N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Oct 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Metatrader 4 | Metatrader 5
Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

Katima Mulilo, Namibia,
Jun 28, 2021,

The Number One Capital Markets (N1CM)

is a great broker with excellent service LOWER-SPREADS
FAST-EXCUSION-TIME and 1:1000 enables me to massive profits on my cent account. I recommend everyone to trade with N1MC

270 Bonga Mayor Busto Bulacan, Philippines,
Jun 26, 2021,

Low Spread, easy use

I have been with n1cm for a year now and their services are the i have use. It has the low spread which is best for scalper traders, it also does not do an SL hunt like other broker. Its an easy to use broker easy deposit and widrawal. I'm recommending this to new users and also the old ones. Thanks N1cm

Belgium, Belgium,
Jun 25, 2021,

Great experience

Honestly this broker is fantastic. the spread is super tight. I have been with them for a very long time and not even thinking of leaving anytime soon. keep it up guys!

Davi Veloso,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jun 24, 2021,

N1CM is an exvellent broker!

N1CM is an excellent broker! It has in its team good market analyzers. These analyzes help the trader to make decisions. Its spreads are very competitive and give great entry into the market.

Sam,
Mississippi, USA,

Outstanding execution

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended this broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.

Pretoria, South Africa,

The best broker indeed.

I have been with N1CM for 2 years and their services are nothing short of amazing. This is what you see is what get, in terms of there not being any hidden costs or nasty surprises, and what you see are amazing products and an excellent customer service portal. I plan to stay with in a service relationship with them for a long time.

San Pablo Coty, Laguna, Philippines,
Jun 24, 2021,

Lowest spread and no SL hunt!

with…
I am very much comfortable trading with my N1CM broker ECN account more than any broker that I have. N1cm has the lowest spread and no SL hunt! I can profit even on a smallest deposit for my trading fund! N1cm teach me the best lesson and I don't feel any pressure trading with this broker.

i love this broker! More power to n1cm!

indomesia, Indonesia,

trade in valas

m1cm is the best broker for forex trading with tight spreads especially on ecn account types. the experience with broken n1cm is really satisfying, plus the money support service quickly responds to customer complaints

Alice,
Krakow, Poland,
Jun 13, 2021,

Deposit and withdrawa

I wasn't able to withdraw money till I verified my account. When I got the message that my withdrawal request would not be granted, I was at first afraid it was a scam. I had to contact my account manager who instructed me on what to do. I got my account verified within some minutes and my withdrawal was granted too.

IreneAA,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 7, 2021,

Leverage

Forex leverage is 1:000 and the one for commodities is 1:500, they are nice. I have a small account balance, so high leverage is a necessity for me. I try to trade the very volatile markets like gold and GBP pairs. The support service is active, I was assigned an account manager when I opened an account. The account manager responds promptly.