MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 16, 2019
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

The boy,
Dec 21, 2017,

Max CFD ARE CROOKS

Hi,

I Joined MaxCfd about 4 hours ago as i'm a student and interested in joining the bitcoin investment and came across article today supposedly done by bbc about bitcoin mining, the article led me to the site Max Cfd which i didn't know too much about but as soon as i started filling in my details a broker called me to try help me with filling in my details he had a french accent ad they requested my ID documents and wanted me to sign documents that they said they were going to send to me but insisted i make the deposit first and they'll contact me to make sure that my account details are correct and verified but after i made the deposit of $250/R3294.38 they said they would contact me and hung up the phone.

Shortly after the call i decided to do more research on this company and came across a wide range of articles complaining about them and decided to make a Withdrawal request which, which with no surprise similarly to other complaints just remains as pending......i;m trying to get my money back as it is half my allowance for the month and need it I've emailed them and called them and they hung up on me when i told them i found out that they are thieves.

One more thing another Platform they use is FTO capital, those of you who are reading this they are con artists DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM OR GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!!!!. Please help
tengetile,
May 2, 2018,

If you are looking to sign up at Maxcfd, dont do it!

Maxcfd not paying on withdrawal request.

I discovered Maxcfd in September of last year; on showing interest in product i was quickly called by an agent who convinced me to deposit $250. Upon reading some reviews (which I should have done before depositing) I tried to withdraw my money.

Upon request to withdraw, I was asked to verify my account which was not done when I was depositing the funds. I was asked to verify the account several times and when it was finally verified there was sudden withdrawals of 3 months worth of inactivity fee. My account balance was suddenly $100, which I put in witdrawal request for. Instead of getting money in my account the witdrawal was rejected and I was hit for a further $50

Its Mind boggling that I was charged inactivity fee for an account that had not been properly verified, equally puzzling that verification was only requested when I wanted to withdraw my money.

Shameless scamsters!
Jinsu Woo,
Korea, Republic of,
Feb 5, 2018,

So, on 9th of January, I deposited $250 to MaxCFD to buy cryptocurrency.
My account number is 2143283.

However, they only bet on the price volatility of Bitcoin but don't sell the bitcoin itself.
After I've known this, I decided to withdraw my money from there as that is not what I wanted.

They called me incessantly to put more money to MaxCFD. I said no as I have other assets and I am trying to investigate a small fraction of my money to bitcoin as it's too risky. This man named Chris Rose called and told me that if I give him CVV and Debit Card number, he will have my account verified and have my money withdrawn. I gave him my CVV and Card number then he took $500 away from my account. This is completely illegal, I asked him to put it back but he told me that I should make aggressive investments to make money and blah blah all the BS.

I talked with this guy several more times, but all he's asking me is that where is your money? I want you to put all of em to us so we can make a huge money etc. I felt suspicious when he was asking for assets I have and how much I have them.

Currently, I lost total of $750 to them without hope of having them returned. I will wait until next Friday as they said it will take 7~10 business days to have my money withdrawn.

Well, this FXXKER chose the wrong person to swindle around with.

I have all the records from the first call from this stupid MaxCFD to the last one.

Too bad that I have a bad habit of recording every single one of my phone calls.
This means that I have several voice records of Chris Rose, Max Hudson.

I have sent many emails to have my money back, but no answer and withdrawal is still pending.

I feel sorry for MaxCFD that it doesn't know that my father is a lawyer and he's got a lot of friends powerful enough who can start an investigation/lawsuit against them it doesn't matter if they are abroad as Interpol and International Lawyers are always welcoming this kind of international fraud to investigate as long as they are being paid well.

I am writing this at here so people can see this post and join me to have their money back.

I will wait for about 3 weeks and will let the police and others who are concerned with this matter to start an investigation on this fraud site.

Jan 28, 2018 - 1 Star They don't receive your calls don't answer to your emails, etc. etc. I am planning to have my money back by reporting this to the police.
Janvds,
Feb 5, 2018,

In October 2017 I was contacted by MAXCfd in connection with a response I had made to an internet article on Bitcoins. MAXCfd asked me to deposit an amount of 250 euro to open an account, which I did. I was then phoned by Michelle Morelle of MAXCfd who tried to get me to invest further. I told,her that I did not wish to do so at this stage. Ms. Morelle persisted and in fact phoned me on two further occasions and I gave her the same reply.
Nothing further transpired until I received a call from Mr Chris Rose on the 22nd of January 2018 who also tried to get me to invest further. I gave him the same reply and he said he understood my position. We talked further and he then asked me whether I could see a message on my Cellphone. I found the message and relayed it to him. I was under the impression that he was showing me how things would be done in future should invest in future. I did not respond to the message which was from my bank asking me to accept or decline the transfer of 1500euro from my credit card to MAXCfd. Subsequently another message appeared on the screen requesting approving the transfer of the funds. Again I did not respond, but told him of the message. Mr Rose told me not to worry about it and that he would attend to it We ended our conversation on good terms and I once again reiterated that I did not wish to trade further at this time.
Two days later when doing internet banking, I discovered that a total of 3500euro had been removed from my credit card account and paid to MAXCfd. I then received an email from MAXCfd asking me to sign and approve the withdrawal of the funds from my credit card. I replied refusing and stated that at no time had I agreed to or accepted the transfer of the funds, nor had any amounts been discussed, I requested that the money be repaid and stated that I regarded their action to be unethical and fraudulent. A few days later I had a phone call from Mr Rose who said that he had invested my funds, made a 1000 euro profit and also put a 1500 euro conditional bonus into my account. I told him I was not interested but wanted my money returned. After a while he saw that I was adamant and agreed with me.
The problem is that MAXCfd require copies of my ID and Credit card, and signed Authorization form I-402 and signed Credit/Debit Card Authorization Form F-306 which I do not feel comfortable doing in the light of my experience with them, and am unable to withdraw my funds and close my account without doing so.
Peter_J,
NSW, Australia,
Dec 2, 2017,

MAXCFD will not honour a request for withdrawal

To complete the refund/payout I had to provide debit card details and complete numerous forms that were not available from the website. After providing debit card details suspiciously overnight my debit card was used fraudulantly to complete a number of iTunes purchases totalling around $500. I immediately cancelled the card and therefore halted the refund process until I could get another debit card with a zero balance to limit any further scamming.I then reinstated my request for a payout on 30 Oct 2017 and have exchanged at least 6 emails to support (Siab/Amy .....sounding familiar !!!) and am still waiting advice when the withdrawal request will be actioned

Nov 27, 2017 - 1 Star looks like I am one of many who have or are currently being scammed by MAXCFD. After going through the usual suspicious verification processes and receiving the obligatory call from a very arrogant, very pushy representative I hesitantly invested an initial $250USD ......at the time BTC was booming however they managed to make this $250US diminish to $218.48US and at that point I decided it was time to bail this was back on 3 Oct 2017

Like most others it wasn't until after I got suspicious I did some research and discovered similar horror stories

Here's hoping this pushes things along

MAXCFD Account # 2108864
Sirbet,
Dec 22, 2017,

I am also part of the scam called MaxCFD trying close the account no response as everyone else here just want the money back or part of them what shall I do request and contact my bank? Continue calling them? I have read ur reviews or gonna report them here and what else? Thanks
vanwykn,
Western Cape, South Africa,
Feb 5, 2018,

When you want to withdraw cash they keep changing the goalpost. They expect one to enter into unacceptable agreements only after they got your money.

On 5 January 2018 I signed up with MAXCFD having seen them listed as one of the top Crypto Exchanges. I later realised this seemed to have been a bogus list. Unfortunately I only later discovered later that the parent company Chemmi HoldingsLimited was blacklisted and ForexPeaceArmy warned investors not to trade with MAXCFD and" recommended you withdraw your funds immediately".
Within seconds after entering my phone number I had a Skype call to my mobile number by a gentleman guiding me to deposit Bitcoin. I deposited Bitcoin to the value of USD860
After several interactions and sad stories of other customers I tried to withdraw USD700 of my remaining USD799 credit balance. This was cancelled by MAXCFD who suddenly wanted more documents to be signed ostensibly required in terms of the AML act.
In addition to the standard documents such as copy of ID and proof of residence I was requested to provide copy of my credit card and sign authorisation (Authorization Form I-402, uploaded by earlier plaintiff) to make withdrawals. An extract from this read as follows:
“I understand that my account at MaxCFD is provided solely for my personal use and that if I allow anyone else to trade on my behalf it is at my own risk and MaxCFD will not be held liable for any losses incurred.”
I refused as I had not entered into any credit card transactions. On 2 February 2018, almost one month AFTER signing up I was asked to sign the most outrageous undertaking purportedly also a legal obligation (DECLARATION OF DEPOSIT FOR MAX CFD uploaded by earlier plaintiff). The following being part thereof:
“I fully understand that by depositing these funds, I am authorizing MAX CFD to invest these funds on my behalf in any manner deemed correct and fit according to the market’s circumstances at the time.
I shall not hold MAX CFD liable for losing the invested funds due to certain market circumstances and/or the risk that I have chosen to take, which was known to me beforehand. I understand that this deposit is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or reversed once completed.”

This declaration was obviously totally out of line with my understanding when I signed up as I never entrust third parties to invest on my behalf. In any case it did not have any semblance of the AMLA.
At this stage I have not received any of my funds despite several emails and valid information submitted.
Since so many victims before me had similar experiences I propose to take this further to the authorities such as www.actionfraud.police.uk and the FCA. Any advice and comments will be appreciated.
Isabella DS,
Australia,
Sep 5, 2017,

Opened account thinking it was a good idea to invest in Bitcoin. After paying $250 they have locked my access to my account so I can't get my money back. They scammed me. I have tried to contact them through phone and email and no replies. Terrible people who are scamming people out of all their money.
reuben1028,
Ghana, Ghana,
Jan 15, 2018,

Maxfcd scam..

Have withdrawal pending for some months now.
Id name reuben larweh
This is a scam site????
Plss i need my cash

Jan 11, 2018 - 1 Star I requested for a withdrawal for 140 pounds for some time now and its always pending sent several mails and no responses only saying a representative will get back to me..its been long overdue..its maxfcd a scam broker? I need my cash now...
My id ..2115232
Name...Reuben larweh

Dec 26, 2017 - 1 Star have an account with maxcfd and place a withdrwal about 2 m0nths ago and still pending..made all available calls and emails to no avail,,its a scam company..until my funds are returned i dont believe in maxcfd..
ACCOUNT NAME ; REUBEN LARWEH
CUSTOMER ID; 2115232
nibor41,
Dorset, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2017,

MAX CFD scam

I was Scammed by this company I deposited $250 into my account the realised I had been scammed and asked for a refund .to no Avail .
Do not trade with this company .!!!!