SocialVPS.net Review Visit site

Updated: May 3, 2019

Join live discussion of SocialVPS.net on our forum

sri lanka, Sri Lanka,
May 2, 2019,

very very very bad service don't even try to register. warning

what a terrible service. Dont even use their website. they closed all my programs . what a time waste . i accepted the first fault because they did the same thing to me when i registered first time. but again and again doing this to clients is not fair. i asked for refund but i left the chat.

i didn't gave my vps information because i knw what will they tell me. so its time waste. there is no reason for close programs in the vps server.
Malaysia,
Dec 31, 2018,

bad

I think i have been cheated.
I subscribe to the lowest cost that provide 2 mt4 terminal to run. But the limitation is that i only could use the broker listed i their list.
i could not even install a new broker of my choice into the vps. The support said that i need to upgrade my subscription to Win 7 server. seems that they the lowest pakage use window XP OS, and due to that i unable the broker of my choice is not supported. i know not of that limitation at all.
Furthermore, the speed extreamly slow and ofcaouse they said because i select the cheaper package.

my concern is that if the spped is too slow to run, and i unable to install broker of my choice, then what the use of those package to clients?
Malaysia,
Sep 17, 2018,

worst vps ever... from CLASSIC BASIC plan. Every week blue screen prob. Then upgraded to CLASSIC PRO but got another prob insufficient RAM.
upgraded to CLASSIC MASTER every week blue screen prob. they advised to change to
os windows 2012. now stil using it coz already paid for 3 months. later i'll update