VPSMalaysia.com.my Review

Updated: Aug 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
VPSMalaysia.com.my

Join live discussion of VPSMalaysia.com.my on our forum

VPSMalaysia.com.my profile provided by vpsmalaysiareview, Apr 30, 2020

Join Over 50,000 Professional Traders on VPS Malaysia!

Precision. Performance. Professionalism.

Forex VPS Hosting Plans Include:
- Run Your Robot 24/7
- Unlimited Users Login
- Multiple Devices Trading
- Designed for Stability
- Security Enhancement
- Malaysia CX2 Datacenter
- Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- RAID 10 Technology
- Premium Networking
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Windows Operating System

Our Edge:

*No Contract, Setup & Hidden Fee*
You’ll pay exactly for what you get. No contract, setup, and other hidden fees! We strictly run under the code of transparency and offer no surprise charges.

*Best Price Guarantee*
Looking for the most affordable VPS solution with high product quality? Then, you need not look further because we offer the most competitive pricing.

*Instant Product Activation*
Get the product you need in the quickest time possible. We boast fast delivery of quality service so you’ll have what you need anytime you want.

*30-Days Happiness Guarantee*
Because we want to keep customers happy, we do our best to give you nothing but the best service. You’re also entitled to a hassle-free money-back guarantee.

FAQs:

*Can I upgrade to a higher plan in the future?*
Of course, whenever you deem best, you can upgrade to a higher plan. With just a single reboot, you can have your instant upgrade.

*What form of payment method do you accept?*
VPS Malaysia accepts Paypal, Credit Card, Online Banking and Manual Bank Transfer.

*Can I connect from my smartphone?*
Yes. You can connect using any RDP software from the play store/ app store. Just search for “Remote Desktop”.

*How much technical knowledge do I need?*
You don’t need to be a techie to set up your VPS. We will do all the work for you. You just have to follow the instructions we’ll send you in your welcome email for the details on how to access your VPS.

About VPS Malaysia:

VPSMalaysia.com.my is one of the top VPS hosting and managing service provider in Malaysia region. We specialize in providing cloud VPS hosting, cPanel hosting and other web hosting services in Malaysia.

VPS Malaysia is a team of highly motivated individuals that never ceases in producing and keeping the quality paramount. Because of our diligence in keeping the kind of quality each client wants, we have been successful in keeping their trust and loyalty. This has cemented our reputation in Malaysia and across the globe.

Having been around in the industry for more than 10 years, our team has acquired as much as, if not more than, the necessary experience in web hosting. From the most basic to the most complex problems, we are able to work on just about any of your web hosting needs. We have witnessed the rise of technology over the course of the years, giving us more understanding in the world of web hosting and other related fields. With our young minds, we are able to figure out how things work in this modern world of web hosting at present time. We are the expert.

Company Details:

Billing: billing@vpsmalaysia.com.my

Shah Alam, Malaysia,
Aug 10, 2020,

The best vps for forex!

As far, I run multiple meta4 on this vps and all went smooth!

Great experience! Worth for money

Kuantan, Malaysia,
Aug 9, 2020,

Best vps service

This is the best vps service I experience so far. Registration steps just took few minutes and the packages offered are excellent. I managed to run multilple MT4 accounts simultaneously without problem and the support is excellent too. Well done to vps Malaysia team.

Male, Maldives,
Aug 8, 2020,

Fast vps service

I am using vpsmalaysia 18 mt4 instance service. It is very fast and customer service is very nice.

NUR MUHAMMAD,
Seremban, Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2020,

Smooth and fast vps service provider

Very happy to use their vps services, fast respond for support and easy to use !! Highly recommended for new users , so far i will only stick to their services :)

Jul 27, 2020,

Trusted and excellent service

Very easy to use especially for EA traders..they provide a website that makes it easy for traders to choose a broker server.rarely I find that vps provider offers services like them. Server always maintain and any reboot they will inform to customer.Their customer service is also very helpful and fast!

Jul 21, 2020,

Excellent service

Very smooth and fast respond during operating server via Remote from PC and mobile.
Fast customer service response and rectification on highlighted matter.

Sabah, Malaysia,
Jul 15, 2020,

Recommended VPS

VPSMalaysia is the best vps i ever use so far. Highly recommended. My EA is running well and my forex account is growing fine.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jul 15, 2020,

First time use vps, so far so good.The Customer service was really good and fast respond. Good service provider, easy setup, the vps stability was good. Very recommended VPS for all user

Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jul 14, 2020,

Faster and legit

Until now i have no issues regarding this product. But maybe some customer service do not work professional and do not understand about their product weakness, the way they explained to me at the first time i made vps and did complain. Only some of CS could explaining Properly

Seri kembangan, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2020,

Good for value.. Fast setup.. Fast respon.. Vps stable.. I will suggest to my friends & client..

Faza arif,
Jul 12, 2020,

Forex VPS Malaysia

Since i used their vps service..my EA doing great..dont have any problem at all..highly recommended

terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 9, 2020,

good for trade. excellent service and easy to contact. if have any problem any time and any where ready to serve. First time buy this vps and look great Fast respon.....

Azrul Firdaus,
Bukit Jalil, Malaysia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Excellent VPS

giving 5 STAR for the great VPS provided. its a great oppotunity for all Forex traders. with fast response upon registration through email & affordable price offered, its really good for everyone. will recommend thi VPS for my others friend. Thanks.

TAWAU, Malaysia,
Jul 2, 2020,

BEST VPS SERVICE FOR MALAYSIAN FOREX TRADER

GIVING 5 STAR FOR THIS VPS SERVICE DUE TO IT HAVE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, LESS DOWNTIME AND SPECIAL VPS FOR FOREX TRADER. PRICE ALSO AFFORDABLE TO ALL MALAYSIAN USER. RECOMMENDED! CURRENTLY RUN MY ACCOUNT ON THIS VPS SERVICE FOR MY FBS ACCOUNT.

Please have the Caps Lock key on your computer repaired.
Mahudin Tian,
Cyberjaya, Malaysia,
Jun 30, 2020,

VPS Malaysia operation

This is my first time using VPS service. For me, VPS Malaysia provide good/ prompt support. There are options of VPS available depend on what type of usage with reasonable charge.

Port Klang, Malaysia,
Jun 28, 2020,

Easy setup & Excellent Customer Support

Easy setup, reliable payment gateway. So far when have issue, Technical Support will be there.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jun 26, 2020,

My first VPS and it was easy

This was my first VPS and it was easy and payment can be made with local bank. Recomended for Malaysians.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jun 24, 2020,

Solid service

It is easy to access and quite stable in service for the price paid.
Definitely recommend it!

Jun 16, 2020,

Easy to setup and good customer support

I am using VPS Malaysia more than 2 years, so far I am very satisfied with their service. Whenever I have problem the support will always be there to help you. Very easy to setup and I don't have any problem so far.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jun 11, 2020,

fast server with very reliable uptime

one of the best and fast server. it offer very reliable uptime. another plus is it easy to setup, keep up the good work vps malaysia,

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jun 9, 2020,

Superb!!

Recommended, Best Vps in the world, easy setup, good customer service, the vps stability was good.

Sibu, Malaysia (the offices of vpsmalaysia.com.my),
Jun 4, 2020,

Good VPS

I have been with VPS Malaysia since 2018. They have been very supportive and always assist me in our issues!

5 Star Rating removed.  This review came from the same location sales@vpsmalaysia.com.my used to sign up for at the FPA to be the representative for VPSMalaysia.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Jun 3, 2020,

Competitive Price & Reliable VPS Service

First time using it, so far so good. The Customer service was really good and prompt. Will monitor a few months more. A definitely recommended VPS service provider.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
May 26, 2020,

VPSMALAYSIA HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hi, VPS Malaysia strongly recommended, performance stable, Good Customer Service,Reliable

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted May 28, 2020:
Hi Mr Teejsun, thanks so much for your review! You help us to grow and We look forward to serve you better:)
KEDAH, Malaysia,
May 23, 2020,

VERY FAST SUPPORT AND PLATFORM EXECUTION.

RECOMMENDED VPS FOR EXPERT TRADER AND FOR AUTO TRADING FOR YOUR STABILITY RESULT.IM REALLY HAPPY USING IT.VPSMALAYSIA YOU ARE THE BEST SO FAR!!!

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted May 28, 2020:
Hi Mr Mhakshah, thanks so much for your review! You help us to grow and We look forward to serve you better:)