N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Oct 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Metatrader 4 | Metatrader 5
Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

San Pablo Coty, Laguna, Philippines,
Jun 24, 2021,

Lowest spread and no SL hunt!

with…
I am very much comfortable trading with my N1CM broker ECN account more than any broker that I have. N1cm has the lowest spread and no SL hunt! I can profit even on a smallest deposit for my trading fund! N1cm teach me the best lesson and I don't feel any pressure trading with this broker.

i love this broker! More power to n1cm!

LA, USA (really the offices of N1CM in Turkey),
Aug 30, 2021,

High Spread (Why am I reviewing from inside N1CM's offices)

This is not the broker who cares about its retail clients. I was testing their platform with a $100 deposit but they couldn't meet my expectations on the order execution pace and the spreads are significantly high overnight.

I'm a fund manager, and I don't recommend N1CM to anyone.
This review came from the same location in Turkey used by the representative of N1CM.
Russian Federation,
Sep 12, 2018,

scam broker

scam broker, don't withdrawal even my inital deposit, not answer to my-email. my account is 103462. They answered me only once, and write me "Your account was blocked because you were arbitraging and trading on false prices which harmed our company for more than 1,500 USD. " But i am traded only news. i am deposite 300$ and gain 4800$.
Kayseri, Turkey,
Dec 16, 2020,

All you need at one place

I trade with this broker for over three months now and I am pretty satisfied with conditions. It is regulated broker, so I had to go through identification procedure. It is a bit boring stuff with all brokers who are following KYC procedure, but it dosent takes too much time with N1CM. Everything else is running without any issues. Spreads are low. Web based MT4 is working without interruptions. Up to now I havent experienced any re-quoting.

Iligan city, Philippines,
Jan 12, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I am a daily forex trader, trading here for several months. As per my relatively short time spent with this trader, I didint experienced any major issue. Platform works good, without interruptions, spreads are very tight, within a range of 1-2 pips on majors. I have made one withdrawal to crypto wallet ,have received my funds in 2 hours.

cairo, Egypt,
Nov 23, 2020,

The broker allows you to make money

It has several advantages. tight spreads, low commissions. The broker allows you to earn and withdraw your earnings with a minimum commission. The minus is a few assets, I’d like to have more crypts and shares.

IreneAA,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 7, 2021,

Leverage

Forex leverage is 1:000 and the one for commodities is 1:500, they are nice. I have a small account balance, so high leverage is a necessity for me. I try to trade the very volatile markets like gold and GBP pairs. The support service is active, I was assigned an account manager when I opened an account. The account manager responds promptly.

Siquijor, Philippines,
Jul 24, 2021,

The broker pays

I have made some withdrawals. I withdrew my 25% profit which I made 2 week ago and it was granted. I made 15% last week and withdrawal was granted. I am new to trading and I am happy with my results. I must confess trading involves a lot of tension, by God's grace I will keep winning.

Phuong, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Sep 10, 2020,

It deserves its mark!

I’ve been using N1CM services for the second year and I’m not looking for a new one yet, because I see no point. The number of assets is average in comparison with other brokers, although there are not enough crypts. True, I don’t trade with crypt, but I’d like more shares. It's nice that when trading with them, the full-size leverage is 1:100. And for indexes too! The second nice moment is the amazing spreads. 2-5 pips is fine for an ecn broker, but the minimum deposit is $500. At N1CM, the minimum deposit is only 10 bucks. This was the deposit I started with.
Mossel Bay, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2021,

Fast witdrawals

Up to now I have withdrawn three times funds to my account with Neteller. Withdrawals are indeed fast, within few hours, and most importantly without commission and there is no maximum amount which can be withdrawn. Neteller was my choice, because transfers to other cards have some minimum fee included.