VPSMalaysia.com.my Review

Updated: Sep 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
VPSMalaysia.com.my

Join live discussion of VPSMalaysia.com.my on our forum

VPSMalaysia.com.my profile provided by vpsmalaysiareview, Apr 30, 2020

Join Over 50,000 Professional Traders on VPS Malaysia!

Precision. Performance. Professionalism.

Forex VPS Hosting Plans Include:
- Run Your Robot 24/7
- Unlimited Users Login
- Multiple Devices Trading
- Designed for Stability
- Security Enhancement
- Malaysia CX2 Datacenter
- Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- RAID 10 Technology
- Premium Networking
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Windows Operating System

Our Edge:

*No Contract, Setup & Hidden Fee*
You’ll pay exactly for what you get. No contract, setup, and other hidden fees! We strictly run under the code of transparency and offer no surprise charges.

*Best Price Guarantee*
Looking for the most affordable VPS solution with high product quality? Then, you need not look further because we offer the most competitive pricing.

*Instant Product Activation*
Get the product you need in the quickest time possible. We boast fast delivery of quality service so you’ll have what you need anytime you want.

*30-Days Happiness Guarantee*
Because we want to keep customers happy, we do our best to give you nothing but the best service. You’re also entitled to a hassle-free money-back guarantee.

FAQs:

*Can I upgrade to a higher plan in the future?*
Of course, whenever you deem best, you can upgrade to a higher plan. With just a single reboot, you can have your instant upgrade.

*What form of payment method do you accept?*
VPS Malaysia accepts Paypal, Credit Card, Online Banking and Manual Bank Transfer.

*Can I connect from my smartphone?*
Yes. You can connect using any RDP software from the play store/ app store. Just search for “Remote Desktop”.

*How much technical knowledge do I need?*
You don’t need to be a techie to set up your VPS. We will do all the work for you. You just have to follow the instructions we’ll send you in your welcome email for the details on how to access your VPS.

About VPS Malaysia:

VPSMalaysia.com.my is one of the top VPS hosting and managing service provider in Malaysia region. We specialize in providing cloud VPS hosting, cPanel hosting and other web hosting services in Malaysia.

VPS Malaysia is a team of highly motivated individuals that never ceases in producing and keeping the quality paramount. Because of our diligence in keeping the kind of quality each client wants, we have been successful in keeping their trust and loyalty. This has cemented our reputation in Malaysia and across the globe.

Having been around in the industry for more than 10 years, our team has acquired as much as, if not more than, the necessary experience in web hosting. From the most basic to the most complex problems, we are able to work on just about any of your web hosting needs. We have witnessed the rise of technology over the course of the years, giving us more understanding in the world of web hosting and other related fields. With our young minds, we are able to figure out how things work in this modern world of web hosting at present time. We are the expert.

Company Details:

Sales: sales@vpsmalaysia.com.my
Billing: billing@vpsmalaysia.com.my

Jun 17, 2021,

Hopeless communicators

I am Australian and English is my first language but I was totally unable to communicate with these people. Even setting up the account was a hassle and when I asked them to direct me to information about how and where to set up my MT4 EA I might as well have been asking them for instructions about how to fly to the moon. All I ever got from these people was totally inappropriate responses to any question I asked either in writing to their help desk system or via their online chat.
The overall experience was unbelievably frustrating. They eventually refunded most of my money (they charged a service fee) but wasted a considerable amount of my time. I am surprise that these people are even able to stay in business.

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted Sep 10, 2021:
Hi Wilsonts,

Thank you for your review. Here, we will reply according to your issues highlight.

After successful sign up, all the related info will be sent to your registered email with subject 'Forex VPS Account Information'. We were informed that our Technical Support Officer did his best to help solving the problem you met while we are the hosting provider and all the VPS Hosting and Dedicated Server Hosting are a self-managed environment, where all applications and installation are self-managed by the customer.

For your issue, we provided you the steps to install MT4 link in our blog and I really hope it could help our clients.

Nevertheless regarding on what you mentioned about refund, we did not charge any service fee but all refund are subjected to deduct a transaction fee which has been stated in our policy: https://www.vpsmalaysia.com.my/terms-of-service/

We truly apologize if our services did not meet your expectation. Rest assured, we will keep improving our services from time to time for our customer's experiences. This will be recorded for our future enhancement and we appreciated your feedback.

Thank you and stay safe.
johor, Malaysia,
Dec 2, 2020,

the best

fast vps, not lagging, uptime also 99%. suitable for EA usage.it one of the best vps provider in malaysia.

Nov 30, 2020,

Superb

The price for the VPS packages are reasonable and they have a very helpful customer service. Thumbs up !

perak, Malaysia,
Nov 24, 2020,

VPSMalaysia.con.my

I'm very satisfied....smooth to setup my EA, control panel easy to use..support very fast respond

malaysia, Malaysia,
Nov 23, 2020,

Superb customer service

Very helpful customer service , and the price was reasonable and the vps match with my broker , so everything is just nice.Thank You

Kuala selangor, Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2020,

Good vps perfomance

Big storage,
Easily to used,
Fast respon from team vps,
Good price for services

Kedah, Malaysia,
Oct 23, 2020,

VPS Malaysia Best VPS Service

I'm currently using VPS Malaysia for 3 EA account. It's easy to for setup & VPS is response very fast. No lagging or hanging even compare to VPS hosting from my broker

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 21, 2020,

Great Service

Quick and easy to setup. Was hesitant at first to move from another VPS provider but then exceed my expectation. The performance is wayyy much better than my previous VPS from another provider. Really worth it to migrate to this VPS and will continue using the service

Kuantan, Malaysia,
Oct 6, 2020,

good service

good service.zero downtime.service support very excellent and very responsive to my request/problem.

An aziz,
Shah alam, Malaysia,
Oct 2, 2020,

Easiest setup - Best for beginners

Easy to setup great support and after sales services.
My setup was easy and this actually 2nd time using.