N1CM review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Number One Capital Markets Users Ratings.

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Jul 4, 2022 · N1CM.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sam, USA

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended N1CM broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is N1CM?

N1CM is an offshore forex and CFD broker established in 2017 and regulated by VFSC. Vanuatu location enables Number One Capital Markets to offer the service to US clients and keep the maximum leverage at a high 1000:1 level.

N1CM is a MetaTrader only broker offering MT4 and MT5 trading platforms that are available for Mac and PC desktops, mobile devices and as a WebTrader.

Number One Capital Markets trading and investment instruments include over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil and other commodities.

Please read N1CM Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with N1 Capital Markets broker.

N1CM

Minimum Deposit: $5
Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulations: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Metatrader 4 | Metatrader 5
Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

marianeyee Subang Jaya, Malaysia,
May 7, 2021,

Good for manual and ea trading

I have been using a combination of ea and manual trading for 6 months without issues. I am an engineer and sometimes when I am not going to a site I get to place trades myself and even study the market more but when I am to travel or get busy at my site I switch to trading with robots especially for stocks and forex and I still get good returns.

Kielce, Poland,
Apr 14, 2021,

Cool MT4 platform

N1cm provides a cool trading platform which I found safe over time, no cheating, no fraud so far. have comapred the candletsicks with that of some other brokers and I find them correct. also like that the broker makes use of the MT4 platform, and was able to use some of my automated trading robots which I bought from my MQL marketplace and it has been going well since inception. At first I was a little confused on how to use it but I was guided by the customer care representative. The broker has many withdrawal options and this is why it is among the brokers that I like, not only that the options are many but they are also relatively free.
Berlin, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Withdrawal on USDT allowed

I find that this is very good broker for forex trading. Aside from low spreads and good leverage, I personally prefer the option to make deposit and withdrawals to my USDT account, although my trading account is USD based. There is very small commission for funds exchange, which is quite acceptable for me considering that I receive funds on my wallet within one day.

Mar 16, 2021,

Easy procedure for account opening

I have opened account with this broker three months ago. Up to now I am quite satisfied with conditions. This is regulated broker, so I had to follow know-your-customer procedure. I thought that it would be something too complicated, but it was not at all. I just had to upload my id documents and proof of my current address and that was it. My account was verified within one day. It took me another day to deposit funds through my Skrill account and I was able to start trading immediately. There is no fee on deposits while there is small fee of 1% for funds withdrawal

Shxn, Sri Lanka,
Feb 22, 2021,

Good broker for us stock trading too

I am trading stocks from major US companies here for three months now on ecn account. I think that list of available stocks is good here, as well as other conditions. EA is supported on ecn account, which makes execution of deals much faster and up to now I didnt experienced that one of my orders has not been executed.
Spreads are quite good as leverage (1:1000 but for small deposits), for example on ebay spread is about 0.11 pips but usually 0.2-0.3 so quite good
recommend

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Feb 17, 2021,

ECN for $10

I prefer this broker because an ecn account can be opened for real with minimum deposit of $10. I have invested $30 to test if it really works with small amounts. I got bonus of 25% and leverage of 1:1000 I am already making significant profits. Everything works good fro now regardless of invested amount. I am now considering to increase my funds here as leverage is quite good and there is also no limitations on hedging.

Iligan city, Philippines,
Jan 12, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I am a daily forex trader, trading here for several months. As per my relatively short time spent with this trader, I didint experienced any major issue. Platform works good, without interruptions, spreads are very tight, within a range of 1-2 pips on majors. I have made one withdrawal to crypto wallet ,have received my funds in 2 hours.

Mossel Bay, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2021,

Fast witdrawals

Up to now I have withdrawn three times funds to my account with Neteller. Withdrawals are indeed fast, within few hours, and most importantly without commission and there is no maximum amount which can be withdrawn. Neteller was my choice, because transfers to other cards have some minimum fee included.

Kayseri, Turkey,
Dec 16, 2020,

All you need at one place

I trade with this broker for over three months now and I am pretty satisfied with conditions. It is regulated broker, so I had to go through identification procedure. It is a bit boring stuff with all brokers who are following KYC procedure, but it dosent takes too much time with N1CM. Everything else is running without any issues. Spreads are low. Web based MT4 is working without interruptions. Up to now I havent experienced any re-quoting.

cairo, Egypt,
Nov 23, 2020,

The broker allows you to make money

It has several advantages. tight spreads, low commissions. The broker allows you to earn and withdraw your earnings with a minimum commission. The minus is a few assets, I’d like to have more crypts and shares.