDP release on Wednesday and leaving this trade open during the news release too. Not only was it also wiped out within seconds, but the GDP pushed the pair down about 40 pips.
And why oh why sell the NZD against the USD when every currency strength meter out there shows NZD strength against USD weakness ?
It may be that May was a particularly difficult month to trade and that Andy (what's his real name in fact, and where is he from ? All a big secret...) normally has better results, but then an experienced trader knows when best to stay out of the market.
"50 pips a day" ? No sign of that whatsoever ! With an expectancy of -5.3 (i.e. losing 5.3 dollars for every dollar at risk) this couldn't be further from the truth.
My subscribing was a grave mistake, but then you live and learn...
Kang,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 7, 2018,

My name is Kang. I am with Andy for about 4 years

Hi maudet,
My name is Kang.
I am with Andy for about 4 years and I know what scenario you are talking about, I remember it.
but just so you know Andy is the BEST trader and analysis ive seen he is also very friendly and nice with me on a daily contact, helping a lot.
He won on Friday 200 pips in a single trade!
I tried many services but hes is the best and i will never leave him becuase his long term success is very good and im with him 4 years and i see all the ups and downs but overall he is the best ive seen in Forex and i suggest everyone who read it to try andyW and decide yourself, i know many people like his results i saw also many youtube comments and im not saying it because Andy is my friend but becuase he is indeed very very good!
god bless everyone - take care!

Fabrice,
Burkina Faso,
Jun 30, 2018,

My fisrt month

Hi I'm Fabrice! I'm just finishing my first month whith andy's services and the result are better than expected! I like his long terme winning. And at the and I give him 4/5 as a note. Thanks

Great trader

Been with Andy for 3 months now and if you stick to risk management this is a great long term money earner.
Really pleased with overall results :)

Andreas,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy is a Super nice person

Hi my name is Andreas, i have been with Andy for more then half year. With proper Money management you will be able to make nice profit.
Andy is honest person, easy to keep in contact.
Highly recommended.

John V,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy sends out tips that I would estimate make profit about 75% of the time.
He is also very professional to work with.
Well worth joining his group.

John V.

Andreas Sintelis,
Australia,
Jul 17, 2018,

Andy provides his users with great knowledge about the foreign exchange market. His insights on foreign exchange and commodities are second to none. I recommend his service to everyone

Jakub,
Bodø, Norway,
Jul 18, 2018,

Honest and Saccessful Tipster

Hello, my name is Jakub and I mostly watch and occasionally bet on Andys tips for one and half year. He is incredibly successful in the last few months, before he had common results of constantly profitabe trader. He is also genuine and honest person.

Stephanie,
Ontario, Canada,
Jul 18, 2018,

Personalized Customer Care

Do I recommend this company? Well, why not. I wouldn't be here if I didn't and I very well couldn't get those results on my own - at least not right now.

Forget the great track record and the time-proven results, what I am most impressed with is the personalized customer care. I was a little bit surprised that Andy himself was there to answer all of my questions on chat [and I had many]. He was readily available and approachable and non-judgmental when I asked 'stupid' questions -- you know -- the ones newbie traders ask. Literally within minutes or seconds of clicking on live chat [during the hours of operation], he was there every time to answer without getting impatient with me.

I suspect that Andy has a generous heart and that goes a long way in business. Everybody has their reason why they would subscribe to a particular system; mine is based on how I am treated as a customer - I mean, having good results works just as well, but when you can treat me as a valued customer even before I sign up, you better believe I'm in!

Thanks, Andy.

Shamsul Islam,
Aug 15, 2018,

Excellent service

I have been with Andy service few months now ashansuk islam bsolutely amazing his trading style is fantastic advice is given about trades I have been trading for 8 years now this service is by far the best from signals to rational behind winning and loosing trades to money management great set of skills I would recommend to all