HugosWay.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 3, 2020
Hugo's Way

About HugosWay.com

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:support@hugosway.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

New Jersey, USA,

Hugosway is exceptional!

I’ve been using Hugosway for about 6 months now and I must say that they have been EXCEPTIONAL all around. Spreads are tight, deposit/withdrawals have been super easy and quick, but most importantly the support team behind the scenes have been super helpful whenever I had a question. I highly Recommend anyone looking for a secure trusted broker to use Hugosway.

Tonymac Perez,
El Paso, Texas, USA,
Dec 18, 2018,

Great broker and customer service

I’ve been using Hugosway as my broker for about 6 months or so. Deposits are super fast (especially with zelle and crypto) withdrawals take about 24-48 hours. In one occasion I received a call to verify it was me requesting the withdrawal and the customer service is spot on.

Aaron,
Uk, United Kingdom,

5 stars all the way!

My experience with Hugosway has been excellent, Support are on point any questions i have they help me 24x7, Deposits and withdraws all done in a few hours max. I've never had a trading issue and the money hits my bank or bitcoin wallet the next day.

5 Stars all the way for Hugo's Way

Aldin,
USA, USA,
Nov 27, 2018,

Was not able to act on my trade (close, stop loss, take profit)

Hugosway started off very good for me, but then started to have glitches In their system. Multiple times I was not able to control, and maneuver my trade. I had clear evidence showing that I was not able to (close my trade, put a stop loss, or a take profit), I sent this to them and they basically sent me a video on how to trade? I have never had problems with hugosway, but keep in mind they are not regulated and they will take your money on there glitches... I watched a trade go negative 1,000 dollars, and was not able to do anything but watch it go up, as their system was basically frozen.

Trust me, be very careful of trading with them.. I was a new trader, and didn't know better. Shop around for real brokers, and avoid getting scammed...

Hi Aldin,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue at Hugo's way our policy is if there is every a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Sometimes technical errors happen, sometimes its our server problem and sometimes its an external liquidity provider such as Bitfinex, its unfortunate and unavoidable but what sets us apart is how we resolve these issues for our clients after the fact.

I would be happy to personally review any issues you had if you can email me robert@hugosway.com
Jordan,
Oct 24, 2018,

Hugo’s Way is hands down, the best broker. I have been with them for a few months and haven’t had any issues. Any questions that I had were answered in a timely manner by amazing customer service. I highly recommend trying this broker if you haven’t. You won’t be dissapointed.

Victor Szybisty,
Yonkers, NY, USA,
Oct 19, 2018,

Amazing broker with the best Customer Support!

From my personal experience it’s one of the best brokers I have used to date. All around as some people may have mentioned there is limited deposit methods but in reality it’s actually more than needed and the company makes it in expensive to fund via Bitcoin as they fund you the coinbase or purchase fees when buying bitcoin after just sending them the receipt of your purchase so it’s inexpensive.

The customer service is the best experience I have received their response time is impeccable and always resolve every issue you have or may have without looking at you just like another number in their books.

All around I give the broker a 5 star rating cause they have never disappointed me and resolve/ help with any issues I have. The company must be operated by a trader/former trader because honestly it’s the most user friendly site you could ever use!

Mason,
Oct 15, 2018,

Hugosway is the best broker I have ever used. The owners actually care about their clients and they provide amazing support and service. Their platform is always being updated to better the traders.

Hugos way is simply the best if you're not on them your missing out!

Oct 10, 2018,

Hugo's the GOAT!

A+ BROKER!!! I use Hugo's Way since June of 2018 and it's a really good broker. Being a ECN, they don't make money off of you when you lose. They have good spreads and you can trade cryptos with them. They have a very good support team, and they're not afraid to refund you if your order is not filled like it's supposed to.
So far, a good experience; one of the rare honest broker in this industry.
I would give 5 stars if they had more funding options, but I'm pretty sure they are actively working on this.

Florida, USA,
Oct 3, 2018,

Only 2 options to deposit funds

I am sorry but I have to give Hugo's Way a harsh 1 star because all that I read in prior reviews is not truth, they do not offer CC deposits, I do not see how people is promoting their deposit options when they only have 2 very inconvenient ways to deposit. For that reason to me is an absolute 1 star, not sure about everything else, I am solely giving a 1 star due to one of the most critical things such depositing funds.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see that you are not currently satisfied with the funding options available. With regards to the other reviews you had read, these are indeed accurate and we have many happy clients here at Hugo’s Way.
As you can see on the FAQs on our website, there are three different methods in which you can deposit funds, which includes Credit/Debit Card. Unfortunately, this method is temporarily unavailable to our clients until we find an alternative processor which can provide our clients the facility which meets our high standards. It is for this reason, we had made the decision to stop using the previous processor because customer satisfaction is paramount to us.
However, the two options which are available to our clients are proven to be the quickest and most efficient way to fund their account, especially when it comes to withdrawals and receiving funds faster than Credit/Debit Cards.

We do highly recommend Bitcoin. And we are also offering to refund your fee’s when you purchase it and send it into Hugosway, Have you ever considered looking into this method? If not, please do come and visit our Live Chat where one of our dedicated Support Agents will walk you through the process. We guarantee you that you will be pleasantly surprised and satisfied when it come to quick deposits and faster withdrawals. Also, the good news is, you can still fund your Bitcoin wallet with your credit/debit card.

We thank you for your feedback and rest assured we are working hard at implementing additional payment methods for your convenience.
maui, USA,
Aug 26, 2018,

best broker EVER

Very satisfied clients! Excellent broker who is improving service to client on weekly bases. Spreads are excellent. Deposit by credit card are instant up to $ 600 3 times in 24 hours.
Not many other brokers allow you to buy only 0.01 micro of cryto.

And AGAIN ...I hate FXCM that was in USA... and Me and others bankrupt them in USA....They were " regulated" haha...and cheating clients!

Hugosway ...is the best broker I have had so far! 500:1 even for usa clients.

NO BODY IS BETTER

Nov 3, 2017 - No Rating Hello. I want to highly recommend this broker who is also my friend. He is one of the only one offering FOREX BITCOINS at leverage 100:1. I am a refering broker there fyi and also a trader who you can folow with 93 % performance in 24 days. Not onoy does hugosways provide some of the best spreads and excutions in the market but we are all like a family there of clients who are fed up with regulated USA brokers. If you have a US regulated you cannot be put in a pamn account ( managed and get that 93 % ) .... REMEMBER FXCM USA...trading against their clients and trowing their winning client out! REMEMBER THAT JERK "jason" who works for fxcm representing them here? I am responsable ( me and others like me ) for BANKCRUPTCING them in USA and SEND THEM PACKING to other countries. At hugosways...I can sleep at peace at night with the best spreads and a honest broker. I have a link that you can request by email and you will not be charge 30% performance fee but only 20% . Even if I were not a ib for them ....I most highly recommend them and also LMFX...all the rest I just don't like them . I traded 20 years ...trust me I have seen it all. Most people are "o my God " not USA regulated...Seriously stop being mind controlled by USA....they dont want any of us to succeed bit ridiculous leverage of 50:1 ....you may as well burn your money !

Stone Mountain, USA,
Aug 25, 2018,

Pretty decent broker so far

I have 3 different brokers. One of the brokers I use is very similar to Hugosway it could be a copycat(JAFX). One thing that I am impressed with Hugossway is that deposits and withdrawals are pretty fast. They also have crypto. I hope that they will improve even more.

Pros: fast deposits and withdrawals, crypto, 1:500 leverage, the spread is decent but could be better on other non-major pairs

Cons: sometimes the connection to the server going out and it could be out for about 10 minutes which can be frustrating when you want to take an instant market execution trade

Kyiv, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Avoid news trading with HugosWay.com

It is about news trading. Since they boasting about liquidity -
website says: “With liquidity from over 50 different banks and dark pool liquidity”
I decided to try this broker to trade on news with an EA today
Executions not the best. So their liquidity is not the best.
Starting balance $100
Demo account result: $109
Real account result: $76

Are they robbing me ? :) May be not them but their liquidity providers. I don't know

With the other broker today I made ~60% during the same news event.
That was cons but their pros - withdrawal process to the bank card took less than hour - very fast

So probably it is good enough broker - just not for me at the moment

Max,
Perkins, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2018,

ESMA free broker

Great broker with AMAZING support and fast withdrawals!!!

The only improvements I would like to see are better spreads, swaps for traders who have deposited more than $250,000 and maybe you can give us a free vps like your competitors.

Since you are a real ECN broker and you benefit from us being profitable maybe you should invest more in educating your clients. You should invite profitable traders to do webinars once a month.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Max, if you could reach out to support we would happy have a chat with you and see what we can offer you.
Spain,
Jul 7, 2018,

great service and products

opened account at the beginning of the year to diversify my trading strategy with PAMM accounts. and a small crypto trading account.

so far very satisfied with the service. customer service very fast transparent and professional, spread and execution good, no requotes, a wide choice of instruments.

as it's a quite new broker they are constantly making improvements to the product list, and to their CRM platform, which they recently renewed completely for a better one.

deposit and withdrawals fast.

would definitely recommend it, and hope that they grow in size soon so they can negotiate better spreads, which is the only aspect I would improve and I am sure they will over time.

Yordan K,
Bulgaria,
Jun 27, 2018,

New, fresh, motivated, competitive - keep it up guys!

Excellent!

PROS:
Have been trading mainly cryptos. Huge diversity of crypto pairs offered. AMAZING leverage also!
Fast support!
Telegram group. Keeping in touch with other traders and Hugo's way guys live is great. No more phone calls required, waiting for weeks to get a reply to your email...
The new members area is fascinating, sleek and easy to navigate, so well done guys!
The deposit options they offer really grab your attention.

CONS
- i'd with we had better swaps for when i'm holding long term positions (weeks/months) but then again which broker doesn't charge swaps right?

NY, USA,
Jun 23, 2018,

Great Broker who can be trusted

I have been trading for over 15 years and have to say Hugo's Way is one of the best brokers I have ever used. First priority of course is how they handle withdrawals and I can tell you all my request were handled promptly and funds received into my bank account within 2 days. Next, trade execution. Once again 5 stars. All trades entered properly and fast, with very low spreads. Finally, customer service. This is outstanding. Always fast, accurate and friendly response with every customer service rep I have spoken with. I am so happy with them I have open accounts for my children and also encouraged other trades I know to contact them. Trust me on this, they are a welcome relief to the typical broker BS out there.

Ian Aherne ,
cork , Ireland,
Nov 23, 2017,

Top notch company

Hey guys just a quick review on Hugos Way. Great Broker have been using since Aug and are very happy with the service. Fast deposits and withdrawals and great spreads. The team are fantastic and really look after me as I'm new to the trading world. I would recommend Hugos Way to anyone. Looking foward to see what 2018 will bring :)

Federico,
Houston , USA,
Nov 16, 2017,

Hugo's PAMM account

The staff has been great. Everytime I had a question or a concern they have been there, didn't have to chase them around for an answer. I am very please so far with them.

Portugal,
Nov 15, 2017,

Great Forex Broker with very good spreads. You can invest because they are trustable.
I have opened two PAMM accounts and i am really happy with the fast service

Ireland,
Nov 15, 2017,

Great low-cost broker

Great low-cost broker. The account was open in no time. Over a month in and the traders, I'm following are making good returns. I have withdrawn profits and everything was easy and went smooth. Looking forward to moving all my trading to them. Also, really good trading conditions for Crypto trading

India,
Nov 3, 2017,

good experience with Hugosway . Very friendly support and very fast response time . I have invested in the PAMM account and its going very good.

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal