MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 22, 2018
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

Jun 20, 2018,

MaxCFD nothing but a video game to con you out of your hard earned $$

Hello everyone,
I have been battling for almost one year to get my money back from MaxCFD.
Their web-site is nothing but a "video game" designed to trick you into handing cash over to them which you are simply not going to get back. The so called "Senior Trading Advisors" have no idea about financial markets ... Chris Rose tried to give me a talk about Spot FX rates and to be honest my 7 year old daughter could have made more sense... I believe they were based in Israel but the Israeli authorities have changed the laws there and chased them out ... They might now be in Bulgaria or some other country that hasn't caught up with the law yet to clamp down on them ... do NOT sign any documents ... they are all a load of nonsense anyway... Their "Finance Department" is is no step up from their thieving traders .. they will do nothing to help you and the "Support team" does not exist .... Their office in London is nothing but a figment of their imagination. The entire set up IS A FRAUD !! from beginning to end.
There are enough people, like myself, out there using all the legal structures in place to track them down and have money sent back. Start with a Charge Back and force your case to get to Court with your Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) ... if this doesn't work you can take a legal route to their "Clearing banks" who are effectively un-wittingly "laundering" money on MaxCFD's behalf...... when enough cases are brought against them banks and credit card companies will shut down their services to them and kill them off ... you might be able to recover your money somewhere along the line, from reading this forum the small amounts like USD 200,300 sometimes get sent back ... the big amounts you have to go after them via every legal route out there. Good luck. Oh and by the way the names of all the people who work there are made up ... obviously these are not their real names.
This is nothing but a sophisticated criminal organisation.

Oct 19, 2017 - No Rating On 16/10/2017 I was googling what is Bitcoin. I found cryptmarkets.com/blog/post/where-to-buy-bitcoin-in-2017 and ended up on the MaxCFD website ... I thought just to try out buying Bitcoin a bit as an experiment I signed up and bought $500 worth. Literally a minute later I got a call from someone called Max Hudson who welcomed me to Maxcfd. That same afternoon I got a call from their Senior Trader called Chris Rose. A Croatian living in London. He was very polite and informative and told me he would call me the next day to tell me all about Maxcfd and trading. I was happy to listen and the next day took his call, Before I knew it I had called my bank and sent him two payments of $10,000 each. There and then on 17/10/2017 he got me to buy $2,000 worth of ETHERUM and $2,500 worth of LITECOIN. Needless to say I do not know anything about either of them and just followed instructions to click and click again . The next day they showed up as "expired positions" on my account. My $500 worth of BITCOIN also showed up as as "expired position". I have tried asking what this means and am waiting for a reply.
On 17/10/2017 Chris Rose posted a bonus of $10,000 on my account. and on 18/10/2017 he posted a bonus of $2,000 on my account. I have e-mailed him and told him this is very generous but I really don't want it and can he please take it back. On 18/10/2017 in the morning when I had some time I started googling about Maxcfd and nearly had a heart attack !!!!! If only I had checked this web-site before !!! I immediately spoke to Chris Rose and explained that there is no way I would progress further with anything until he had set up my Withdrawal system and showed me that it is working. I put in a request for $500 with today on 19/10/2017 showed a status of "approved". I immediately put in a request for the $20,000 to be withdrawn also.
I e-mailed Chris Rose ovdrnight (on 18/10/2017) and informed him that I would like to close my account. Have me $20,000 sent back to me and can he not make any trades at all on my behalf. In our initial conversion on 17/10/2017 he told me that he wanted to reserve 4 Bitcoins for me at approx $5,600 per coin. Fortunately I have not executed these trades and assume he is not going to either. I think he was planning on executing them for me today but I really just want to get out of this as I am extremely anxious and nervous. They have all my Visa Card details, and my passport and proof of address. I live in South Africa but sent them the money out of my U.K bank account. I have advised my bank they they should be expecting the payments to be returned.
Additionally Chris Rose told me that Maxcfd is fully licensed and regulated by the LTI. I have googled the LTI and cannot find anything. He says they have 800,000 clients all happily trading with them making a lot of money and I have nothing to be worried about. He is very persuasive whist remaining kind on the phone but I am now really really scared. I tried googling him on Linkedin for his professional profile but have found nothing.
Can somebody offer me any advice on where to go from here? Thanking you in advance.

May 30, 2018,

Scammed by MaxCFD

Hi, I'm also having a problem getting $697.69 refunded from maxcfd.com
I was told a refund would be no problem but now it seems it is. My withdrawal request is still pending/cancelled for no reason. I have received no feedback from these guys. This is theft!
They have already deducted 150$ for inactive trading fee. I have waited for two months for my refund and not received anything. I have now reported them to the authorities and Bank officials.

My account ID with MaxCFD is 2158101
May 2, 2018,

If you are looking to sign up at Maxcfd, dont do it!

Maxcfd not paying on withdrawal request.

I discovered Maxcfd in September of last year; on showing interest in product i was quickly called by an agent who convinced me to deposit $250. Upon reading some reviews (which I should have done before depositing) I tried to withdraw my money.

Upon request to withdraw, I was asked to verify my account which was not done when I was depositing the funds. I was asked to verify the account several times and when it was finally verified there was sudden withdrawals of 3 months worth of inactivity fee. My account balance was suddenly $100, which I put in witdrawal request for. Instead of getting money in my account the witdrawal was rejected and I was hit for a further $50

Its Mind boggling that I was charged inactivity fee for an account that had not been properly verified, equally puzzling that verification was only requested when I wanted to withdraw my money.

Shameless scamsters!
Australia,
Apr 17, 2018,

MAXCFD Withdraw Request

I came across MAXCFD while researching bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They contacted me and offered good returns and the opportunity to invest in bitcoin. I started an account with them 18/12/2017. There was very little support for the trading platform and fees involved with having an account also my account manager changed several times.

On the 16/03/2017 I could no longer access the website or my account as it says “Dear valued customer. The website is temporary unavailable in Australia due to regulations”. So having my money on a trading platform that could not use i decided to request a withdraw on the 30/03/18. Since then I have seen no real progress, it is basically like talking to a brick wall when you ask for a withdrawal.

there latest reply is:
MaxCFD Support <csupport@maxcfd.com>
Mon 16/04/2018, 12:13 PM
Dear james

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
MaxCFD Support Team

I will update this review with the result from my withdraw request.

Still waiting!

People I have delt with at MAXCFD include Paul Evans, Domonic Nova, Michael Stice, Michael van clef, Elissas, James Xavier and Elena Davis.
Rowville, Australia,
Apr 17, 2018,

Stay clear of Maxcfd

Have been trying since December to get my money back and after filling out all of the forms and many expensive phone calls still no luck. Your request has been sent to relevant department
Ireland, Ireland,
Apr 2, 2018,

Avloid like the plague

Like other users, if I could give less than one star I would !!! I have been trying to withdraw my funds for over three months. Keep getting bounced from one user to another, keep getting $50 inactivity fee deducted from my account despite explicably asking for it not to be deducted. Keep being told that it is being looked into by their 'Finance team'. Have now given them 10 business days to deposit my funds or I will be filing as fraud with the following :

actionfraud.police.uk

Report Cybercrime Worldwide

econsumer.gov: econsumer - Report international scams online!

SOLVIT - EU rights problem solving when working, living or doing business in another EU country - European Commission

Home | The Met

sfo.gov.uk

worldclearing.org

Perth, Australia,
Mar 8, 2018,

Not Reconmmended

Not recommended. Put there own interests above anyone else's.
Extremely difficult to access your money once its deposited in their accounts
Australia,
Feb 19, 2018,

MAXCFD are criminal SCAMMERS

MAXCFD are criminals and operate a huge SCAM. After initially joining the trial period with $6K the results were excellent however I questioned how I access the funds which had grown to almost $10K in 4 weeks. This was difficult so I requested my original $6K back before investing further, to see if the return of funds to my account actually worked. It did, I received my original $6K but now they refuse to pay my "profit" saying I needed to pay another $50K to be eligible. Another support person, Leoh, lied and said the "profit" had been processed and I would receive funds in 2-3 days. Lies!! If this is not criminal and a SCAM then I don't know what is. DO NOT invest with these people! Kristin Johanson was the broker (smooth talker and full of lies) and I will keep posting everyday on review sites until they honor the payment.
univen, South Africa,
Feb 16, 2018,

I wish if your team can help me because i stay in rural area and to get that money is not simple and now i am in need of it..

I have deposited $250 on MAXCFD hoping that i will be rich one of the days, when i try to withdraw there no any progress since last year. when i try to contact them, they tell me that the finance team is on its process and to be honest i really need tha t money...my accont is 2100546...ID IS 1305782..PLEASE help me get my money back.because i am in serious need of it..i will appreciate your help.
Warrington, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2018,

Not able to withdraw my money from account

My case is similar to many on here, and as such i am having no luck in withdrawing my money from my account.
Account was easy to set up, deposit was easy to make (in my case 500 euros) but that was where it all went wrong!
My experience from the initial phone call from Chris Rose was one of high pressure to deposit funds and after several calls back and forth my decision not to proceed with him being my 'Senior account manager', aggression from Mr Rose.
What i am left with is a single transaction on this Forex platform where i am unable to withdraw back to my original VISA card despite providing all the required documentation to validate my identity.
I am still getting a reponse from the 'support' people when i email however my case is with the Finance team and they are NOT contacting me. Obvs i'm going round in circles here, and after reading many of the cases on this forum i am very concerned that none of us will be successful sadly.
I can provide the specifics of my case if necessary, but it seems so many of the cases here follow the same path, so what we all need is a common solution from a regulatory body that will look at these unregulated scammers and take up the case with the support of government and the law.
I've included the latest response i have had today after over 4 weeks of trying to get my validated transaction changed from Pending to Approved by the Finance team;
Stephyw
13:47 (29 minutes ago)
to me
Hi Steven Williams,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that we have sent the request to the finance team and we are currently awaiting their response, which is long overdue.

I will surely request for an update once again in regards to the status of your withdrawal and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,