10Brokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 2, 2018
January 2018:  There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with 10Brokers until this issue is resolved.
November 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with 10Brokers.com until this issue is resolved.

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

10Brokers is a forex broker. 10 Brokers offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. 10Brokers.com offers over 5 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

10Brokers.com

Join live discussion of 10Brokers.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0062018-01-09engnetworking vs 10brokers.comguilty
2017-1022017-10-18Lorraine parker vs 10brokers.comguilty

east london, South Africa,
Jul 12, 2018,

pesioner scammed

pensioner scammed..... south africa .......i would like to add to my comments
Duncan bates has now handed me to a female mila, supposed to be in charge of the financial side of 10 brokers.....wanting money for tax $91000.....i refused as i dont have that money lying around......it is a rip off ....those inflated profits $554000 dont exist.....big scam ... that a/c obvious has nothing in it....they must be stopped at all costs....anybody got ideas what to do....

Apr 27, 2018 - 1 Star pensioner scammed, south africa..have already reported incident, would like to add to this afternoons ......arranged a meeting to phone me Duncan Bates, as i have told him i want my capital back $97074......he said log in to any desk , and then my bank , i was watching him as i know what he did the last time...while he saw R55000 in 1 of my a/c he tried to shift it to my bebit card , but i logged out just in time.. can you believe it, that he has no shame very smooth..... please add this to my first report, he has to be stopped.....

Apr 11, 2018 - 1 Star february 2018.... i joined 10 brokers...the broker who dragged $97074 out of me Duncan Bates....now refuses to answer me in fact have blocked my log in address with them....have skyped to no avail....pleaded / begged / attacked to no avail... it grew to $111321 then i requested my capital back, they inflated the value to$355,967 then wanted 10% withdrawl fees and 7% tax on the inflated amount.....i refused to give them any more money.. scammed properly.....i am a pensioner ....now what. the withdrawl amount comes to $43694.41.......hope they read this.....
Sofia, Bulgaria,
May 30, 2018,

Real thiefs and robbers! We should all find and sue them!

They are robbers and thieves. I doubt that this post will give the money of anyone of us back, we must do something all together! They tricked me, as all of you and I deposited some money. I traded on the Bitcoin and made very good profits. When I asked to withdraw some of it, i was totally blocked by them!!! At once no response, my "account manager" disappeared and my account was emptied by them. His name is Ivan Stefanov, his e-mail: i.stefanov@mrtmarkets.com. Those are the phone numbers that i know, all for different people: +447872248147 +447978251233, +442034116796, +447978251231.
We are living in 2018, it is just unbelievable how nothing can't be done to get those mother f******... i would really like to meet them in person!

I hope this will prevent others to get in their trap!
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 2, 2018,

Kbedewi

In the begenning they were very cooperative and friendly and reachable however as soon as I asked them to withdraw some of my profit, they are not respoding and not reachable.

I liked there plateform but as soon as you ask for your money ,you can't get anything.

Hope they see this review and sort this issue out and restore my confidence in them.

May 1, 2018 - 1 Star Please I need my money back
10Brokers called many times to remove my review
I lost too much and when I won money they refuse to return it back
South Wales, United Kingdom,
Apr 22, 2018,

I think VIP CRYPTO and 19Brokers are the same brokers, and Jason Storm, John Bucchi and Duncan Bates are the same. I made a mistake I should have chec

I started trading with on 12/02/18 with VIP CRYPTO through the BitBubbleTech software. When I made my deposit, the DOD came from 10Brokers. The person assigned to my account was Jason Storm. He was initially helping to trade using the leverage as I did not have a clue about leverages. I noticed my password had been changed and trades were taken. I contacted Jason to find out why my password had been changed. He said because an opportunity arose so he changed my password to take trades on my behalf. I explained to him that I don't want a third party to trade on my account. I had my password reset. I had a skype message from Jason who said he was attending a crypto conference in China so a new Account Manager had been allocated to me by the name of John Bucchi. He called me and said my password had been reset to protect my account and I should not change my password so that he can take trades for me when I am not available. I told him I am not prepared to share my password he was annoyed so he sent me a not so pleasant letter and left my account. In the meantime, I wrote to support that I don't want an account Manager and I was going to trade on my own. I put in a withdrawal to take out my deposits of $4796. There was no action taken on it for weeks, so I wrote to 10Brokers. They said my DOD was not valid because they were not filled in by hand so they sent me a blank form to complete. A new account manager by the name of Duncan Bates was allocated to my account. He called me on Friday 20/4/18 about 11;15 AM, he said he was going to help me with my withdrawal. He wanted to know if I had a credit card and the credit limit on it, I told him I made the deposits with a debit visa card and I want the withdrawal to be sent to the card. I told him I don't have a credit card. He gave me an account, "UPC consulting Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Convent Garden, London", and to go and deposit an amount equal to my withdrawal i.e. $4796, before my withdrawal will be processed in 4 days, how preposterous!!
riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 1, 2018,

scammers are gang (10BROKERS)

The scammers are gang (10BROKERS) and head them
(Hamad Sabah) from Palestine
(Mahmoud Lutfi) from Libya
(Mohamed El Masry) from Egypt
(Maryam) from Morocco
They are charging money to finance unknown parties
alryadh, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 15, 2018,

They are robbers

They are robbers and thieves. They tricked me and I deposited $ 7000 with them. I traded on the Bitquin and made big profits of $ 300,000. When I asked to withdraw profits
My Account Manager disappearedHis name is Mahmoud Lutfi and is no longer responding to the application and is not replying to the e-mail
The support section does not respond and reception is not available
I'm puzzled by what I'm doing. It's a very huge $ 317,000 with them. I can not pull anything out of it.
Berlin, Germany,
Feb 22, 2018,

Criminal scammers

Berlin Very smart scammers. My account berlin manager Osama Kasem open a trade on losing 112500 euro two days after I made a withdrawal request. They are criminal. Please do something to stop them
Puglia, Italy,
Feb 6, 2018,

Loose money

100% fraud. Mr. Calabrese from 10brokers in the mafia boss. Don't believe in his words all is false
West Sussex, United Kingdom,
Feb 6, 2018,

Duped by 10 Brokers

This company is the most devious broker in the market. I had a broker name John Bishop who was suppose to look after my investment. He took money out of my credit card without my permission and when the investment grew up to 15,000Euros he said he invested it in Bitcoin and within a couple of weeks they lost supposed lost all my money in Bitcoin crash in December 2017.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME to recover back my money as have got to pay back almost £4,000 in credit card debt.
Bulgaria,
Jan 16, 2018,

Very good Scammers!!!
There are also compatriots who you will trust, but do not make this mistake !!!