N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Jan 17, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Franki,
Ciudad Real, Spain,
Jan 11, 2022,

Good broker for scalpers

I prefer to trade with this broker because, in my opinion, there are fair conditions for scalpers. Scalping is quite supported here especially through low costs of trading. Since I dont have large amount of funds, my choice was cent account. Maximum allowed funds for this type of account is $1.000, which was ok for my budget. Spreads on major currencies are only few pips, mostly goes up to 1, sometimes more, but it is not more than 3 pips. There are no other trading costs in terms of fees. Execution of deals on cent account is indeed fast, and for last three months I did not experienced any sort of delays in neither execution nor quotes. It is also good that I can use any leverage that suits my strategy from 1:25 up to 1:1000, however, I have never used more than 1:500. Overall, I think that this is fair broker

Mirabella Eclano, Italy,
Dec 20, 2021,

Withdrawal

Withdrawal here is fast and it has many options. It accepts cryptocurrencies, bank cards (both VISA and Master card), and many other methods. It only takes a few hours for me to get my money through master card withdrawal

Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 18, 2021,

Trading restriction

No trading restrictions here. It accepts 0 pip limit and stop levels. Meaning
that I can place my stop and limit levels very close to the current market
price or execution price. It accepts different strategies too. I want to
encourage the broker to add more account base currencies instead of just
providing the USD alone. My experience with the broker has been good

Kostas kapotis,
Athens, Greece,
Nov 26, 2021,

Spreads are tight

After a few month Started to trade here not so far. From the positive side I would to tell that with vps the execution is fast but i wish it was better for usa session. EU session is perfect. Asia session with mt4 vps s*cks… Spreads are tight for eurusd b gbp pairs. BTC trading - no issues so far.

Milazzo, Italy,
Nov 24, 2021,

Good broker so far

in my opinion that's a quite good ordinary broker. Shame that i don't see where to create demo account so for the demo testing i use another broker. n1cm was chosen because of btc deposit and withdrawal to my wallet. usually it takes 1 day. support team is quite helpful, wish you all good luck

Dallas, Texas, USA,
Nov 6, 2021,

Update to review left on Oct 28, 2021,...

For whatever the reason N1CM no longer accepts bank wires from the U.S. My last attempt at sending $500. was returned to my bank, minus the $50 wire fee. N1CM did offer to include an additional $50 to compensate for it if I choose to deposit with Bitcoin.

Oct 28, 2021 - 1 Star Them: Hi
how can i help you ?

Me: Where is the $500. bank wire from yesterday?
Hello?

07:17
It will be refunded to your account.

Why?

07:17
There is a problem with the bank transfer system.
You can use by cryptocurrency

It was done the same as before

there is a problem now.
May be fix until next week.

Will I be refunded the wire fee?
Will I be refunded the wire fee? And how long before I recieve it?

You can ask your bank.
07:23

Why wasn't I notified about it before?

Why didn't you ask us before depositing?

Like I said; It was done exactly the same way as before

These problems are not by us.

What Is "THE Problem"?

the mean bank wire

First you say: "There is a problem now.
May be fix until next week." Then you say: "These problems are not by us." Which is it?

I said it probably. These problems are not by us. Because the money has not been to your account.

So you really don't know do you? Let me talk to a supervisor Please!

Okay. You can send mail to our Financial team

Address Please.. Forex Peace Army will help!

finance@n1cm.com

Reply by N1CMx submitted Nov 22, 2021:
Hello Sam, I'm deeply sorry to hear about your unfavorable experience despite the outstanding customer service that we strive to achieve and give. Though the issue has been taken care of, please feel free to contact us at info@n1cm.com for any further questions or help.
Dumaguete City Negros Oriental, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2021,

Trade support tools

It has research tools like an economic calendar and news releases. These tools assist my trades activities. I used to trade with just technical analysis when I was with my former broker because it had no news release when I got here. I started to practice how to combine the technical and the fundamental analysis with the demo account. I have gotten better and have been making money

Quezon City, Philippines,
Oct 7, 2021,

Flexibilities of making money

Fast withdrawals to btc account that I have on crypto exchange, usually it takes a few hours during business days.

Support team is sometimes a bit slow but no big concerns.

It provides an economic calendar for trade research. The economic calendar shows a list of important news that have the potential of affecting market prices in the short and long term. It provides forex and CFD trading with high leverage options for those who like to take a lot of risks. The broker has the flexibility I need. It has flexibility in terms of the trading platform, trading instrument, indicators, account base currencies.

Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Sep 20, 2021,

Switched to ECN

The ECN account has faster execution than the standard account; the execution speed for the ECN is around 0.5 seconds. There is really not much difference between the standard account and the ECN account but I needed the fast execution, that was why I switched.

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 23, 2021:
Thank you for your lovely review, Ana. We're pleased to deliver the service that you desire any time of the day!
Amr,
Egypt, Egypt,
Sep 14, 2021,

There is always a better place

The spreads for the forex pairs are okay. Trading here is even quite flexible for me because of the asset and the leverage. So far, I have liked the way things work here. The available indicators have met my needs. The chart has a professional balance that makes it easy to make many analysis at once. When I log out after a trading day, my analysis remains when I return the next day, only few brkoers has that feature. For most brokers you will have to draw the analysis again.
I do not think that the broker also makes stop loss hunt during news period or when the market is hghly volatile, or maybe I do not notice because it is minimal. I am of the opinion that the broker is doing well, and I know that more can still be done to make the services better to provide much better servces to its clients.

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 17, 2021:
Dear Amr, thank you very much for the kind words. We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us so far!

We, at N1CM, are constantly on the lookout for innovative ways to ensure our valued clients have the smoothest trading experience possible, as affirmed by your lovely review. Your feedback plays a huge role in meeting and satisfying your wishes and needs. We're always here if you need anything. ''Better service, better you.''
Sorin,
Iasi, Romania,
Sep 7, 2021,

Crypto

Cryptocurrency is accepted for withdrawal and deposit. I have been able to use bitcoin for my withdrawal and deposit transactions and it was very fast.

Good conditions to trade news (use FPA news signals, but i don’t recommend to trade AUS and NZD news because of the bad ping, US and UK news - recommend!)

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Thank you for the kind words, Sorin. Reviews like yours always motivate us to see what we can do better next. Feel free to contact our customer service department should you have questions and/or support.
LA, USA (really the offices of N1CM in Turkey),
Aug 30, 2021,

High Spread (Why am I reviewing from inside N1CM's offices)

This is not the broker who cares about its retail clients. I was testing their platform with a $100 deposit but they couldn't meet my expectations on the order execution pace and the spreads are significantly high overnight.

I'm a fund manager, and I don't recommend N1CM to anyone.
This review came from the same location in Turkey used by the representative of N1CM.
Luka, Croatia,
Jul 26, 2021,

High leverage

The broker has quite high leverage. The highest is 1:500, it is good for taking many positions but what is of surprise to me is that the lowest leverage is 1:25, which means that those who want to use very low leverage like 1:1 cannot use it. Conservative traders who do not have personal disciplines might not find the boroker favourable. But the high leverage will be of favour to most traders.

Siquijor, Philippines,
Jul 24, 2021,

The broker pays

I have made some withdrawals. I withdrew my 25% profit which I made 2 week ago and it was granted. I made 15% last week and withdrawal was granted. I am new to trading and I am happy with my results. I must confess trading involves a lot of tension, by God's grace I will keep winning.

Canary Islands, Spain,
Jun 28, 2021,

Best Broker I Have Used

Apart from the limitations of only having USD for MT4 accounts, N1CM is the best broker I have used - and I've used maybe 20 in my 25 year trading career!

For example, at the moment I an running an EA on 4 brokers side by side with identical trades and N1CM gives me the highest returns and 40% more profit than the worst broker. That's huge...

Good customer service and fast withdrawals.

270 Bonga Mayor Busto Bulacan, Philippines,
Jun 26, 2021,

Low Spread, easy use

I have been with n1cm for a year now and their services are the i have use. It has the low spread which is best for scalper traders, it also does not do an SL hunt like other broker. Its an easy to use broker easy deposit and widrawal. I'm recommending this to new users and also the old ones. Thanks N1cm

Belgium, Belgium,
Jun 25, 2021,

Great experience

Honestly this broker is fantastic. the spread is super tight. I have been with them for a very long time and not even thinking of leaving anytime soon. keep it up guys!

Davi Veloso,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jun 24, 2021,

N1CM is an exvellent broker!

N1CM is an excellent broker! It has in its team good market analyzers. These analyzes help the trader to make decisions. Its spreads are very competitive and give great entry into the market.

Sam,
Mississippi, USA,

Outstanding execution

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended this broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.

San Pablo Coty, Laguna, Philippines,
Jun 24, 2021,

Lowest spread and no SL hunt!

with…
I am very much comfortable trading with my N1CM broker ECN account more than any broker that I have. N1cm has the lowest spread and no SL hunt! I can profit even on a smallest deposit for my trading fund! N1cm teach me the best lesson and I don't feel any pressure trading with this broker.

i love this broker! More power to n1cm!

IreneAA,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 7, 2021,

Leverage

Forex leverage is 1:000 and the one for commodities is 1:500, they are nice. I have a small account balance, so high leverage is a necessity for me. I try to trade the very volatile markets like gold and GBP pairs. The support service is active, I was assigned an account manager when I opened an account. The account manager responds promptly.

EvaLL 91100, France,
May 24, 2021,

N1cm has many good features

The broker is very cool and has many tradable instruments in currency trading, stocks, commodities and indices.When I was to start trading, I first opened a cent account on the advice of my mentor when I was ready to trade and later moved to the ECN account. I was able to access leverage of as high as 1:1000 and the minimum deposit is $5. There is no trading limit or limit to the number of positions I can take with this broker and the spreads are also super close.

marianeyee Subang Jaya, Malaysia,
May 7, 2021,

Good for manual and ea trading

I have been using a combination of ea and manual trading for 6 months without issues. I am an engineer and sometimes when I am not going to a site I get to place trades myself and even study the market more but when I am to travel or get busy at my site I switch to trading with robots especially for stocks and forex and I still get good returns.

Kielce, Poland,
Apr 14, 2021,

Cool MT4 platform

N1cm provides a cool trading platform which I found safe over time, no cheating, no fraud so far. have comapred the candletsicks with that of some other brokers and I find them correct. also like that the broker makes use of the MT4 platform, and was able to use some of my automated trading robots which I bought from my MQL marketplace and it has been going well since inception. At first I was a little confused on how to use it but I was guided by the customer care representative. The broker has many withdrawal options and this is why it is among the brokers that I like, not only that the options are many but they are also relatively free.
Berlin, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Withdrawal on USDT allowed

I find that this is very good broker for forex trading. Aside from low spreads and good leverage, I personally prefer the option to make deposit and withdrawals to my USDT account, although my trading account is USD based. There is very small commission for funds exchange, which is quite acceptable for me considering that I receive funds on my wallet within one day.