DineroLibre.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 6, 2018

DineroLibre is a forex broker. Dinero Libre offers the DineroLibre forex trading platform. DineroLibre.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

DineroLibre.com

Join live discussion of DineroLibre.com on our forum

diomer21,
Santiago, Dominican Republic,
Apr 3, 2018,

They will do everything to not let you withdraw your money.

Be careful with the person who call you and offer you secured transactions, its a trap , because if you accept this bonus you will have to trade x30 times the deposit that you made to make a withdraw, for example if you accept a secure transaction of 600 dollars you will have to trade 18,000 dollars to withdraw your money.

They do not explain you this, the plan is doing everything to not let you withdraw your money.
A.stunson,
Aug 14, 2017,

SUPER SCAMMERS DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT I DID!

SCAM SCAM SCAM. I opened up an $250 account . I attempted to fund it by credit card and it did not go through so the next option was a wire transfer. The online chat person was typing in children short hand ie: (u=you) They repeatedly said that the money has not arrived yet. After 3 weeks of playing games I contacted my financial institution in which they said that DINERO LIBRE received my deposit within 3 days! I'm a month in and I begin to get emails from "support" asking for specific transaction numbers and when they got it the emails stopped. I attempted to contact them through the online chat and when they knew it was me they closed and removed the chat option all together. At that point my account was closed with no further correspondence from the DINERO LIBRE SCAMMERS. THEY ALSO USED MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO PURCHASE SOME EXPENSIVE SHOES IN NEW YORK TO NO AVAIL!!!!