N1CM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 20, 2020
Number One Capital Markets
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

About N1CM.com

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2017
Address:Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact:info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
Currencies:(50+)
CFD:(135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 9, 2018,

Excellent Services!

I would like to update my experience with Number One Capital Markets: Their services still exceptional! I submitted a withdrawal request by 12.40pm today and 15 minutes later, the money had hit my Skrill account. This is awesome! 5 stars*****

Nov 6, 2017 - 5 Stars Excellent services from swift account opening and verification, deposits. I am overly satisfied with quick withdrawals. I submitted a withdrawal request and it took under 10 minutes for funds to hit my Skrill account. I hope they will continue like this. My MT4 account 10---2.
Russian Federation,
Sep 12, 2018,

scam broker

scam broker, don't withdrawal even my inital deposit, not answer to my-email. my account is 103462. They answered me only once, and write me "Your account was blocked because you were arbitraging and trading on false prices which harmed our company for more than 1,500 USD. " But i am traded only news. i am deposite 300$ and gain 4800$.
https://maps.google.com/?q=36.825890,34.641373, Turkey,
Mar 15, 2020,

This Broker really deserves 5 stars

I have been working for 2 years withdrawal is very fast and there are margin supported bonus campaigns. Working with this broker is extremely excellent..
Thanks for the map.  The next time any of us is in Turkey, we'll drop by for dinner. :)