N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 7, 2021,

Nice trading platform

I have been swing trading for a while and I would have to say the brokers setups are cool. The leverage is as high as 1:1000 for forex. I also trade stocks on a long term basis. I would recommend the broker because I have not noticed any fraudulent activities with them.

Berlin, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Withdrawal on USDT allowed

I find that this is very good broker for forex trading. Aside from low spreads and good leverage, I personally prefer the option to make deposit and withdrawals to my USDT account, although my trading account is USD based. There is very small commission for funds exchange, which is quite acceptable for me considering that I receive funds on my wallet within one day.

Mar 16, 2021,

Easy procedure for account opening

I have opened account with this broker three months ago. Up to now I am quite satisfied with conditions. This is regulated broker, so I had to follow know-your-customer procedure. I thought that it would be something too complicated, but it was not at all. I just had to upload my id documents and proof of my current address and that was it. My account was verified within one day. It took me another day to deposit funds through my Skrill account and I was able to start trading immediately. There is no fee on deposits while there is small fee of 1% for funds withdrawal

Shxn, Sri Lanka,
Feb 22, 2021,

Good broker for us stock trading too

I am trading stocks from major US companies here for three months now on ecn account. I think that list of available stocks is good here, as well as other conditions. EA is supported on ecn account, which makes execution of deals much faster and up to now I didnt experienced that one of my orders has not been executed.
Spreads are quite good as leverage (1:1000 but for small deposits), for example on ebay spread is about 0.11 pips but usually 0.2-0.3 so quite good
recommend

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Feb 17, 2021,

ECN for $10

I prefer this broker because an ecn account can be opened for real with minimum deposit of $10. I have invested $30 to test if it really works with small amounts. I got bonus of 25% and leverage of 1:1000 I am already making significant profits. Everything works good fro now regardless of invested amount. I am now considering to increase my funds here as leverage is quite good and there is also no limitations on hedging.

rizal, Philippines,
Feb 10, 2021,

Fast execution

Based on my experience with this broker for last three months, I would say that it as solid broker for forex trading.

I have three acoounts here, where I am running my ea`s. It is also possible to transfer funds from one account to another. Another good stuff here is flexible leverage, it range from 1:100 up to 1:1000. Spreads are variable but generally very low, most of the time up to one pip on majors. There are also no issues with funds transfer, but I used crypto wallet

Iligan city, Philippines,
Jan 12, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I am a daily forex trader, trading here for several months. As per my relatively short time spent with this trader, I didint experienced any major issue. Platform works good, without interruptions, spreads are very tight, within a range of 1-2 pips on majors. I have made one withdrawal to crypto wallet ,have received my funds in 2 hours.

Mossel Bay, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2021,

Fast witdrawals

Up to now I have withdrawn three times funds to my account with Neteller. Withdrawals are indeed fast, within few hours, and most importantly without commission and there is no maximum amount which can be withdrawn. Neteller was my choice, because transfers to other cards have some minimum fee included.

ktm, Nepal,
Dec 21, 2020,

Good broker for scalpers

With my previous broker I had issue with high spreads on majors, this is why I have decided to switch to another one. N1cm was good choice. Spreads are within a range of up to 1-2 pip, which is great.

Kayseri, Turkey,
Dec 16, 2020,

All you need at one place

I trade with this broker for over three months now and I am pretty satisfied with conditions. It is regulated broker, so I had to go through identification procedure. It is a bit boring stuff with all brokers who are following KYC procedure, but it dosent takes too much time with N1CM. Everything else is running without any issues. Spreads are low. Web based MT4 is working without interruptions. Up to now I havent experienced any re-quoting.