RouletteTrader.com ( Don Guy) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2017

The RouletteTrader MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Roulette Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is not martingale. The RouletteTrader.com  forex robot works best on currency pair GBP/JPY.

RouletteTrader.com ( Don Guy)

Join live discussion of RouletteTrader.com ( Don Guy) on our forum

Gurns,
Canberra, Australia,
Nov 1, 2017,

Possibly the best set of EAs in existence, seriously profitable

This was the first truly profitable EA I've ever used out of the 30+ I've bought over the years. I almost gave up on Forex altogether until I stumbled across his book "Roulette Trader" which gave a very unique insight into how to play the Forex market in your favor.

I have since bought all of his EAs, some more profitable than others. Be sure to backtest before you trade live money as some EAs are currently trundling along at net zero results or small negative results, while the rest are good to go.

Trading very aggressively (way beyond recommended) with all EAs and their variants trading on the same account, I was able to double my money in a month, however almost wiped away all that profit in a "perfect storm" scenario of 5+ EAs with active trades all at once dependent on GBPJPY going up.

I have since dropped my trade sizes to 33% of what they were and am happy with a "worst case scenario" of -15% at any one time.

Don is gracious enough to provide the source code at the time of writing and I have modified the code to automatically increase the trade sizes as my bank account increases. Drop me a line at superwebsitesean@gmail.com if you need help modifying the code.