HugosWay.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 16, 2020
Hugo's Way

About HugosWay.com

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:support@hugosway.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Jason,
New York, USA,
Apr 6, 2019,

Terrible broker, steals money.

They're probably going to say "We could not find you in our system." Yeah, okay. Anyways, NFP yesterday was a disaster. They shut their servers down to their users after 20 minutes of NFP starting. Trapping people in their trades causing us to lose tones of money. I checked with other brokers, they were still up and running. It's funny because Hugosway can claim whatever they like but their demo servers were still up. Sp many people complained on their instagram page, which by the way. Looks super sketchy, 400 followers with random posts. People commented complaining, how do they deal with it? They delete EVERYONES comments. No apology or justifications, just swept it under the rug. Terrible broker, I can not wait to leave them.

If you are worried about a broker claiming to not be able to find your name in the system, why didn't you include your account number in your review?
Jon,
New York, USA,
Mar 27, 2019,

Not legit broker

BROOO this is a real person not a a facking fake person but hugosway is a scam they literally steal your money when you trade. I have made over $8k then lost it all off it in a day like my stop loss didn’t work- spreads are just horrible and my account server stop working then I loose the trade. Also they manipulate the charts so you loose money!

Jay,
Usa, USA,
Mar 21, 2019,

Great Traders get Lock Out and Shown Different Chart

WARNING! Do Not Use Hugosway! They are not Connected to a Real Server. Not Regulated for US Clients, what is Un-Regulated Broker means? They create there own Chart so they can Manipulate your trade. Lastly, HUGOSWAY LOCK ME OUT Because I Keep Winning 90%-95-%. Stay away from this Broker. If your a newbie this is for you. If your a great trader, stay away. Just trust me, again if your a great trader, they will lock you out. You don’t believe me, then try. When they lock you out, go back to this comment and say thanks!

Bellevue,WA., USA,
Mar 20, 2019,

Hugosway.com Did Not treat me properly(26) Trades that I did Not Place were on my Account.

I am "wishing"that is was a Misunderstanding..But..Hugosway.com Did not do good by Me. I am a Retail Forex Trader the Kind that is Up all Night Trading Acc#2132598981. I trade Blessings EA>.01 Lots.. I also have Harmonic_7 Software..I use the Knight Fire Tool/Script to Enter the trades.. I Need Leverage, as I Hedge Trades..I was Entering my trades in Groups of 3 to balance Previous Trades Entered.. You Know how Yours WATCHES the Platform in REAL Time for HOURS, then Yours See's all the Moves.. Only Way to Trade.. I Entered 3>1lot Trades for the GBP/USD Pair from a SCRIPT..the damned Platform Kept on Adding Trades Until I Feared a MARGIN CALL, so what did I do. .Cutt off the Platform,and Began to Delete those Extra Live trades..All happened very Fast.. I Submitted EVERY TRADE NUMBER to Support..Those ONLY BULLS****ED ME..before the Mishap I had a Bal of 1117.00 After (26) trades were Deleted Bal_983.00, is a 134.00 Loss!! It Happened FAST, Had I not Locked the Platform,I would have No Account at all.. I Explained Everything, Recorded EVERY TRADE.. Now Mind Yours these trades were ENTERED with a Script, not by an EA..Blessings was Trading Both Ways,but ONLY>.01 Lots.. I have Every Trade..Will Enclose Info Here, Because when Yours is Chatting those are BULL*****ING!! Trade number's as Follows(991418605, 91418646, 91418656, 91618667, 91418679, 91418692, 91418698, 91418710, 91418705, 91418732, 01418751, 91418754, 91418770, 91418775, 91418784, 91418791, 91418797, 01418804, 91418813, 91418823, 91418831, 91418836, 91419065, 91419067, 91418842) These are All the Trades_total Lost is 134.00. You Know how when Yours is Awake Trading All Night, Yours Looks at Your Account Balance Often Every Time Yours Earn's.. Yours Looks at the Account Balance.. Had I Not taken Immediate Action, It would have been a "MARGIN CALL" an Oh S*** Moment!! Please recover my Funds.. I had a bal after Loss of 983.00 I Kept on trading Until I had a balance of_1017.5c+ The 134.00 Restored to me, is an Account balance of_1,151.00.No One that Stays Awake All Night Trading wants to be "SCAMMED!!" That was my EARNINGS for the Night/Day.. In Person/Via Chat, those were Not Good at All!! Account Number is Included, and (26 trade#'s Also Included) I DID NOT DO THAT S***, IF I DID, I WOULD TAKE THE LOSS, THOSE EMPLOYEE's New it. Said Mr.Mason reviewed those Trades.. BULLS*** as HELL!! All my Sincere Love, jimmy:) James A. Pegues Jr..Forex is How I Earn my Living..I am SERIOUS About It.. Never Cheat the Broker, that is the Mean's by Which Yours Earn's a LIVING!!

Atlanta, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

STAY AWAY SCAM/FRAUD MANIPULATING STOP LOSS/ENTRY/TAKE PROFIT

This is the absolute worst Broker in the entire world, STAY AWAY, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND CALL IT SLIPPAGE, I wish I could post the video proof and photos I have of this egregious act. I sent them the proof I had & and their response was "sorry there's nothing we can do about it", they manipulated my Sell Stop 18 pips lower then swung price to hit my stop loss. This isn't the first time this happened either, I saw my take profits inavertedly being missed and stop losses being hit 5 pips above where it was set to. They will widen spreads just to hit your stop loss, I'm about to post a video on youtube about this. Lookup "Hugoway Fraudulent Broker SCAM" on youtube to see evidence. I set my stop loss to break even all the time and end up 2 pips in the negative "go figure" pay attention to your account 9/10 times they are getting over on you too. Not to mention the swap fees are ridiculous, and they are not transparent about any of their fees, you will not find them anywhere on their website. Theres a reason this broker is located offshore & not FCA or CFTC approved, they are scam artists looking to nickel and dime their customers. They will also claim they can't find my name in the system after writing this review.

If you are worried a broker will claim they find your name in the system, why didn't you include your account number in your review?
jesus,
maturin, Venezuela,
Feb 28, 2019,

they always respond the same to you "it is for our liquidity provider" but reading the reviews I realize that they use that excuse to benefit from their merchants. Stay away from this broker as much as possible. They say that if it is for a technical problem they will refund your money, but in the end they always tell you that they can not do anything because everything was the supplier's fault and some displacement. It has happened to me several times and I always had doubts, but I see that it is his method to swindle people.

Ireland,
Feb 17, 2019,

Hugosway top broker

I've been using Hugosway for the past several months .
Tight spreads good leverage and for me 30+ crypto pairs to trade been a real deal clincher !
I highly recommend them

Feb 11, 2019,

Hugosway customer service is terrible they will not refund your funds even once mt4 platform freezes you have to wait and your account will go in the negative because you can't close it and they will not refund you your funds and this do to them updating mt4 and they do it quite often so if your account is active while they are updating mt4 they will not refund you your money because you cannot stop it in the system starts completely over maybe three hours or four hours before your trade starts so whatever chart you're on if you're on the hour chart it will go back 3 hours and start you over again

Hi Unique,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue at Hugo's way our policy is if there is every a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Sometimes technical errors happen, sometimes its our server problem and sometimes its an external liquidity provider such as Bitfinex, its unfortunate and unavoidable but what sets us apart is how we resolve these issues for our clients after the fact.

I would be happy to personally review any issues you had if you can email me robert@hugosway.com
Feb 11, 2019,

Hugosqay claims to be a true ecm and theres no way they mankpulaye. That excuse only works for them the liquidity providers do it for them. My lmfx account never did that. But inpulled my money from lmfx because of how hard it is to get my money. None of these off shore brokers are safe unless it is a us broker and the 2 options we have are hardcore scammers too. So im done trading forex sucks cause i am very good and took a long time to learn it onlh to have to quite do to all brokers bekng scammers. Hugo was my last try. The charts are always glitched tonight i got on and it was showing it only 6 candles in since open at 5 est. Considering it was 145 qhen i contacted support that was way off. They admitted it then got frustrated and ended the conversation qhen they could not figure it out. They will take deposit through zelle oes thru instantly but to get your money its only ach with big fee or bitcoin what a crock. And the email and name they have you use to send it is in some guys personal name and email tonallrove it and add it that alone should have sent up rwd flags to me and the world. Stay away from hugosway actually stay away from akl brokers the name broke in broker says it all. If they are not in the United states on our soil where laws hold them accountable they are shady and the 2 qe have here are completely shady as well its still the ole boys club to them and outsiders dont belong. So until we get real brokers in the us that are legit im done trading. Save your money or let then steel it cause that is exactl what will happen or end up chasing your ass for a month and a half for it to come ach bad business

Dec 17, 2018 - 1 Star Hugo sells your entry and stop loss to the banks just like every other broker. Ive seen it happen several times with them now. Amd auppose to have 500:1 leverage yet they dont give you that. Of course i would never use max leverage. I am leaning to them being a scam broker now 100% they are not regulated. The way to send money is through zelle which is great except its in some guys name under a travel agency if that doesnt say scam I dont know what does. And they only offer mt4 and why is that because they use the mt4 plug in to manipluate it and go back and fix it later i have caught then doing that thank god i wasnt in that trade but many in my company was. If you dont know about the mt4 plug in go watch a broner who shows what it is and how they use it and does it live to people. Any legit broker would be offering ctrader or at least mt5 that no scam plug ins can be used on to manipulate it. And the broker that is warning everyone even explained how they are trained ro say oh that was a stop out or slippage as if we are stupid and haven't been trading probably longer than them. Ill stick with lmfx it may take a few days to a week to get my money but at least they arent scamming people. And good luck trying to get money sent back to your account with zelle fron hugo it wont happen. Do not use hugo total scam broker. Its time our government do something about these crooks steeling peoples money frankly the loser thiefs doing it need minimum thrown in priaon for 20years minimum.

Hi Jaiden,

Angelo,
Feb 6, 2019,

Stay away if you wanna win

Manipulative broker to the max.. occasionally on 3 separate pairs it breached data and manipulated 200 pips and always hit my SL. I didn't catch on what was going on until I compared live market data with other brokers and tradingview...
Stay away from hugosway, the name itself sounds dishonest.

Hi Angelo,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue and there is not one price for forex, when your looking at trading view you are looking at another brokers pricing not ours, pricing is provided by streaming liquidity providers Bids and Asks and depth of volumes together to provide MT4 with a BID and ASK price and the difference is spread. A lot of new traders don’t understand that a sell trade uses the ASK price and not the BID price and a candle in MT4 only every shows the BID Price and not the ask price. You can turn the ask price on your chart by setting it on the chart properties.

Sometimes generally at 5pm EST spreads can widen either on the Bid or the ask side this is due to rollover when a lot of LP's actually close for 5 minutes and swaps get applied and interbank settle the daily positions. this can cause the spreads to widen sometimes but a little sometimes by a lot.

We are a true ECN and as such we have no plugins or tools to manipulate anything this is the raw pricing feed from our aggregated liquidity pool. Being a True ECN we do not profit or lose from clients losses or profits and as such we have no motivation for you to lose, we would actually prefer you win which means you will trade more and we will earn more from the trade commissions.

Trading view does not show the ask price and only shows the Bid price so your not getting a full picture by only using that feed.

Hugo's way our policy is if there is ever a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Max,
Neil, USA,
Jan 24, 2019,

They don’t care about you

Boink hugosway. I’m done with this scam broker. Like other reviewers are saying, they will gap spread against you. This happens every day after NY close, some days are exceptionally worse. For instance, today the spread was 60 on U/C at NY close. This isnrollover for the banks so spreads get wider, but This is just unacceptable. Bye bye

Hi Max,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, Our pricing is provided by streaming liquidity providers Bids and Asks and depth of volumes together to provide MT4 with a BID and ASK price and the difference is spread.

A lot of traders don’t understand that a sell trade uses the ASK price and not the BID price and a candle in MT4 only every shows the BID Price and not the ask price. You can turn the ask price on your chart by setting it on the chart properties.

Montreal, Canada,
Jan 10, 2019,

It is true, I just chatted with the company before applying for a live account. I asked for the funding methods available, and the only one they have right now is via bitcoins. That won't do for me, not with all the upfront advertisement they have on their website. I might try at some other time to see if their politics have changed on the subject. Until then they should remove from their advertisements, offers of funding via bank wires and credit cards.

Hi Jpdlegault,

This was true for your region at the time, we have multiple deposit and withdraw methods depending on clients locations, we are constantly adding more so please do check back with us every now and then. I believe for your location now there is Cards and Bitcoin and Wires available.

We are also adding CAD trading accounts very soon

Jan 10, 2019,

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I CANNOT CLOSE MY CRYPTO TRADE RIGHT NOW ALL I CAN DO IS SIT HERE HELPLESSLY AS THE TRADE TRAVELS WAY PAST MY STOP LOSS AND NOW IM DOUBLE DOWN IN DRWADOWN THAN WHAT I INTENDED TO RISK AND I CANTDO NOTHING ABOUT IT NO CHAT ONLINE RESPONDING TO ME NOTHING THERE WAS NOT ANY EMIAL NOTICE SENT OUT ABOUT ANY PLANNED OUTAGES FOR CRYTO TRADING ON 1/9/2019 SO WHAT AM I TO DO NOW JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH MY ACCOOUNT BLOW UP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. HOW WAS I ABLE TO OPEN THE TRADE BUT MY STOP LOSS WASNT ACTIVATED NOR CAN I MANUALLY CLOSE IT? I CANT BELIEV THIS MAN I LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW THEY BEEN A GOOD BROKER NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL NOW AND THIS IS EXTREME I WANNA JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW WTF IM SO MAD

Hi MArketmurderer,

Jewel Thomas,
GA, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

GREAT BROKER!

Hugo’s Way is GREAT! Fast deposit and withdrawals and I can tell they value good customer service. Any issues I’ve had they worked to take care of and answered all my questions within 3 mins! Been using them for 6 months! I’m highly satisfied and lucky! They even allow ripple trading

Thank you Jewel Thomas.

Dec 30, 2018,

Hugo's way is an exceptional broker. I've been with them for 1 year. Their customer service is amazing . They have live chat 24/7 and they will respond in less than a minute and are super efficient. Never had the a problem with them and will recommended to anybody. 10/10

Thank you Okofx.
buckeye, USA,
Dec 19, 2018,

Hugosway s a scam Broker... not only are they the only broker I have seen that has random gaps in their charts throughout the day, your limits and stops will not activate even if the candle goes well into the zone. they have terrible customer support, my phone was stolen and somebody was actively placing random trades while I was trying to stop it on the support chat. and I ended up losing around 700 dollars, and hugosway basically told me too bad sucks to be you. I mean there was a lot of evidence that It was not me placing the trades, and they wont help at all. if you deposit through zelle you cannot withdraw through BTC unless you wire transfer out the same amount you zelled in first.. DO NOT USE HUGOSWAY SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY and use a real broker

Hi Kenneth_Knight,

With regards to someone stealing your phone and placing trades, Yes you are right there is nothing we can do about this, its is ultimately the traders responsibility to ensure his logins and passwords are not compromised, We are a True ECN and as such all trades go to the market we cannot recall them or cancel them if your phone is stolen. Its very unfortunate that this happened.

With regards to withdrawing to BTC you are free to do so once you close the loop on your deposits, all deposits must be returned the same way as it comes in this is not a silly rule Hugo’s Way have this is the industry standard and falls in line with anti-Money laundering international laws which we must adhere to.

Dec 19, 2018,

Hugo’s Way is hands down, the best broker. I have used several others, but have been with Hugo’s way for several months now. I had one issue due to server issues. I emailed support and they refunded me right away without any questions asked. I had issues with other brokers and they told me I was out of luck. There is truly not a better broker out there. I see some negative reviews, but they seem like they are from uneducated people. Try them out and see for yourself!

New Jersey, USA,

Hugosway is exceptional!

I’ve been using Hugosway for about 6 months now and I must say that they have been EXCEPTIONAL all around. Spreads are tight, deposit/withdrawals have been super easy and quick, but most importantly the support team behind the scenes have been super helpful whenever I had a question. I highly Recommend anyone looking for a secure trusted broker to use Hugosway.

Tonymac Perez,
El Paso, Texas, USA,
Dec 18, 2018,

Great broker and customer service

I’ve been using Hugosway as my broker for about 6 months or so. Deposits are super fast (especially with zelle and crypto) withdrawals take about 24-48 hours. In one occasion I received a call to verify it was me requesting the withdrawal and the customer service is spot on.

Aaron,
Uk, United Kingdom,

5 stars all the way!

My experience with Hugosway has been excellent, Support are on point any questions i have they help me 24x7, Deposits and withdraws all done in a few hours max. I've never had a trading issue and the money hits my bank or bitcoin wallet the next day.

5 Stars all the way for Hugo's Way

Aldin,
USA, USA,
Nov 27, 2018,

Was not able to act on my trade (close, stop loss, take profit)

Hugosway started off very good for me, but then started to have glitches In their system. Multiple times I was not able to control, and maneuver my trade. I had clear evidence showing that I was not able to (close my trade, put a stop loss, or a take profit), I sent this to them and they basically sent me a video on how to trade? I have never had problems with hugosway, but keep in mind they are not regulated and they will take your money on there glitches... I watched a trade go negative 1,000 dollars, and was not able to do anything but watch it go up, as their system was basically frozen.

Trust me, be very careful of trading with them.. I was a new trader, and didn't know better. Shop around for real brokers, and avoid getting scammed...

Hi Aldin,

Jordan,
Oct 24, 2018,

Hugo’s Way is hands down, the best broker. I have been with them for a few months and haven’t had any issues. Any questions that I had were answered in a timely manner by amazing customer service. I highly recommend trying this broker if you haven’t. You won’t be dissapointed.

Victor Szybisty,
Yonkers, NY, USA,
Oct 19, 2018,

Amazing broker with the best Customer Support!

From my personal experience it’s one of the best brokers I have used to date. All around as some people may have mentioned there is limited deposit methods but in reality it’s actually more than needed and the company makes it in expensive to fund via Bitcoin as they fund you the coinbase or purchase fees when buying bitcoin after just sending them the receipt of your purchase so it’s inexpensive.

The customer service is the best experience I have received their response time is impeccable and always resolve every issue you have or may have without looking at you just like another number in their books.

All around I give the broker a 5 star rating cause they have never disappointed me and resolve/ help with any issues I have. The company must be operated by a trader/former trader because honestly it’s the most user friendly site you could ever use!

Mason,
Oct 15, 2018,

Hugosway is the best broker I have ever used. The owners actually care about their clients and they provide amazing support and service. Their platform is always being updated to better the traders.

Hugos way is simply the best if you're not on them your missing out!

Oct 10, 2018,

Hugo's the GOAT!

A+ BROKER!!! I use Hugo's Way since June of 2018 and it's a really good broker. Being a ECN, they don't make money off of you when you lose. They have good spreads and you can trade cryptos with them. They have a very good support team, and they're not afraid to refund you if your order is not filled like it's supposed to.
So far, a good experience; one of the rare honest broker in this industry.
I would give 5 stars if they had more funding options, but I'm pretty sure they are actively working on this.