VPSMalaysia.com.my Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
VPSMalaysia.com.my

Join live discussion of VPSMalaysia.com.my on our forum

VPSMalaysia.com.my profile provided by vpsmalaysiareview, Apr 30, 2020

Join Over 50,000 Professional Traders on VPS Malaysia!

Precision. Performance. Professionalism.

Forex VPS Hosting Plans Include:
- Run Your Robot 24/7
- Unlimited Users Login
- Multiple Devices Trading
- Designed for Stability
- Security Enhancement
- Malaysia CX2 Datacenter
- Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- RAID 10 Technology
- Premium Networking
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Windows Operating System

Our Edge:

*No Contract, Setup & Hidden Fee*
You’ll pay exactly for what you get. No contract, setup, and other hidden fees! We strictly run under the code of transparency and offer no surprise charges.

*Best Price Guarantee*
Looking for the most affordable VPS solution with high product quality? Then, you need not look further because we offer the most competitive pricing.

*Instant Product Activation*
Get the product you need in the quickest time possible. We boast fast delivery of quality service so you’ll have what you need anytime you want.

*30-Days Happiness Guarantee*
Because we want to keep customers happy, we do our best to give you nothing but the best service. You’re also entitled to a hassle-free money-back guarantee.

FAQs:

*Can I upgrade to a higher plan in the future?*
Of course, whenever you deem best, you can upgrade to a higher plan. With just a single reboot, you can have your instant upgrade.

*What form of payment method do you accept?*
VPS Malaysia accepts Paypal, Credit Card, Online Banking and Manual Bank Transfer.

*Can I connect from my smartphone?*
Yes. You can connect using any RDP software from the play store/ app store. Just search for “Remote Desktop”.

*How much technical knowledge do I need?*
You don’t need to be a techie to set up your VPS. We will do all the work for you. You just have to follow the instructions we’ll send you in your welcome email for the details on how to access your VPS.

About VPS Malaysia:

VPSMalaysia.com.my is one of the top VPS hosting and managing service provider in Malaysia region. We specialize in providing cloud VPS hosting, cPanel hosting and other web hosting services in Malaysia.

VPS Malaysia is a team of highly motivated individuals that never ceases in producing and keeping the quality paramount. Because of our diligence in keeping the kind of quality each client wants, we have been successful in keeping their trust and loyalty. This has cemented our reputation in Malaysia and across the globe.

Having been around in the industry for more than 10 years, our team has acquired as much as, if not more than, the necessary experience in web hosting. From the most basic to the most complex problems, we are able to work on just about any of your web hosting needs. We have witnessed the rise of technology over the course of the years, giving us more understanding in the world of web hosting and other related fields. With our young minds, we are able to figure out how things work in this modern world of web hosting at present time. We are the expert.

Company Details:

Sales: sales@vpsmalaysia.com.my
Billing: billing@vpsmalaysia.com.my

Jul 21, 2020,

Excellent service

Very smooth and fast respond during operating server via Remote from PC and mobile.
Fast customer service response and rectification on highlighted matter.

Sabah, Malaysia,
Jul 15, 2020,

Recommended VPS

VPSMalaysia is the best vps i ever use so far. Highly recommended. My EA is running well and my forex account is growing fine.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jul 15, 2020,

First time use vps, so far so good.The Customer service was really good and fast respond. Good service provider, easy setup, the vps stability was good. Very recommended VPS for all user

Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jul 14, 2020,

Faster and legit

Until now i have no issues regarding this product. But maybe some customer service do not work professional and do not understand about their product weakness, the way they explained to me at the first time i made vps and did complain. Only some of CS could explaining Properly

Seri kembangan, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2020,

Good for value.. Fast setup.. Fast respon.. Vps stable.. I will suggest to my friends & client..

Faza arif,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2020,

Forex VPS Malaysia

Since i used their vps service..my EA doing great..dont have any problem at all..highly recommended

terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 9, 2020,

good for trade. excellent service and easy to contact. if have any problem any time and any where ready to serve. First time buy this vps and look great Fast respon.....

Azrul Firdaus,
Bukit Jalil, Malaysia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Excellent VPS

giving 5 STAR for the great VPS provided. its a great oppotunity for all Forex traders. with fast response upon registration through email & affordable price offered, its really good for everyone. will recommend thi VPS for my others friend. Thanks.

TAWAU, Malaysia,
Jul 2, 2020,

BEST VPS SERVICE FOR MALAYSIAN FOREX TRADER

GIVING 5 STAR FOR THIS VPS SERVICE DUE TO IT HAVE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, LESS DOWNTIME AND SPECIAL VPS FOR FOREX TRADER. PRICE ALSO AFFORDABLE TO ALL MALAYSIAN USER. RECOMMENDED! CURRENTLY RUN MY ACCOUNT ON THIS VPS SERVICE FOR MY FBS ACCOUNT.

Please have the Caps Lock key on your computer repaired.
Mahudin Tian,
Cyberjaya, Malaysia,
Jun 30, 2020,

VPS Malaysia operation

This is my first time using VPS service. For me, VPS Malaysia provide good/ prompt support. There are options of VPS available depend on what type of usage with reasonable charge.