MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 16, 2019
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

reuben1028,
Ghana, Ghana,
Jan 15, 2018,

Maxfcd scam..

Have withdrawal pending for some months now.
Id name reuben larweh
This is a scam site????
Plss i need my cash

Jan 11, 2018 - 1 Star I requested for a withdrawal for 140 pounds for some time now and its always pending sent several mails and no responses only saying a representative will get back to me..its been long overdue..its maxfcd a scam broker? I need my cash now...
My id ..2115232
Name...Reuben larweh

Dec 26, 2017 - 1 Star have an account with maxcfd and place a withdrwal about 2 m0nths ago and still pending..made all available calls and emails to no avail,,its a scam company..until my funds are returned i dont believe in maxcfd..
ACCOUNT NAME ; REUBEN LARWEH
CUSTOMER ID; 2115232
s,
london, United Kingdom,
Jan 12, 2018,

MAXcfd when you fall in their hand you can not escape, i really wont my money back

This exactly the way they did it to me but even worse they tried first to make me put more money i refused, then they took the $250, the following day they came back saying i will loose this 250 if i do not put more for them to be able to deal with Bitcoin, after they took all my details they took 7500.00 the third day they came for another $7500 when i asked them to close my account and send me back my money, now when i fill from contact us the form asking to close the account the site does not accept the form and sending a message an error, this is going on for 2 days they do not accept me closing my account or withdrewing my money, i sent many emails telling them i do not want to be with them i want to close my account with no response ...if you have any advice to get my money back i Appreciate the advice
Paul1972,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 8, 2018,

Can't believe I fell for this - so shocked....

I havent got my money back yet....

my story is the same as everyone else - pushy phone call two minutes after registering....
Aidan O'Doherty,
County Tipperary, Ireland,
Jan 3, 2018,

I emailed them last night a copy of this review and advised them that if I had no satisfaction by tonight I was posting it online. Email acknowledged

I lodged 250E with MaxCFD in August 2017 I was phoned by a rep who wanted me to lodge an extra 1,000E I refused telling him I had no more money to invest, I requested the return of my initial 250 and this guy said ok we have your details just confirm your ccv number, without thinking I confirmed this the rep then said he wanted to consult with his supervisor and not to hang up while on hold,after 5 mins I got a bad feeling and hung up and contacted Visa to alert them to a possible withdrawal they informed me that 2 withdrawals of 500E each had just gone through I requested a block on these and stopped the card there and then, Visa put an alert on the card and issued a new card. Michael from MaxCFD rang me back and was annoyed that I had hung up, I challenged him about the transactions and he maintained that I had authorised it, I vehemently denied this but he said I couldn't request a refund until after the week end by Tuesday they had added 280 Dollars to my account. Since then I have e-mailed and phoned their Support Dept on at least 12 occasions, I have been informed verbally and by email that my withdrawal request has been approved and forwarded to their payment dept. for payment, when I asked for a direct line to the payment section they refused saying all correspondence had to filter through the support section,
I am a pensioner and 1500E is 7 weeks pension and I am being charged 10% interest per month by Visa. I am becoming destitute, can you help in any way please.
We recommend you discuss a chargeback with your credit car'd issuing bank.
Sirbet,
Dec 22, 2017,

I am also part of the scam called MaxCFD trying close the account no response as everyone else here just want the money back or part of them what shall I do request and contact my bank? Continue calling them? I have read ur reviews or gonna report them here and what else? Thanks
The boy,
South Africa,
Dec 21, 2017,

Max CFD ARE CROOKS

Hi,

I Joined MaxCfd about 4 hours ago as i'm a student and interested in joining the bitcoin investment and came across article today supposedly done by bbc about bitcoin mining, the article led me to the site Max Cfd which i didn't know too much about but as soon as i started filling in my details a broker called me to try help me with filling in my details he had a french accent ad they requested my ID documents and wanted me to sign documents that they said they were going to send to me but insisted i make the deposit first and they'll contact me to make sure that my account details are correct and verified but after i made the deposit of $250/R3294.38 they said they would contact me and hung up the phone.

Shortly after the call i decided to do more research on this company and came across a wide range of articles complaining about them and decided to make a Withdrawal request which, which with no surprise similarly to other complaints just remains as pending......i;m trying to get my money back as it is half my allowance for the month and need it I've emailed them and called them and they hung up on me when i told them i found out that they are thieves.

One more thing another Platform they use is FTO capital, those of you who are reading this they are con artists DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM OR GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!!!!. Please help
Stinky_Jim,
Dec 19, 2017,

Don't do it!

Made a deposit to trade bitcoin for a bit of fun - initially put in USD$250. After requesting a withdrawal 3 weeks ago, and many subsequent emails and calls, I still have not received my funds. They asked for paperwork to 'confirm' my account (which I have refused). Each request is met with 'the concerned department is looking into it'. I'm not hopeful that I will actually receive my refund..
sac,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 18, 2017,

MAXCFD IS A BIGGGGGGGGG SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MAXCFD is a big scam. Why dont goverment take action on these stupid traders. Day to day these people are looting money from the ordinary people.
LiJinHui,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Dec 18, 2017,

SCAM, MaxCFD will take your money and not payout anything!

After creating an account to see what the site was about I got harassed with international phone calls to deposit money and start trading.
I deposited 500 USD to activate the account. After investigating the account and a few skype calls, I decided I was not going to use their service.

I requested a withdrawal of funds about 3 times, each responding with a message that makes it seem like they are processing the order but then they close the request as if it was never submitted!

If there is a way to get my money back, I would appreciate the help. If you are planning on using MaxCFD, I would strongly advise not to.
Cuddles5791,
Cork, Ireland,
Dec 5, 2017,

hELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK PLEASE

I never traded with MaxCFD but did lodge $250.00, after filling out loads of forms finally on November 14 I applied for a refund to get presents for Santa for my children for xmas 2017, nothing , I sent loads of emails and not even a reply, who could do this to a mother with 3 children, I WAS STUPID to have lodged the money but I WAS PROMISED that if i changed my mind I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE?
Account ID 2104843