N1CM review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Number One Capital Markets Users Ratings.

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Aug 12, 2022 · N1CM.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sam, USA

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended N1CM broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is N1CM?

N1CM is an offshore forex and CFD broker established in 2017 and regulated by VFSC. Vanuatu location enables Number One Capital Markets to offer the service to US clients and keep the maximum leverage at a high 1000:1 level.

N1CM is a MetaTrader only broker offering MT4 and MT5 trading platforms that are available for Mac and PC desktops, mobile devices and as a WebTrader.

Number One Capital Markets trading and investment instruments include over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil and other commodities.

Please read N1CM Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with N1 Capital Markets broker.

N1CM

Minimum Deposit: $5
Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulations: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Metatrader 4 | Metatrader 5
Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

Dallas, Texas, USA,
Nov 6, 2021,

Update to review left on Oct 28, 2021,...

For whatever the reason N1CM no longer accepts bank wires from the U.S. My last attempt at sending $500. was returned to my bank, minus the $50 wire fee. N1CM did offer to include an additional $50 to compensate for it if I choose to deposit with Bitcoin.

Oct 28, 2021 - 1 Star Them: Hi
how can i help you ?

Me: Where is the $500. bank wire from yesterday?
Hello?

07:17
It will be refunded to your account.

Why?

07:17
There is a problem with the bank transfer system.
You can use by cryptocurrency

It was done the same as before

there is a problem now.
May be fix until next week.

Will I be refunded the wire fee?
Will I be refunded the wire fee? And how long before I recieve it?

You can ask your bank.
07:23

Why wasn't I notified about it before?

Why didn't you ask us before depositing?

Like I said; It was done exactly the same way as before

These problems are not by us.

What Is "THE Problem"?

the mean bank wire

First you say: "There is a problem now.
May be fix until next week." Then you say: "These problems are not by us." Which is it?

I said it probably. These problems are not by us. Because the money has not been to your account.

So you really don't know do you? Let me talk to a supervisor Please!

Okay. You can send mail to our Financial team

Address Please.. Forex Peace Army will help!

finance@n1cm.com

Reply by N1CMx submitted Nov 22, 2021:
Hello Sam, I'm deeply sorry to hear about your unfavorable experience despite the outstanding customer service that we strive to achieve and give. Though the issue has been taken care of, please feel free to contact us at info@n1cm.com for any further questions or help.
Dumaguete City Negros Oriental, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2021,

Trade support tools

It has research tools like an economic calendar and news releases. These tools assist my trades activities. I used to trade with just technical analysis when I was with my former broker because it had no news release when I got here. I started to practice how to combine the technical and the fundamental analysis with the demo account. I have gotten better and have been making money

Quezon City, Philippines,
Oct 7, 2021,

Flexibilities of making money

Fast withdrawals to btc account that I have on crypto exchange, usually it takes a few hours during business days.

Support team is sometimes a bit slow but no big concerns.

It provides an economic calendar for trade research. The economic calendar shows a list of important news that have the potential of affecting market prices in the short and long term. It provides forex and CFD trading with high leverage options for those who like to take a lot of risks. The broker has the flexibility I need. It has flexibility in terms of the trading platform, trading instrument, indicators, account base currencies.

Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Sep 20, 2021,

Switched to ECN

The ECN account has faster execution than the standard account; the execution speed for the ECN is around 0.5 seconds. There is really not much difference between the standard account and the ECN account but I needed the fast execution, that was why I switched.

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 23, 2021:
Thank you for your lovely review, Ana. We're pleased to deliver the service that you desire any time of the day!
Sorin,
Iasi, Romania,
Sep 7, 2021,

Crypto

Cryptocurrency is accepted for withdrawal and deposit. I have been able to use bitcoin for my withdrawal and deposit transactions and it was very fast.

Good conditions to trade news (use FPA news signals, but i don’t recommend to trade AUS and NZD news because of the bad ping, US and UK news - recommend!)

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Thank you for the kind words, Sorin. Reviews like yours always motivate us to see what we can do better next. Feel free to contact our customer service department should you have questions and/or support.