N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Jul 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Metatrader 4 | Metatrader 5
Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

San Pablo Coty, Laguna, Philippines,
Jun 24, 2021,

Lowest spread and no SL hunt!

with…
I am very much comfortable trading with my N1CM broker ECN account more than any broker that I have. N1cm has the lowest spread and no SL hunt! I can profit even on a smallest deposit for my trading fund! N1cm teach me the best lesson and I don't feel any pressure trading with this broker.

i love this broker! More power to n1cm!

indomesia, Indonesia,
Jun 24, 2021,

trade in valas

m1cm is the best broker for forex trading with tight spreads especially on ecn account types. the experience with broken n1cm is really satisfying, plus the money support service quickly responds to customer complaints

Alice,
Krakow, Poland,
Jun 13, 2021,

Deposit and withdrawa

I wasn't able to withdraw money till I verified my account. When I got the message that my withdrawal request would not be granted, I was at first afraid it was a scam. I had to contact my account manager who instructed me on what to do. I got my account verified within some minutes and my withdrawal was granted too.

IreneAA,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 7, 2021,

Leverage

Forex leverage is 1:000 and the one for commodities is 1:500, they are nice. I have a small account balance, so high leverage is a necessity for me. I try to trade the very volatile markets like gold and GBP pairs. The support service is active, I was assigned an account manager when I opened an account. The account manager responds promptly.

KL, Malaysia,
Jun 3, 2021,

Nice Broker!

The leverage of 1:1000 is a major plus to my trades. There are times when I am so sure of the market direction and I just place many positions at a time. It has been very profitable for me since I've been doing it. I tried it for a long time with the demo account and mastered it before going live with the strategy. The major lesson I have learnt is just that before trusting a strategy so much, you must have a level of faith in the strategy.
At the bottom of the site, there are constant real-time asset prices showing which currency or asset has gained and which one has lost over a period of time. The prices give an overview of the market. I check the prices and activities before going to check the charts. The information I see pre-informs me about what to expect. For example, if GBPUSD is -16%, it gives me the information that the dollar has gained over the British Pounds and the market is presently a bearish market.
Asides the customizations I wrote above, the chart is easy to use and finding my was around it is not an issue.
One last thing I would like to mention is about the withdrawal options.. it is not common for a brokers that does not offer cryptocurrency trading to allow cryptocurrency as a means of depositing and withdrawing. N1CM allows this and I am impressed that I have withdrawn and deposited a number of times using bitcoin and the transactions were totally free and fast. The deposit abetted immediately but the withdrawal was about 2 hours. From my experience, using a btc wallet also guarantees same day withdrawal.

EvaLL 91100, France,
May 24, 2021,

N1cm has many good features

The broker is very cool and has many tradable instruments in currency trading, stocks, commodities and indices.When I was to start trading, I first opened a cent account on the advice of my mentor when I was ready to trade and later moved to the ECN account. I was able to access leverage of as high as 1:1000 and the minimum deposit is $5. There is no trading limit or limit to the number of positions I can take with this broker and the spreads are also super close.

Zrenjanin, Serbia,
May 14, 2021,

The better broker

A friend recommended this broker when I was ready to go live. I used this broker with one other one. After a while of comparison I concluded that that That n1cm is better than the other broker based on some reasons, I compared their withdrawal speed and noticed that funds withdrawn from n1cm accounts deliver faster than the other broker. I also noticed that n1cm has a better customer service and it is less cheaper to trade with them. The spread in n1cm is tighter and trade executions are faster. I would try to do a comparison of n1cm with another broker in the future.

marianeyee Subang Jaya, Malaysia,
May 7, 2021,

Good for manual and ea trading

I have been using a combination of ea and manual trading for 6 months without issues. I am an engineer and sometimes when I am not going to a site I get to place trades myself and even study the market more but when I am to travel or get busy at my site I switch to trading with robots especially for stocks and forex and I still get good returns.

Kielce, Poland,
Apr 14, 2021,

Cool MT4 platform

N1cm provides a cool trading platform which I found safe over time, no cheating, no fraud so far. have comapred the candletsicks with that of some other brokers and I find them correct. also like that the broker makes use of the MT4 platform, and was able to use some of my automated trading robots which I bought from my MQL marketplace and it has been going well since inception. At first I was a little confused on how to use it but I was guided by the customer care representative. The broker has many withdrawal options and this is why it is among the brokers that I like, not only that the options are many but they are also relatively free.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 7, 2021,

Nice trading platform

I have been swing trading for a while and I would have to say the brokers setups are cool. The leverage is as high as 1:1000 for forex. I also trade stocks on a long term basis. I would recommend the broker because I have not noticed any fraudulent activities with them.